Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

MEGA BITCH

MEGA BITCH

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Demonkonga

Demonkonga

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationOakland ca
My god i wish somebody would just go in and fucking beat her

keideki

keideki

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
100% agree'd

I can understand the appeal of tsundere, but it can't be all tsuntsun all the time. I guess it would be okay to see where this goes but if the next few chapters all consist of her acting like a self entitled queen it wont be worth my time to actually read it.

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay
She isn't that bad, honestly she took the opportunity and took it, also she asked nicely before blackmailing him, she isn't bad, she is desesperate, which are 2 different things, also prejudice is quite common in japan, against otakus, so all in all, she isn't bad, I take it as if she was even better than normal girls there, since she didn't avoid him despite knowing his likings (apart from her crush to the other otaku, what she saw of him, which is an ecchi/hentai novel is quite extreme, yet she didn't reacted strongly).
So I disagree, completely.

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Legendary Amazing Takao's Boobs (open the spoiler or click here)
Spoiler

smirky

smirky

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Locationwalking around
shes not that bad but very annoying i mean come on be a little nicer to the guy for helping you

Ngieng Shihchen

Ngieng Shihchen

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I think its all character development. No girl would be like goody goody over a otaku guy you just met. We must be patient and wait for her to understand us. WE MUST PROVIDE HER TIME TO SINK INTO OUR CULTURE! Then she will understand the guy and respect his awesomeness.

smirky

smirky

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Locationwalking around
i agree we must make her one of us.

Demonkonga

Demonkonga

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationOakland ca
man i'm just gonna go in get a fking katana and slice and dice her ass

Kenshin-dono

Kenshin-dono

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
Ok, so its not just me then! Im only 2 chapters in but shes REALLY pissing me off. Shes so god damn bitchy and self important/entitled. I swear she jams her finger in the main characters face so much i keep wanting him to just reach out and break it >_<

please tell me she gets better. Im not even sure if i want to go past chapter 2 at this point

TheUnknownMercenary

TheUnknownMercenary

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCanada, Ontario

Ok, so its not just me then! Im only 2 chapters in but shes REALLY pissing me off. Shes so god damn bitchy and self important/entitled. I swear she jams her finger in the main characters face so much i keep wanting him to just reach out and break it >_<

please tell me she gets better. Im not even sure if i want to go past chapter 2 at this point

Mine as well ;P plus, she gets better in chapter 3. Though...i like my tsunderes sooo i dono how much my opinion counts :D

Posted Image

rockingoldensamurai

rockingoldensamurai

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
seriouslly? it isn't bad at all. Try DOMINA NO DO! then come back to me

smirky

smirky

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Locationwalking around
i read it and im reporting to u that u were right this seems not so bad now but still very annoying

Antor

Antor

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
I don't really like how the class rep bitch didn't even realize he was working his ass off to help her, I mean it's pretty lame to do it like that but one should wonder why everything is working so smoothly in the class.

The fact that the "cool girl" shits all over the effort of the MC to improve his RL is pretty maddening to me, if he didn't even try I could understand, but with him trying his best in the limit of his otaku knowledge I don't think her bashing is all that fair.

Lastly I don't really like the underlying message of the manga: "you need to be cool and mind your look otherwise you're shit to the point that others will not even acknowledge your existence".

Jinki1196

Jinki1196

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBrunei Darussalam
I dont like Koigasaki's behaviour...I also dont like if she will be the one who pair with the MC...I would like to see the Hasegawa with the MC...oh well doesnt look like the story will go that way anyway *sigh~*

Knight K

Knight K

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationCHILE, santiago

I don't really like how the class rep bitch didn't even realize he was working his ass off to help her, I mean it's pretty lame to do it like that but one should wonder why everything is working so smoothly in the class.

The fact that the "cool girl" shits all over the effort of the MC to improve his RL is pretty maddening to me, if he didn't even try I could understand, but with him trying his best in the limit of his otaku knowledge I don't think her bashing is all that fair.

Lastly I don't really like the underlying message of the manga: "you need to be cool and mind your look otherwise you're shit to the point that others will not even acknowledge your existence".

i don't think that's the message, but yeah i feel it seems that way jajaja, i knew i wasn't the only one to hate her, she is so damn annoying and is maddening knowing she would be more likely the partner of the MC :/

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts

Three words:

fdb.gif

Edited by Lustful, 14 July 2013 - 03:19 PM.

tvesrb

tvesrb

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts

yeah, Koigasaki's not so bad. now, Kousaka Kirino on the other hand. she's a bitch. double the help received and reduce the gratitude by about 87% and you've got her. also, is it just me or is everyone outside Kashiwada's social circle just terrible people??

Edited by tvesrb, 24 July 2013 - 10:06 AM.

Knight K

Knight K

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationCHILE, santiago

i don't think that's the message, but yeah i feel it seems that way jajaja, i knew i wasn't the only one to hate her, she is so damn annoying and is maddening knowing she would be more likely the partner of the MC :/

took this from the main forum

Guys, the last volume of the novel (vol. 10) was released (around Oct 20) and...its better for you not to know but the clue is (for your own sake, dont open pandora's box)

Spoiler

I friggin knew it!! at least she wasn't as bad as the tiger at least ... anyway why make the third girl always the best one!!?? (hates this kinds of development/endings u.U)

kuraiaku

kuraiaku

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

took this from the main forum

I friggin knew it!! at least she wasn't as bad as the tiger at least ... anyway why make the third girl always the best one!!?? (hates this kinds of development/endings u.U)

There is an 'IF route' though, for

Spoiler

Edited by kuraiaku, 11 June 2017 - 03:52 AM.