Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who is your favorite Minami girl so far?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Minami Resident? (62 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is your favorite (female) Minami household resident?

1. Haruka (12 votes [19.35%])

Percentage of vote: 19.35%

2. Kana (32 votes [51.61%])

Percentage of vote: 51.61%

3. Chiaki (18 votes [29.03%])

Percentage of vote: 29.03%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Barthandelus

Barthandelus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationThe Floating Paradise of Cocoon
I can't believe this manga has exceeded 100 chapters yet there are NO TOPICS?!?!?!? I will not abide by this. I am doing this because I <3 tri4 for translating Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magi​​ka's commentary and supplementary content.

My favorite Minami is Kana. <3 It's something about her smiles and frowns, how she wears her most immediate expression! She CLEARLY consciously thinks the most ( I would say Chiaki thinks the most unconsciously, and Haruka's are the least delved into ) and is a fox. Her plots and games are the most intriguing. Her yearning to make Chiaki appreciate her is the emotion emitted I can most relate to in the manga. Whenever she is involved, fun is not far behind. And she has dark hair <3. I should really watch the anime one of these days, yet it is not on my crunchyroll app on my phone. -_-;

About the name specific Minami household...
Spoiler

Linksys

Linksys

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 7 posts
This is a tough one because their voice actors in the anime are some of my most favorite voice actors.

(Minami Haruka = Satou Rina
Minami Kana = Inoue Marina
Minami Chiaki = Chihara Minori)

I think that I would say Haruka is the most appealing to me in terms of how Satou Rina images her.

However, I think that Kana's way of talking and expressions are pretty hilarious, and of course, she is going to be BIJIN when she gets older (although she is already bijin).

Additionally, Chiaki is really quite cute (i.e. her childlike innocence and/or immaturity at times). She will surely be bijin when she gets older (right now, she is kawayui).

Basically, idk lol!!
I made this site: http://vi-scans.com/
I do super literal (faithful) translations.
Posted Image

Azuma

Azuma

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 20 posts
I voted for Haruka, but my favorite character is Touma, she is cute and makes me laugh the most.

YeOfLittleFaith

YeOfLittleFaith

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Kana.

Because she's a baka, but she's a baka we're all fond of.

subliminal

subliminal

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUK....probably.

kana = can be conniving manipulative callous and impulsive  but way too funny

(out of the other characters though?   i'll answer that with; Hitomi please marry me)