Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Zippy Ziggy future releases?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

megaotaku

megaotaku

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I'm a big fan of Zippy Ziggy and a fe weeks ago when chapter 62 came out in english thanks to The Company I was wondering if you guys had any intention on releasing the series more regularly. From what I've read the series is already completed and it just hasn't been translated. I'm trying to say this without trying to put any pressure on you guys. Obviously since this is being posted on batoto and not mangahere, mangafox, etc I'm thankful to you guys for you already translating so much of this series and of course my weekly ToG. :D

theonly

theonly

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts
I'm not from The Company but here are some informations that you might find useful:

- on the Companys homepage it says "Zippy Ziggy - Low priority"
- a few months ago I read a post at their homepage that said that the series is cleaned up to chapter 65 but not translated; since translators are the hardest thing to come by I think that that's the reason for the irregular releases
- as you said the series is completed and has 11 volumes; the average volume up until now has about 8 chapters so that the whole series will have about 88

Beansprout

Beansprout

Fingerling Potato

• tC Trainee
  • 50 posts
I'm working on it.
Spoiler

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
this is a great series and lots of us wish to see it to the end hopefully we could get some new chapters soon

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif