Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Items in follow list always listed as "new"

Follows

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

lasgjkgkjasg

lasgjkgkjasg

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
I developed a problem recently (today) with the follow list. Items that were recently uploaded would be stamped with a red "new", and after I read the items it would vanish the next time I went to my follow list. Now, the red "new's" do not vanish after I read the items. There are currently about 10 items listed as new though I've read all of them.

lonko

lonko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
I'm also having this problem...I'd say about 70% of the manga in my follow list are marked as new, even though some haven't been updated in weeks/months. reading the latest chapter doesn't help removing the "new" mark.

adi saat

adi saat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I think another chapter came out in a different language that's why it still states new.. :P

Atrus

Atrus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Running into the same problem. It's been happening since the new server upgrade. Luckily, it's a minor issue compared to getting the puppy picture in between every page.

bolzoo

bolzoo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
Same thing here.. Some of them still recognizes when I've read the newest chapter and some of them don't.

Bilagaana

Bilagaana

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
I am having the same issue.

lonko

lonko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

I think another chapter came out in a different language that's why it still states new.. :P

Nope, untill now whenever a chapter in a different language came out the manga never got labeled as new. Besides, it's unlikely that all of a sudden 30+ mangas came out in different languages...

Edited by lonko, 07 June 2012 - 06:51 PM.

wintercry

wintercry

Potato

• Contributor
  • 169 posts
This problem appeared after the maintenance. And yes, I also have the problem. Everybody do.

DeusFerreus

DeusFerreus

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 9 posts

No, even comics that don't have a single chapter in language other than English still have this problem.

Edited by DeusFerreus, 08 June 2012 - 08:52 PM.

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure
"New" used to vanish before after a certain amount of time , i think it was 2 days or something , recently it doesnt do so as its supposed , i dont know the reason , but it probably wont get fixed until the update is in place.
Spoiler

Eien No

Eien No

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 217 posts
Don't know if it's any important to know, but I am also having this issue with:

Nisekoi
Tower of God
Sankarea
The World God Only Knows
Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!

Beelzebub and Medaka Box updated, but the "New" was removed after I read the latest chapter. All that I have to report.

Myrrh.gif

wintercry

wintercry

Potato

• Contributor
  • 169 posts
One thing I did was, for instance, TWGOK's latest chapter is 190, I will click a chapter older than that, then click 190 again ang the new will disappear. Hope the issue will be fixed soon though

Railander

Railander

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBrazil
same. probably started simultaneously for everybody due to some server-side bug.

interesting to note that only some (about half) of the new chapters i read have this issue.

Azralon (US)

Warlock

Rogue

Monk

Overwatch (PC)

osu!

lasgjkgkjasg

lasgjkgkjasg

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
I'm still having this issue, almost a month later. That is pretty silly.

supersaiyandoyle

supersaiyandoyle

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
For some of the manga, if you go to the 2nd most recent chapter and then switch to the most recent, it will cause the new to go away when you check your follows. This only works on some though.

snowboard340

snowboard340

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 38 posts
  • LocationUnited States
Half of my list is saying new now, when i have read most of them to the date.

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
  • LocationTawi Tawi naval district
it seems this problem still persist.
Maybe I should pretend I didn't see those new mark
I remove the new mark in my list using supersaiyandoyle's method
it works for some

lasgjkgkjasg

lasgjkgkjasg

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
It seems to have finally been fixed, It only took over a month.

DeusFerreus

DeusFerreus

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 9 posts
I'm having the same issue again. It's really annoying.

εru

εru

Potato

• Donator
  • 180 posts
Same thing over here. They are still new after reading them.

Posted Image

私、気になります!

Watashiwa, Kininarimasu.