Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

2 in 1: Copyright stuff for ToG MMORPG & Funny Picture Contest

tower of god funny picture copyright mmorpg contest game

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
EDIT:
Case Closed, don't reply anymore. I think ToG MMORPG's future is ended.
Go away evil spirit, shoo shoo. Hora do Haro da!!

Edited by God of TROLLing LOL, 29 June 2012 - 10:46 PM.

Paper

Paper

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationStaring at an abyss that refuses to stare back
For the MMO idea: Why can't you just let it go? There's so many reasons to stop right now before you start anything unnecessary (all of which are in that thread). Not trying to be mean, but please, just let it go.

As for the funny picture thing, we already have a thread dedicated to that: the fan art thread.

*Edit* And by "that thread" I meant the MMORPG thread that's long gone now; though I'm sure the OP new this.
Please, OP, please reconsider what you are doing. I do not honestly believe you understand the purpose and inner workings of copyright, nor do you understand what copyright infringement is for that matter. Please, that thread was just for fun; a "wouldn't it be cool if" sort of thing. Please don't seriously get started on that. I implore you, stop before you get yourself in trouble.

Edited by Paper, 29 June 2012 - 02:23 AM.

Spoiler

PhoenixAUS

PhoenixAUS

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationUnder a sakura tree with a blue sky and a cooling breeze, sleeping soundly
the mmo idea is just for fun, you saying it like you want to make money out of this, so just drop it

Xagnam - My brother in KPOP

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
Ok, but why didn't any of you posted a funny image?

http://imageshack.us/g/820/32452036.jpg/

Paper

Paper

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 498 posts

As for the funny picture thing, we already have a thread dedicated to that: the fan art thread.

Ok, but why didn't any of you posted a funny image?
http://imageshack.us/g/820/32452036.jpg/

Apparently you missed that part. Why have two completely separate topics in one thread?
Besides, like I pointed out already, we have a thread with that kind of thing already up. Have you not seen it?

Edited by Paper, 29 June 2012 - 02:59 AM.

Spoiler

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

Apparently you missed that part. Why have two completely separate topics in one thread?
Besides, like I pointed out already, we have a thread with that kind of thing already up. Have you not seen it?

Yeah I do

naphack

naphack

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationIn the Black Forest, Germany
just wtf are you talking about? I don't get a single word...
Maybe cause I just got up and didnt have breakfast yet but still...

US RANDOM LEECHERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!

You don't scanlate, you don't complain, as simple as that.

Paper

Paper

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 498 posts

just wtf are you talking about? I don't get a single word...
Maybe cause I just got up and didnt have breakfast yet but still...

Well, it is the most important meal of the day.
Spoiler

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK
Trollalollo, darling, dear, sweetie-pie, bunny (hmmm, I think from now on, I'll call you bunny: I know one bunny you surely would get on with...)... ;)

Might I suggest not stepping on Naver's toes? Hmmm? However much with think of ToG as SIU's, they own his hide-- I mean, the distribution and enforcement rights. If anybody is likely to go all Disney on you once you cross a certain line, they smell like it. And, seriously: being pile-driven by lawyers isn't a pleasant way to spend a few years. :mellow:

Well, unless that's your kink, at least. :D Myself, I find briefcase corners are a little to ouchy to get me going. ;) Let alone the weight of the paper. :P

Edited by Euodiachloris, 29 June 2012 - 08:31 AM.

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Paper

Paper

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 498 posts

Trollalollo, darling, dear, sweetie-pie, bunny (hmmm, I think from now on, I'll call you bunny: I know one bunny you surely would get on with...)... ;)

Might I suggest not stepping on Naver's toes? Hmmm? However much with think of ToG as SIU's, they own his hide-- I mean, the distribution and enforcement rights. If anybody is likely to go all Disney on you once you cross a certain line, they smell like it. And, seriously: being pile-driven by lawyers isn't a pleasant way to spend a few years. :mellow:

Well, unless that's your kink, at least. :D Myself, I find briefcase corners are a little to ouchy to get me going. ;) Let alone the weight of the paper. :P

I'm under this sneaky suspicion that she ain't gunna listen to our advice since it isn't what she wants to hear. The truth ain't always nice and fluffy, especially not when money is involved, and ignorance of these things is gunna make life for a certain someone really hard. I'm not being pessimistic, I'm being realistic.

Edit* Unless you (Euodiachloris) decide to put all the important points in blue, bold, and underline. Just don't put it in all caps, that usually gets ignored. By the way, off topic, what the hell does your name mean or where does it come from? Just curious. :D

Edited by Paper, 29 June 2012 - 09:03 AM.

Spoiler

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.
Men like what the see and women like what they hear.
That's why men lie and women wear makeup.

kfi6l.jpg

PhoenixAUS

PhoenixAUS

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationUnder a sakura tree with a blue sky and a cooling breeze, sleeping soundly

screwed up the first sentence

Xagnam - My brother in KPOP

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

And why people walk around in truly fabulous avatars in places like imvu and Second Life. Men like to see 'em, and women like to hear what a good job they did making 'em. And, both like to compete (and slow the servers down). :lol:

Actually, trying to do stuff in Second Life is what got me rather intimate with copyright law, creative commons and other... um... "interesting" areas of international laws on intellectual property. Wooty. :P

Speaking of Second Life...

...By the way, off topic, what the hell does your name mean or where does it come from? Just curious. :D

I say all the gubbings in my profile, now. ^_^ Euodiachloris is a handle I developed for Second Life.

Edited by Euodiachloris, 29 June 2012 - 11:28 AM.

PlotCap.png

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
what is this topic turned into...

Paper

Paper

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 498 posts

what is this topic turned into...

Yea, I know and I'm sorry, but then I saw that you "liked" your latest post so now I'm confused.
You like what this topic turned into?

Edited by Paper, 29 June 2012 - 08:08 PM.

Spoiler

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
yeah
So whut?

Dimitraa

Dimitraa

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationGreece

I say all the gubbings in my profile, now. ^_^ Euodiachloris is a handle I developed for Second Life.

euodia= good smell (though very often used with opposite meaning)
chloris = fresh/pale green

So it's a fresh green odour..I don't know if it's just a coincidence or you did that on purpose :P

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

So it's a fresh green odour..I don't know if it's just a coincidence or you did that on purpose :P

Malice aforethought. I mashed Ionic Greek with good intentions. Honest! ;)

PlotCap.png