Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

SO AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!

awesome beelzebub demon fun comedy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
I really love Beelzebub (manga).
Why?
1. REALLY REALLY AWESOME comedy and Gags.
2. Super awesome drawing.
3. Bloody fights.
4. Hilda.
5. Beel's dah.
6. No quality drop like Naruto and One Piece.
7. Oga is f*cking cute.
8. I like the way things turned out in this manga.
9. I watched its anime.
10. and it's super cool.

10 **********, done by the God Of Trolling LOL.

Posted Image

DakuTatsu

DakuTatsu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCampo CO
i love this manga and the anime i mean look at my tattoo

cryberry

cryberry

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Locationout and about
I really like the humor of this manga. it's violent. just up to my alley. hahahaha.

Alien Entity

Alien Entity

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationBatoto
I like reading this manga and watching the anime because of these characters besides the main oga,and his group
1 - Himekawa ,Kanzaki and Tōjō
2 - Yuka , Nene

After them would be En and his maids also Behemoth's 34 Pillar Division

!

bxy0.png

17.jpg

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
To say off the bat, I highly enjoyed this seris; I watched all the anime and I put it on my Manga Recommendation list.
That being said.. ? There were plenty of quality drops, there were a several arcs that weren't very good which resulted in a plummet to the bottom ranks of the magazine. The author is talented at comedy but his attempts to switch the manga to big battles were mostly done pretty poorly, that's why they've been kept to a minimum for a while now. The highlight of the series was really..... the beginning. I think the author was trying to create an effective story manga at the start but it looks like the series is suited more for gags from the direction it's going now.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Guest_mug3n_von_Kartoffel

Guest_mug3n_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
The battles are fine as they are in this manga, we don't need more batlle jump style stories, we are flooded with them. We have enough dragon balls and narutos out there, they usually begin with comedy and end like the more dramatic thing in the world, wich I don't think is bad but is tiring.

For me this manga is the best jump manga in years, it's well balanced in all its aspects. Sometimes easygoing styles are the best.