Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who has a good game site?

game

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

chendongdong

chendongdong

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I like to play Mario games!Mario game is a classic game, usually I like to play this game I have played, Now Bored at home nothing to do,Find several gaming sites are not very good。Only 337 of the game site to see if there is a good game site please recommend to me, thank you!

Attached Files

• Attached File  sss.jpg   56.68KB   1 downloads

PhoenixAUS

PhoenixAUS

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationUnder a sakura tree with a blue sky and a cooling breeze, sleeping soundly
i dont play flash games, i have a ps3 and i play online, plus i play mmorpg's, sooo try playing some mmorpg's.
if you want flash games the only website that comes to mind is www.stickgames.com

Xagnam - My brother in KPOP

wEr4

wEr4

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,068 posts
If you're thinking of online gaming, stick to ze popular sites. Most flashes in ze underdog sites are just...meh...

I'd try Super Tux if you liked Mario.
Posted Image

Rien ne pèse tant qu'un secret...

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA
If you want to try free online games, Kongregate.com is probably the place to go. It has a plethora of games and some of them (not all) are actually surprisingly deep (Mardek).

"This statement is not true."