Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Dangerous

• Please log in to reply
404 replies to this topic

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo

Okay, so everyone wanted me to post one of my stories that I've been working on, so here is the start of it.
Just so you know, it will be slow going, because I'm not that fast at it, lol. There will be a few of the batoto people in the first story, and more in some of the other ones I do.

NOTE: I do not mind off topic conversations in between my story posts, but nothing in excess please.

Thank you to TheArux, SeeYou, Wanderous, and wEr4 for giving me the courage to post it. A special Thanks to Orcraniil for the perfect pic for Dangerous.

Another special thank you to Frost(now retired), my new editor. >^.^<

At the request of a couple of my readers, I will post my authors pic.

Spoiler

Dangerous Theme Song

Spoiler

d5e160e8.jpg

Collection of All of the Current Chapters:

Spoiler

More to come soon.

Edited by Subpyro, 09 November 2015 - 08:28 PM.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Mistake

Mistake

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
moar.

she barely caught sight of a figure racing towards her as she fell face first in the snow. Damn it all, she had been so close, so close to survival....

You should name this strange figure "Kurt"

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~
WAHHHHH!!! ~~<33 *snuggles and kisses Mama* is so descriptive and I actually am visual-ling it very well! Though the first story on begins with Belle-nee, it is an very good story~

I am also the first one to read it ~^0^~ I actually though you will begin it tomorroe but .... am I amazing~ Though I am not surprise since you are my mama. You will of course be amazing~ <33

Looking forward for more~

editted: second one after firefly-kun~ xD

Edited by Wanderous, 01 August 2012 - 01:15 AM.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay
Quite good, Im not one of those descrpitives authors, I focus more on comedy, but it is good.

Anju

Anju

Potato

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationNot In Canada
I WANT MOAR! :D

Posted Image

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Thank you, guys. >^.^<

Continuation of chapter one....

Takayuki paced restlessly through the safe house, a habit he had grown used to over the last year. He couldn't risk being outside for long, but he was starting to feel claustrophobic. The house wasn't all that big, but it was roomy enough; enough that it wouldn't be hard to mount a strong defense should the need arise. So far, he had been lucky, as had the rest of his team. It didn't help his case any that he wasn't used to staying in one place for that long of a time, and uneasiness was starting to settle in, bad.

Add a freak blizzard on top of it all, and he was having a down right shitty day. How much longer did he and the rest of the unit have to stay in hiding, and what the hell had happened to Belladonna? She had never made it to her safe house, and they couldn't help but wonder if she was even alive anymore. She had gotten them all out, but had she made it? Not knowing was driving him insane, and it didn't help that he didn't even know what the hell she looked like. She had made sure of that.

None of them knew who she really was. All they knew her as was Belladonna. When the unit had been ambushed by Vaygr and his horde of mercenaries, she had been the one to organize their escape. They were to wait a certain amount of time and she would contact them via a secured line. The call never came. And damn it, that really pissed him off. The only thing he could think of was that something had gone seriously wrong during the escape.

"I'm telling you, Wolf," he growled into his cellphone, "I'm starting to go crazy. I don't know how much more of this I can take."

"You aren't the only one, brother," the man on the other end replied. "Everyone is starting to get antsy. Been in one place for too long."

"Has anyone heard anything from Belladonna?" He asked as he crossed over to the window for the twentieth time today.

"No, but Wanderous found something interesting yesterday," Wolf said guardedly.

"What did she find?"

"A year ago, Belladonna's safe house was unlocked, accessed for two minutes tops, and resealed."

Taka froze, his hand on the curtain. How the hell could they all have missed that? "You're sure about this?" He carefully pulled the curtain away from the window a fraction.

"Yeah, man, and Arux confirmed it. I'm sending you the file."

Taka caught movement in his peripheral vision, and turned his attention to someone slowly moving through the snow. He watched for a moment, then moved away from the window. "Wolf, I'll call you back."

"You need backup?"

"Not yet. I'll let you know." He closed his cellphone, made sure he was armed and grabbed his coat. He made it out the door just in time to see the person fall to their knees, then face plant into the snow as he dove off the small porch. He slid to his knees beside them, and flipped the body over. "Are you fucking insane? What the hell are you doing out here?"

Even as he shouted at the person, he lifted them into his arms and rushed back to the house. They barely weighed a thing, and he judged the person to possibly be in their teens. He shook his head at the stupidity of the situation, and slammed the door shut with his foot. Damn it all, this is just what he needed. More damned complications. He set the stranger on the couch, and moved over to the wall to jack the heat up. Grabbing some clothes and several blankets he moved back to the couch. Quickly he started yanking off the soaked clothing, and muffler, and almost swore when he realized it was a girl.

"My god woman, you really must be insane," he said as he pulled off the rest of the soaked clothing and replaced it with over sized sweat pants and shirt, and covered her with the blankets. She was shaking horribly, and her lips were tinted blue. Not good. Oh yeah, now it was going to be a really long night. Son of a bitch. Just his freaking luck.

Chapter two coming soon.

Edited by Maia, 13 September 2012 - 12:31 AM.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.

Orcraniil

Orcraniil

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 368 posts
This is good, Maia! Keep it up! I can't wait for more.

tumblr_n8afhdCGiX1sg8zvco1_500.gif

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Thank you.
I'm currently working on chapter two.

Edited by Maia, 07 August 2012 - 08:21 PM.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle
Maiaaaa~ ur good at writing :3 cant wait for the next one~

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
>^.^<
currently in progress.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord

"Holy shit, its freaking cold,"

That is totally something Anna would say.

When the unit had been ambushed by Vaygr and his horde of mercenaries,

I laughed pretty hard at that one.

I like the story so far! Can't wait to read more! ^_^

2z50p6t.png

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming
i nice good slice of melon bread mom :3

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

wEr4

wEr4

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,068 posts
Wow...just...wow.

My Okaa-sama's such an awesome writer ^_^

(Now I wonder what my role would be...Do I get to break anyone's backs? FUfufufufuufufu)
Posted Image

Rien ne pèse tant qu'un secret...

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Glad you all are liking it so far.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Miyama

Miyama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Locationlukedonia
Maia-nee!! I am so happy to read your story XD
hehe I laughed too when I read about Vaygr-kun^^

I feel so lucky to be able to read everyone's stories!
and I should be the one to thank you Maia-chan, for letting us read it<3*

85vt.png

n/aㅤㅤ

n/aㅤㅤ

Potato

• Members
  • 157 posts
I don't really get the references to the real-life characters (need to get to know everyone! =><"=)

However, I can safely say that you're brilliant at writing~ <3
Can't wait for more! ~ <3

=(^O^)=☆♪ Author Maia-chan~ <3 Maia-chan~ <3 ♪...
“ヽ=(´▽`)=ノ” Genius Maia-chhaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn~

(ノ´▽`)ノ♪ Clever Maia-chaaaaannnn~

Edited by ☆Snazzy☆Zombie☆Mudkip☆, 01 August 2012 - 03:14 PM.

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Hee hee, thank you, Muddy and You-chan.

And now.....

Chapter 2: Convergence

Swearing profusely, Wolf snapped his cell phone shut and made his way to the bedroom where he kept most of his weapons. The duffel was stuffed under his bed, and he yanked it out with a bit more force than he planned. Something was wrong, he just couldn't put his finger on it, but he knew it had something to do with Taka and the way he just suddenly ended the call like that. Taka usually wouldn't do that, or say that he wasn't sure if he needed backup, which, Wolf was convinced he would. Damn it, just damn it.

While he stuffed the rest of his guns and knives into the bag with one hand, he used his other to punch in another number. Damn it, if something happened to the little shit, he was going to personally kick his ass. But for now, he was going to need to get everyone else here, and it had to be fast. If Taka called, he wanted to make sure that they could move in not too long after. As he waited for The Rock to pick up he grabbed the duffel and wandered back into the living room, tossing the heavy bag onto the slightly worn couch.

"Now, why would the Wolf-man be calling the Great One?" Rock asked as soon as the line connected. Wolf could hear loud music blaring in the background. That was nothing new.

"We might have a situation at Taka's," he stated flatly. The music was cut off abruptly, "I want you and the others here, yesterday."

"I'm on it. Bazooka is already making calls," Rock said quickly, all business now.

"Rock," Wolf said. "Bring The Tumblers."

"Man, like you even gotta ask," he said and cut the connection.

He didn't know what the hell was going on, but he was going to make damn sure they were ready. Too much shit had gone wrong for them already, and he knew damned well they didn't want anymore. He sighed and started packing the rest of his gear. He was in the process of stuffing his laptop in its case when his phone started ringing. He looked at the view screen, and shook his head, smiling. It was just like Wanderous, always on top of the ball. Pain in the ass. He answered the call.

"Damn, Gadget, can't a man have some privacy?" He asked, laughing.

"Aw, but its so much fun to watch you guys being all pervy," came her cheery reply.

"Ha! You only wish we were," he said, stuffing the laptop in its bag.

"Then never spend the night at Rock and Lal's. I could make a fortune off that crap," she countered.

"Gadget, I do NOT want to know."

"Anyway, why the sudden packing of all your precious toys?" She asked seriously.

"Possible situation at Taka's. You got any of your little spy cams at his place?" Knowing her, yeah, she did.

"Nah, he found them all, so did Angel and Maia. We'll be at your place in twenty, Wolf-nii." The line went dead.

"Yeah, I'll see you then," he said as he closed his cell phone.

He moved over to the window and pulled the blinds back, watching the snow as it continued to pile up on the ground. Had it really been one year ago that he and the rest of his team had been locked away in cages like lab rats? He was covered in a mass amount of scars from endless days of nightmarish torture. They all were. He pressed his fingers to his eyes, fighting back a sudden rising headache. What the hell was going on? And who did they have to kill now?

His hands balled into tight fists as their hated enemies face came to mind. Someday, they were gonna catch that bastard, and he was going to enjoy every moment of his slow, painful death. He caught sight of an ATV as it plowed its way through the snow to his safe house and he shook his head. Twenty minutes my ass, he thought as he grinned. He crossed over to the door and shut down the alarm system as the ATV cut its powerful engine. Wanderous and Orcra jumped down and headed for the door.
==============================================================================================================

Second half coming soon.

Edited by Maia, 27 August 2012 - 10:41 PM.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming

"Now, why would the Wolf-man be calling the Great One?" Rock asked as soon as he the line connected. Wolf could hear loud music blaring in the background. That was nothing new.

Nice use of "The Great One's" quote

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~
Lol xD It is just so like everyone. Mama shows an excellent ....what is the word.. insight on everyone's personality~ ^-^~

Ohh myyy~ It is only the beginnin and the excitement is already there.
Who can heal from the past wounds?~ pops in my head.

Yes, Very amazing talent ~ shows how well you know everyone, mama~ <3

I await your next chapter(s)~

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Well, its not going to be the next chapter yet, still working on the second half of chapter two

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png