Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Still ongoing?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BryanSunshineSuper3000

BryanSunshineSuper3000

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hello, I know the manhwa is still ongoing but it seems the translation isn't.. is it going to be translated soon? Or maybe someone already did it and we can find the scans elsewhere?

bolzoo

bolzoo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
I've been wondering that myself but I would rather wait than bothering the translator(s) :P
I would recommend going to the website of the translator SAKICOW. They have a IRC channel and you can press "contact me" to be able to ask them directly.

theonly

theonly

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts
If you haven't read the releasenotes for ch.212 here they are:

"Sorry for being away for awhile guys, with the release of guild wars 2 i thought i’d take a break from scanlating. The sad part is that the game was quite disappointing, to be honest. So here i am again!!!! hope you enjoy the chapters…. since i promised to finished dragon who and 50 million km before the end of summer i guess i gotta release all of it by the end of this month lol xD.
We’re currently looking for Typesetters, Korean Translators, and Redrawers.
Please donate, so we can continue to provide you guys with Quality releases."

I guess the main problem is finding a translator. The ones still living in the wild are as hard to catch as a pikachu in the yellow edition.
If you want to help him, write him a mail. Although don't wait for a response.
Wrote him 2 times and till this day no response.

Edited by theonly, 03 December 2012 - 05:51 PM.

midoriii

midoriii

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Doesn't seem like they doing scanlated anymore isn't? It kinda suck to stop middle of the story and it good too :(
Just hopping they going to translator again, they already at Volume 38 I think.

Black Swordsman

Black Swordsman

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Europe

Yureka suposedly ends with volume 42, chapter 265.

1.What is your name? Hyun Lee

2.What is your peofession? A great villain who will threaten world peace

3.What are you doing? Filling out this questionnaire

4.What are the three most memorable, or valuable things you've done in your life? Hit maximum level in Continent of Magick. Played the online game for 204 hours running without eating or sleeping. Sold my account.

5.What do you think of politicians in power? Why can't we just export them to China and Japan?

6.When did you recognize your social position? After I watched 'Planet of the Apes'

7.How would you describe your identity in a single sentence? I am Da Dragon