Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Contributor Request

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

bobbynutella

bobbynutella

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts
Hi I'm Bobby Nutella from Kimchi Salad. We just started working on some manhwas. I'd like to bypass the moderation queue if possible. We're at http://kimchisalad.wordpress.com

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
I'm wondering if you'd be willing to satisfy my curiosity before I alter ranks.

Did you know that the comics you've chosen to scanlate, despite it being released this very month by the previous group, the company shares operators with Batoto?

bobbynutella

bobbynutella

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts
Nope! That's news to me. I just thought they chose to upload their stuff on here for those who don't want to download. What do you mean "shares operators" ?

Edited by bobbynutella, 17 June 2012 - 07:04 AM.

CrazyRed98

CrazyRed98

What Legends Are Made Of

• The Company
  • 514 posts
  • LocationBed
As in some of us are moderators/admins here... I assume.
~~~CrazyRed98~~~
"I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul." - William Ernest Henley
Posted Image

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

Nope! That's news to me. I just thought they chose to upload their stuff on here for those who don't want to download. What do you mean "shares operators" ?

Grumpy is the administrator of batoto (it is his site) and he is also the admin of the company.

bobbynutella

bobbynutella

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts
Oh! Sorry, I didn't know!

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
Not sure what you're apologizing for...

Anyway. request is approved. (since I'm a batoto admin before tc admin on this website)