Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Would you do the same?

opinion boys on the run

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you do the same? (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you still 'stay' with Chiharu

1. Yes (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. No (58 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

generalee

generalee

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
Just wondering if the same thing happened to you, what would you do?
Would you still be there for her?

Personally don't think i could ever go through with it.....
Think I would do something dissociate from Chiharu completely
Something along the lines of "Not my problem"

Seriously don't understand (or maybe don't want to understand) the protagonists attachment to her :wacko:

What do you think?

kingofthenorth

kingofthenorth

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
I would be sad for her but I don't want anyone's sloppy seconds. She made her choice, she's gotta live with it

generalee

generalee

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
Very true, you should be accountable for the things you do.

Still makes me feel like an ass though for thinking she doesn't deserve another chance lol...

Jodanzuki

Jodanzuki

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
I've lived something somewhat similar and I can confidently say -- I felt rationally bad about how I didn't feel bad at emotially even though a girl I used to love went through something horrible so little after we were together.

...And, this manga... So dark, so pessimistic, I keep reading it expecting for little feel good moment, for a little turnaround and it never comes... The hope is killing me. I guess that's the whole point of it?

Edited by Jodanzuki, 16 July 2012 - 06:21 AM.

kingofthenorth

kingofthenorth

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Honestly, I hope he finds a different girl later on and I hope he eventually kicks that guy's ass, he's such a tool

Edited by kingofthenorth, 16 July 2012 - 07:05 AM.

ShiroNeko

ShiroNeko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the sea....
HELL NO! ill f**k her and leave her after.. No guy deserves an easy and unfaithful bit**.. like Chiharu..
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Red Haired Shanks

Red Haired Shanks

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
If Tanishi had taken up her offer in the train station and had made sex with her in the toilet, then there would be no turning back for her and she would have become a complete whore like Shiho, without payment though..
This guy did a favour to both of them.

To respond to the original topic, no sane man would have stayed with Chiharu after all this.
I personally would try to find a way to pay her back.

generalee

generalee

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
Wow this is turning out to be kinda unanimous, glad i'm not the only one :D

generalee

generalee

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
Wow just read the latest chapter......

well that answers it

Jalein

Jalein

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Heck no, I would thank whats his face for pointing out the damaged goods.

jaykie13

jaykie13

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
I'd still respect her but that's all, say my goodbyes, have closure then move on, Bitch ain't the only fish in the sea!
\m/

FakeHero

FakeHero

Potato

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationReality, sadly...........
Actually I was OK with it all, since it was actually Tanishi´s fault at first. The whore B.J and all. Then she´s stupid, which I don´t blame her for it, some people are just stupid no matter what. Then at the train chapter, when the readers get to know that she told Aoy the card trick and was wondering if that douchebag was ok..........................................I was done with her there and then. Instead of caring for the man that tried to protect your honour.........slut.

ased50

ased50

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

HELL NO! ill f**k her and leave her after.. No guy deserves an easy and unfaithful bit**.. like Chiharu..

Spoiler

All hail!

crazy dog

crazy dog

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationUSA

Actually I was OK with it all, since it was actually Tanishi´s fault at first. The whore B.J and all. Then she´s stupid, which I don´t blame her for it, some people are just stupid no matter what. Then at the train chapter, when the readers get to know that she told Aoy the card trick and was wondering if that douchebag was ok..........................................I was done with her there and then. Instead of caring for the man that tried to protect your honour.........slut.

i totally agree, i am kinda pissed at the protagonist's personality , i understand that he is weak and it is not easy to get into fight, because if u r not used to fighting , it is not easy to change once u get older, but his personality , i mean the woman called Aoy guy and told him about the card trick, and u never know if it was true that she said that he was pathetic and a stalker, but he still show attachment to her, (at least the guy needs to have some dignity and say it straight) after all he did for her , she still told him it is not his business

Danurai

Danurai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 262 posts
I kinda like this manga but I didn't like the early chapters so much, but the new ones with the main boxing girl are great.

"I am indifferent and If I have become evil, then it is what the tower has made me" -Twenty-Fifth Baam

baamtheking2.jpg

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
It was Tanishi's fault at first but Tanishi is a weak pitiable and gullible character who was very good natured reliable and responsible but Chiharu knew his character completely. Chiharu is basically the same and she knew the truth that her neighbor put him up to compromising situation taking advantage of his gullibility to tease him. Considering her previous boyfriend experience she should of immediately patched up with Tanishi instead of waiting for him because a person like him will be too guiltridden after an incident like that. She screwed up big time! She had issues with Aoyoma instead of breaking up with him she consulted his friend and ended up sleeping with him also. Not only that but for what reason does she have to trash talk about Tanishi with him about. After Aoyoma used her and threw her away what reason does she have to call him up and tell him everything Tanishi is doing. Why was she still worried about Aoyoma when she clearly knew Tanishi was doing it for her. She really doesn't deserve a second chance. I would really like to see him pay her back for how she treated him. I really would like to see another girl show up in his life who is better looking but alot more understanding, strong and smart to make up for his weak character. After they become a happy couple that girl should also be somehow linked to Chiharu. Chiharu should see what she lost and feel miserable.

Better yet seeing how unconcerned she is about him. It would of been better if Tanishi lied to her and told her Aoyoma was badly hurt also at the train station. Personality like her's will obviously run to his side only to find out he is perfectly fine and possibly hear all the stuff Tanishi heard with her own ears with a little bit of scolding. That would be a more satisfying punishment.

Edited by RS456, 19 December 2012 - 07:23 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Well, it's not for sure that Chiharu was using Tanishi from the start, but she without a doubt did eventually use him and betray his trust. That's for sure. And not even getting into the particulars of betrayal and her other actions.......karma already punished her pretty severely. She lost her job, her home, became the subject of ridicule and humilation, and ultimately was also was shunned by the only person who had stuck with her through all that.

And talking about karma.......Aoyama seems like he got a pretty harsh judgement as well for all his actions.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Wow, that had such a good feeling going just to fall totally apart.........what a shame, for both of them by the looks of things right now.

Tn7HA0h.png

Leoh

Leoh

Potato

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUranus
Okay, so what did she do? I'm in chapter 4 and I want to know already.

425q4sD.png

M o r s     R e g i s 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I gotta say, as sympathetic to our MC as I've been throughout this manga, how he acted at the end of the previous chapter I found really  disappointing. I guess it looks like now he's going to try to make up for it, but there's no telling if he can, now. I guess we'll see. 

Tn7HA0h.png