Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Wonderful!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

KanameFujiwara

KanameFujiwara

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
This story has an excellent art with understandable story. Love it!

TQ

Rumia

Rumia

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 13 posts
  • Locationhttp://kireicake.com/chats
I'm glad you like it :)

Aoi Mikan

Aoi Mikan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
Very interesting
I started it on random and before I know it I finished it. The art work is gorgeous and story wise, suprisingly one of the best i've read so far, and i've read my share of manga. The small insect facts and the personalities followed by the weapons simply keep one's attention and makes them wanna read more and more.
Hope you keep this up cause its a treasure.

tumblr_mqp80tvrGM1rkrhx1o1_500.gif

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Art is maybe a  6 perhaps a 7 on a scale of 10. I've seen many comics with better art. Story is... eh so far. 

http://vatoto.com/read/_/18224/arachnid_v1_ch3_by_kirei-cake/33

"Spiders originally weren't aggressive insects"

Spiders aren't insects at all!  And of course taking about spiders originally not being aggressive is BS, but I suppose she is talking about her self.

Edited by truepurple, 13 July 2014 - 11:07 PM.

Troommate

Troommate

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts

I agree its pretty good loving how each of the assassin link into different insect types not just in name.

Lol and surprisingly learning alot about arachnids and other insects in general :D.

klZ9Psp.gif

One of the most bad-ass blocks in anime :D

sm31

sm31

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
I know a snail is not an insect either but that's what comes to mind as I thumb through chapter after chapter of minimal progression...

Wolvenworks

Wolvenworks

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationJakarta

too bad this manga's stalling. no signs of a new chapter (other than the chapter jump by Psylocke Scans). I believe we're a few chapters behind, right?

Z128329.png