Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

NamelessMapler

NamelessMapler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
LOL! Hahhahaha! I can't believe the Steel King actually fell for Yokodera's lie! HAHAHAHHA! Twin brother! lol! Sorry, I couldn't help myself, this manga is too hilarious! But I do wonder, what will happen when Tsutsukakushi gets her emotions back? Will the story end since the stone cat is irrelevant, or will the story just continue? o.o
I am AKA: Spearsmen620
Spoiler

If you play ExtaliaMS, Sub me on YouTube!

Suo

Suo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
I think the story will continue because it looks like he is only fixing his part of the deal and the girl will have to go through with it by herself

Arlo

Arlo

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
Well... we got a hint of what's probably coming in the story with the long-awaited (and much appreciated) chapter 11. We've got the discovery that Tsukiko probably wished away her emotions at least in part to try to please her sister. We've also got the sister threatening to destroy the warawanai neko (along with the discovery that she put it there in the first place). More broadly, we've got the clear understanding that the sister - the koutetsu no ou - is enormously self-centered and richly deserves the punch in the face that Yokodera didn't quite manage to land. And we got Tsukiko stopping just short of admitting her feelings for Yokodera, and voicing her concern about Azusa. And we still haven't seen much of Azusa since she got rid of her (Yokodera's) facade. So we can at least look forward to seeing more of Azusa and finding out what's going to happen between her and Yokodera and between her and Tsukiko, finding out what's going to happen with Tsukiko's emotions and/or the warawanai neko and what's going to happen between her and Yokodera, and seeing the koutetsu no ou beaten down into hopefully being an actual decent human.

Quite a lot, actually... hopefully.

Edited by Arlo, 01 November 2012 - 01:43 AM.

Suo

Suo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
a lot can happen now that we found out that iron king put the warawanai neko there. and more importantly that she's a SISCON.
i wanna see her make more gods/statues with powers/ magical items LOL

Cake-kun

Cake-kun

Potato

• Contributor
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNot on your plate, hopefully
So... Is it gonna end? ;_;

wabdude95

wabdude95

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Is ch14 the final chapter?

Most definitely seems like one. Someone please tell me it's not complete... it was just getting good.

Edited by wabdude95, 01 January 2013 - 03:57 PM.

Cake-kun

Cake-kun

Potato

• Contributor
  • 160 posts
...and it just disappeared.

WHY.

Arlo

Arlo

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts

...and it just disappeared.

WHY.

What? The house?

I assume it has something to do with the warawanai neko. Each time that it grants a wish, it mysteriously causes some object to disappear from the wisher's possession - the belt and the nikuman, for instance. I'd suspect that Yokodera's house is currently up on the neko's hill, along with the rest of the "offerings."

I'm just wondering what he "wished" for. He didn't explicitly make a wish of the warawanai neko, but if it took the house (which is the only sort-of-reasonable explanation), then it must've been in exchange for granting a wish. Maybe his wish that Tsukiko be his imouto? That doesn't seem to have come true though. Unless it did, and she's just a really difficult imouto.....

Hmm......

Cake-kun

Cake-kun

Potato

• Contributor
  • 160 posts

What? The house?

I assume it has something to do with the warawanai neko. Each time that it grants a wish, it mysteriously causes some object to disappear from the wisher's possession - the belt and the nikuman, for instance. I'd suspect that Yokodera's house is currently up on the neko's hill, along with the rest of the "offerings."

I'm just wondering what he "wished" for. He didn't explicitly make a wish of the warawanai neko, but if it took the house (which is the only sort-of-reasonable explanation), then it must've been in exchange for granting a wish. Maybe his wish that Tsukiko be his imouto? That doesn't seem to have come true though. Unless it did, and she's just a really difficult imouto.....

Hmm......

well, rather, it is obvious that at that point she has alterior motive, rather then just being simple imouto, but I'm not gonna pursue that at the moment