Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

If this had continued...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
I know the mangaka has another work she's doing (something Exorsist, I forgot the name) but being hypothetical, what do you think would happen to our characters if this continued? Me, personally, feels that our MC would eventually get over his fear after he graduated from college. He then (I guess) goes out with the girl who once beat him up. However he finds out he's not that into her anymore and then moves on, which in turn, results in another, more fatal, assault by his ex, thus giving birth to his fear once more. >:-D that's my thinking if it were to go on, but I want to hear your thoughts.

Edited by MrAnarchist, 18 July 2012 - 04:49 AM.

So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

theImpaler

theImpaler

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationToledo Ohio

nah pretty sure it would end with them married with children and nozomi constantly looking for her opening lmao anyway have to keep on the bright side sometimes