Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What is one piece?(the treasure, not the manga)

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

storyeater

storyeater

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Locationbehind you
I am making this post exlusively so people can try to guess ,discuss guesses and rebut guesses about both the nature and the location of One Piece.Any discussion,whether on it's whereabouts,it's nature or on what or where it is not as well and any comments on other's people guesses is what this forum will be discussing.

I begin:One piece is the most gamebreaking weapon in existence:the sea sea fruit.

Edited by storyeater, 13 June 2012 - 12:22 PM.

Ignorance is a bliss...until you actually understand how many people ,including sometimes yourself,this ignorance destroyed.But,I guess that,when you understant that,you wont be ignorant anymore.

He who does not understand his mistakes,does not learn.He who does not learn,does not grow.He who does not grow,is already dead.

Moderation is the key to virtue.

Everyone claims that he learns from his mistakes,and yet,very few people do.Ah,pride,is it that you are so well hidden from a man's eyes?

FishyBusiness

FishyBusiness

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
a note saying fooled ya

Nepenthe

Nepenthe

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationThe Comfy Chair
Well...I've heard a theory before that it's the straw hat. Gold D. Roger gave it to Shanks, who then gave it to Luffy.

Previous Avatars • Music for February 21...not picked out yet.

wintercry

wintercry

Potato

• Contributor
  • 169 posts
It's the gift and joy of adventure :batoto_016:

2snobal

2snobal

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

It's the gift and joy of adventure :batoto_016:

That's probably it (with maybe some treasure added in). That, or the history of the blank century. It was said that you can't just find the one piece by going to Raftel right? But Gol. D. Roger said he could tell Whitebeard the location before he died.

RoroanaZoro

RoroanaZoro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
when luffy and the crew get to raftel (the final island) sanji will have found all blue , zoro would be the greatest swordsman in the world , luffy would be pirate king , robin will have found the rio poneglyph , franky would have completed his dream ship (cause it got all the way to raftel) and thats about it...

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
YOU MAD? It's so obvious that One Piece is One Piece Of Paper that got something written on it.
:batoto_032: :batoto_032: :batoto_032: :batoto_032: :batoto_032: :batoto_032: :batoto_032: :batoto_032: :batoto_032:

Odinguideourship

Odinguideourship

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAsgard
The ship Gold Roger used to first make it though the grand line possibly filled with treasure

storyeater

storyeater

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Locationbehind you
By the way,Odinguideourship,congratulations on your first comment.If I may make another guess,it is a time machine!Or a certain tree,near the see,where its fruits could fall down and drift anywhere in the ocean.(The devilfruit tree.)
Ignorance is a bliss...until you actually understand how many people ,including sometimes yourself,this ignorance destroyed.But,I guess that,when you understant that,you wont be ignorant anymore.

He who does not understand his mistakes,does not learn.He who does not learn,does not grow.He who does not grow,is already dead.

Moderation is the key to virtue.

Everyone claims that he learns from his mistakes,and yet,very few people do.Ah,pride,is it that you are so well hidden from a man's eyes?

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown
It's simple. One Piece is Freedom.

Posted Image

The Legendary Amazing Takao's Boobs (open the spoiler or click here)
Spoiler

danield21

danield21

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
One Piece is a IOU

Hello new friend. My name is Fred.
The words you hear are in my head.
I say I said my name is Fred.
And I've been very...

Spoiler

KelpTheGreat

KelpTheGreat

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
I always figured it was a single piece 'o eight that acts as a badge of office for the true pirate king. The straw hat theory makes sense though.

serriatian

serriatian

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 35 posts
one piece of gold
XD

IX0FbmT.jpg

Local Yankee

Local Yankee

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationHigh School Section

It's simple. One Piece is Freedom.

I agree with this theory!

Posted Image

HARUHI-ISM

~ Local Yankee

dustiler

dustiler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationU.S.A
My theory is just so simple. Its One Piece OF EVERYTHING!!!!

Coma Culture

Coma Culture

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts
Its a swordfish.
Its always swordfish.

Newest Project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1388475073/regeria-hope-honest-corrupt-lawyer-visual-novel?ref=newest

Regeria Hope, a Phoenix Wright-style visual novel free-ware game set in the courtroom. Pleasee check it out!

Antalius

Antalius

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationLimbo
a paper note with 42 written on it. :batoto_016:
"It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you" - Batman begins

clamzoopa

clamzoopa

Potato

• Members
  • 164 posts

when luffy and the crew get to raftel (the final island) sanji will have found all blue , zoro would be the greatest swordsman in the world , luffy would be pirate king , robin will have found the rio poneglyph , franky would have completed his dream ship (cause it got all the way to raftel) and thats about it...

And that would be the lamest cop-out ending possible.

And if One Piece is freedom, why is it called One Piece? Don't you think there should at least be some relation with the treasure and its title? Why not call it Pencil Abstract or Tax Snail or any other combination of two words that hold no meaning?

Edited by clamzoopa, 03 August 2012 - 02:21 PM.

Zed

Zed

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
It could be literally anything. Treasure is defined by the person looking at it, so it could be anything Roger valued as his most priced possession. And Roger does not seem like it would be gold or something like that. Maybe a picture of Ace's mom?

Edited by Zed, 03 August 2012 - 06:40 PM.

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

I could be literally anything. Treasure is defined by the person looking at it, so it could be anything Roger valued as his most priced possession. And Roger does not seem like it would be gold or something like that. Maybe a picture of Ace's mom?

No it's Luffy mom.