Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

your prediction for what might happen next

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

ZeNiTH

ZeNiTH

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Locationand you would need to know this because?........
Hi :D
First of all I would like to say this is not a spoiler because we dn't know for sure and it is all just a guess.
The point of this post is to show ppl their oppinion of what might happen in one piece. It can be near future or far future. But when you have your prediction pls write down what chp you are reading right now cause it's kind of werid if you say for example "Oh i think crocodile is gonna lose to luffy after luffy makes a comeback 3 times" or stuff like that when everyone read that like 400 chp ago.

So for starters
chp 670
I think that big mama is lola's mother.
(lola is the women from the thriler bark who had her and her crew's shadow stolen)
reason: gut instinct :D
Am and will always be zenith mother f*****

Zed

Zed

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
Chapter: currently 669
I think the emporer that Law and Luffy are allying against is Shanks.
Reason: gut feeling.

ZeNiTH

ZeNiTH

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 64 posts

Chapter: currently 669
I think the emporer that Law and Luffy are allying against is Shanks.
Reason: gut feeling.

Well ppl will most likely think that the emporer would be black beard or big mam but I also think that a turn over and unexpectness would help ^^

Gyresxj

Gyresxj

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 227 posts
ch. 671

1. They ally against Big Mommy.
2. The man in shadows near Law is Admiral Aokidji.

:ph34r:

I think its too early for shanks or black beard to be involved.

Edited by Evgeny, 14 June 2012 - 03:44 PM.

RoroanaZoro

RoroanaZoro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
chapter 671
i predict that the person at the end of the chapter is kaido which is why law wanted to alliance with luffy to defeat him.
i also predict that law will maybe join luffys crew in the future, the reason is that everyone with a long flashback joins luffys crew.

Irregular22

Irregular22

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • LocationAttempting to steal the opera light house with Koon, Bamm and Raleader

chapter 671
i predict that the person at the end of the chapter is kaido which is why law wanted to alliance with luffy to defeat him.
i also predict that law will maybe join luffys crew in the future, the reason is that everyone with a long flashback joins luffys crew.

Naw i bet it was that joker person they both were talking bout

Zed

Zed

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts

Nah Law is way too... normal for that. There is already Robin and partly Nami to play that part. Law is not so... quirky as the others and he doesnt bring much in terms of synergy.

ZeNiTH

ZeNiTH

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 64 posts
yea law will most likely will be luffy's........ something like a ally but not a crew.
I dn't know about the man in the shadow being aokiji though, cause the man in the shadow had way thin legs compred to aokiji :P

darkknightj

darkknightj

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
hey guys, i don't think Law will be joining Luffy's crew, but like an ally pirate like whiterbeard had just as Eave said. The person in the shadow, is someone i do not think we have met yet, prob the one that taught/trained law. Law seemed to be holding his heart in pain, maybe he taught him that move? well food for thought...

storyeater

storyeater

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Locationbehind you
(reading ch.671)
I think they allied againist kaido.I think Law plans to have all the supernovas destroy Kaido.I am basing this purely to the fact that he is the only Yonkou who has not played a role yet, if this is true,then I am pretty sure he has already contracted Drake,and he either helped him take that island from Kaido or he contracted him because he did that..Also I think that the other shichibukai(or,in case Kuma is no longer considered a shichibukai due to his condition,the other two shichibukais)we do not know about was one of the eleven supernovas (I cannot predict which one).Another thing I believe is that Aokiji will join the straw hats.Finally,the person in the shadows has a chance to be Vegapunk,because he is personally involved in that arc.

Edited by storyeater, 26 June 2012 - 11:30 PM.

Ignorance is a bliss...until you actually understand how many people ,including sometimes yourself,this ignorance destroyed.But,I guess that,when you understant that,you wont be ignorant anymore.

He who does not understand his mistakes,does not learn.He who does not learn,does not grow.He who does not grow,is already dead.

Moderation is the key to virtue.

Everyone claims that he learns from his mistakes,and yet,very few people do.Ah,pride,is it that you are so well hidden from a man's eyes?

RoroanaZoro

RoroanaZoro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
673:
i think that in the future drake , law , bonney will have alliances with the SH crew

ninaarcoiris

ninaarcoiris

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

673:
i think that in the future drake , law , bonney will have alliances with the SH crew

Didn't Bonney already get captured because of Blackbeard?

General Hercules

General Hercules

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationUSA
yes and she was taken by the fleet admiral (can't remember how to spell his name)

Alien Entity

Alien Entity

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationBatoto
She was taken away by Fleet Admiral Akainu,plus she was somewhere in the new world when it all happen,so you will most likely see her eventually.

!

bxy0.png

17.jpg

GodOfAll

GodOfAll

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
1. Drake, luffy, law, big mom form an alliance against kaido.
2. Lola's mom is big mom, so big mum will help luffy, after they fight.
3. Shanks stop the fight.
4. Luffy VS Shanks epic.
5. They get one piece.
6. Luffy dies soon after getting one piece (hormones is the fore shadow)
7. World revolution.
8. The end.
ITS JUST GUT FEELING! But its about a prediction 500 chapters in... so, yeah, I might have blown up the world with a toy laser gun by then... if I don't get my cookies!
I am god.

rongngungay

rongngungay

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Since the 2nd part, the rules had been changed, no crew can stand alone anymore.
Mihawk said that Luffy's ability to turn people to friend was the greatest power on that battlefield, greater than Sengoku, WB,...
now (C. 685) luffy have the first turf, bond with Dragon and Shank, and various islands, maybe a bond with Big Mom
he will make more bonds, by the final battle, he will be more powerful than the government and will finalize the evolution of Dragon (dead then)

paraquat

paraquat

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationCashin a keg of Natty Ice with Fratmaster Urek "The Man"zino
I'm glad that Smoker & Tashigi (sp?) are teaming up with the Straw Hats in this arc, it means that Smoker might actually win a fight for once! I predict that Smoker will school Vergo, maybe with some help from Law if Vergo forgets that he's got Law's heart.

Long-term I could see Smoker becoming the Fleet Admiral, after Luffy somehow takes out the Absolute Justice dudes. He reminds me of Mustang from FMA, which is pretty much the only basis for my prediction.

"Koichi really steals! No dignity!" - Jusuke Josder

lopal

lopal

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
from the last chapter, i predict that the yonkou doflamingo give smile supply is big mama. seeing how weak the world government influence in new world, i predict that they try to make a contact with one of the yonkou or they already have established connection through doflaminggo, and make a deal to conquer new world.

Mad_Scientist

Mad_Scientist

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationStuck between a rock and a hard place.
I think that X Drake would join Trafalgar's and Luffy's alliance. Also, it would be funny, two serious-looking guys pulled into Luffy's crazy antics.
"I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that."

"I ain't such a saint that I can promise to risk my life for strangers. Neither am I scum enough to sit quietly by while people are getting hurt before my eyes"

Ecaflip

Ecaflip

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

I predict that everythiing will go according to flamingos plan and the factory invasion will be stoped. The only mistake he made was putting luffy fighting with a bunch of strong dudes. Most fighters of the colleseum will join luffy and beat the hell of DD.