Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Harem Ending or ....?

harem relationship

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

KanameFujiwara

KanameFujiwara

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
How do you think the manga will end? Who is Keima going to end up with? Do you like the harem option? Let's discuss!

TQ

Shioon

Shioon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationGermany
Well I'm not really sure if it will be a Harem ending or he will just end up with one of the girls tha are left for now. Still something similiar to Chihiro's case since she fell for Keima on her own even though she forgot that they already kissed and she fell for him before. Something similar could happen again but you can never be sure how things will turn out.

I would be fine with either a Harem ending or just one of the girls because it feels like they all deserve him ( not sure if he really deserves them all though ). I somehow want them all to be with him but at the same time I want him to end up with someone who isn't Elsee ( if it's only one of the girls ) because she is the first one who met Keima and in many Mangas and Manhwas ( at least the ones I've read ) the maincharacter ends up with the first girl he met.

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
ehh? I don't really care who got a otagame like him. It's just unfair that I can't got one while he's in a harem manga while i'm in real life.
TT^TT :batoto_011: :batoto_011: :batoto_011: :batoto_011:

LOL
:batoto_032: :batoto_032: :batoto_032: :batoto_032: :batoto_032:

Ncf

Ncf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal
I want a harem ending!! with all the girls included even the ones like the teacher and the sempai

Secros Matias Supreme

Secros Matias Supreme

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • LocationDisney World, All year-round

ehh? I don't really care who got a otagame like him. It's just unfair that I can't got one while he's in a harem manga while i'm in real life.
TT^TT

LOL

Ehh you're right, that is so unfair for you, can't understand why.

Well that aside, Keima would not want a Haram ending since that's not in his personality and I doubt the author would give them one either.

There are generally two types of casanovas:

the pokemon casanova who wants to catch them all

and what Keima is, who steals girls hearts then leaves them.

Generally speaking, Keima's divine mission is what saves him from being a (more) hated character.

I believe in the last girl wins scenario, in which everyone will graduate and Elsie will return to New Hell.

And while Keima's at University, he'll meet the last girl. Who will entice him, then the story will end right there. Anyways that's my prediction.
Posted ImageFly me to the moon Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like On a, Jupiter and Mars In other words, hold my hand In other words, baby, kiss me
Fill my heart with song And let me sing for ever more You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown
I want Ayumi Ending, Kanon Ending, or Elsea Ending.

Posted Image

The Legendary Amazing Takao's Boobs (open the spoiler or click here)
Spoiler

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
Ch 196 ...
okay, hot momma wincest ending ... or harem with hot momma included in it ... =3= ...

GenericRemix

GenericRemix

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
And Wakaki Tamiki uttered, "Let there be an explosion of wincest pictures on the imageboards."

Shinikage

Shinikage

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
if you read the novels you will meet the perfect woman for keima heck basically she is the female keima

Nyuu3

Nyuu3

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts
Total harem ending with ALL the girls is just way too much. That wouldn't work. If there's gonna be romantic closure, a harem ending with the goddesses and a few additions like Chihiro and Haqua is more likely. If we limit it to a single girl, I think the best candidates are Ayumi, Chihiro, Tenri, Haqua and possibly Elsie.
But as I said, that's IF there's gonna be romantic closure. I'm not expecting it, really. The ending might feature some of those girls and leave hope for future developments, but it's hard to imagine Keima falling in love and ending up with a single girl.

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown
Ah... maybe all girls route ending + harem ending is better, just like Amagami SS or other galge.

Posted Image

The Legendary Amazing Takao's Boobs (open the spoiler or click here)
Spoiler

johanka5

johanka5

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
i think it might end like this: not all girls, but godesses and maybe few others like chihiro will just hang around him, and elsie and haqua will come a lot, while he's still playing games and shit. so, not really harem, but just.. they'll never leave.

that, or

Ehh you're right, that is so unfair for you, can't understand why.

Well that aside, Keima would not want a Haram ending since that's not in his personality and I doubt the author would give them one either.

There are generally two types of casanovas:

the pokemon casanova who wants to catch them all

and what Keima is, who steals girls hearts then leaves them.

Generally speaking, Keima's divine mission is what saves him from being a (more) hated character.

I believe in the last girl wins scenario, in which everyone will graduate and Elsie will return to New Hell.

And while Keima's at University, he'll meet the last girl. Who will entice him, then the story will end right there. Anyways that's my prediction.

VanderDeckenIX

VanderDeckenIX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
Does Elsie have the power to clone Keima?

pandabox

pandabox

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Hoping for an Elsie end
In love with a lifestyle I can't afford

ArmedandHammered

ArmedandHammered

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I want a Chihiro ending as she actually liked him prior everything starting, and how how bad he hated the fact that he had to lie to her.

wahwa

wahwa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Keima will become real god.

Strenshi

Strenshi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
In my opinion a Tenri ending would be the best, although it might be hard for the goddesses.
Ayumi would be nice, I just don't want Elsee... :P

Monochromatic

Monochromatic

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

i think it might end like this: not all girls, but godesses and maybe few others like chihiro will just hang around him, and elsie and haqua will come a lot, while he's still playing games and shit. so, not really harem, but just.. they'll never leave.

I enjoy this one alot for some reason.

Blessings of the corruption are upon you my child.

7.jpg

15.jpg

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea
YEAAAA

You go Keima, conquer that Loli and add it to your Harem.

LOL.

21j9mie.jpg

inFamous

inFamous

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 453 posts
Harem ending...