Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Witness a Spectacle here~ The staff fights for the right to not do...something~

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
Hello again. We have another competition/publicity stunt up and running for your and only your personal entertainment. Let me elucidate.

The above 6 shall be scrabbling for your votes, in a struggle to the best looking feat image, and you, only you, will be what stops them from tuning their fine, fine vocal cords to play the ever classic melody of..."It's raining men" and because we're in the festive season, "Oh come all ye faithful"(it'll be better, trust me)...word for word, note for note.

Okay, so I chose the christmas carol because we needed to deviate a little from the "embarrassing song" concept, but if we have any other things that we might like to make the last of the winners do, please feel free to suggest your plan on informing one of our staff that they really need to up their photoshopping effort.

<.< sorry got carried away there : D
Size: 520x280
Source: Any webcomic that The Company releases
Due Date: this Sunday this THURSDAY /hijack by occ+com (or before the poll ends if you're feeling lucky...)
-has probably forgotten something-

semper out -bows-

o-o I've been remiss. What shall the winner receive as their prize? Open question :)
/ignores sensei. And mkk has the answer, for the interested winner, I will give them a picture of a mundane part of my body out of all my body parts which include, right bicep/derri�re/boobs/or something. ~_~ rightio. If you can think of a better idea please tell me, this is quite lacklustre for such a fine feat img maker such as you.

OR

Or maybe you should spam the winner's name onto every credits page//or their name on the forum's banner or something like this... until the next round?

THINK OF IT, YOUR NAME SPLASHED OVER EVERY RELEASE IN PRETTY FONT. Won't it feel grand? Life of your fame is for as long as Grumpy can live with it, or the end of january, whichever comes first. This could mean an amassing of your very own fanboys, for if ever we do this again. Enticing, isn't it?

Our candidates

Oculus: Is our favorite person. The hero of the hour.
    - His personality is so magnetic, he is unable to carry credit cards.
    - Even his enemy�s list him as their emergency contact.
    - He never say�s anything taste like chicken� Not even chicken.
    - He speaks fluent French, in Russian.
    - His charm is so contagious, vaccines we�re created for it.
    - His legend precedes him, the way lightning precedes thunder.
    - His reputation is expanding, faster then the universe.
    - He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels.
    - He lives vicariously through himself.
    - Police often question him, just because they find him interesting.
    - He once challenge his own reflection to a staring contest and on the 4th day, he won.
    - Every time he goes for a swim, Dolphins appear.

He is the most interesting man in the world~

Do be mindful of the small children around you

Posted Image
- "this story has a happy ending." :3
it ends with gravity and sagging.

Fembot: At the opposite end of the spectrum, she, is the fairy that delivers you Greenboy whenever you least expect it. A bot of the finest workmanship and design, she's here to show you that fembots can and do have amazing artistic style and grace. We need no words to describe her, because she speaks for herself, we offer you Fembot's work...Greenboy 15!

Posted Image
- /sparkle sparkle shine shine/

Relo: We have an unfired gun here. Emerging from the misty, foggy and utterly disorientating cold of Canada, he rises, a dark horse, untried, untested and unchallenged, and completely disparaging the effort of others. Who is he? On paper, just a typesetter, and that in itself, is a rare thing indeed, off paper, we have yet to discover. With bated breath, and eyes shielded from what may come, we uncover...Kubera 16...

Posted Image
-"This is 10 minutes of my time, I can't use photoshop xD"

Mkk: Our very own, one and only, male QC. He's seeking to expand and diversify into typesetter land, and maybe even into the land of cleaners...who knows? But you'd be very very wrong if you thought he was the lamb walking into a den of wolves - just look around! Slowly, but surely, he's been infesting the forum with sigs of his design, arranging his stamp so that it'd be dragged around, behind that ubiquitous commenter, everywhere. From the man full of possibilities, we give you...Kubera 19!

Posted Image

Com: Ah, Com. We first met Com as a cute little cleanerling, aspiring to be among the greats, aspiring to live up to the Grumpy in Grumpyland, and he has not stopped, rocketing to where he is now, an official junior member of The Company. Today, he seeks to measure himself against his peers, and so with only the aid his visionary sight and that ever gracious author, we reveal Com's masterpiece...Thesis!

Posted Image

Noco: -Coming Soon-

Posted Image

Lock

Lock

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts
Or maybe you should spam the winner's name onto every credits page//or their name on the forum's banner or something like this... until the next round?

//lack of ideas approved

Fembot

Fembot

Global Moderator

• The Company
  • 1,048 posts
Oh~ This was made when I accidentally vanished yesterday : DDD

Better get started on this, then.

Hehe, "it's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining men~~~" Why, oh why, go I get the urge to lose this competition just so I can sing this song for the fun of it? D :

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts
  • LocationMiddle of The Country
My submission: CHECKED
Posted Image
Proud Ubuntu user since May 2010.

Elrohon

Elrohon

Batoto Lawli Police Commissioner

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada
The darn thing that you're missing is that its NEXT week xD I have mass reading to do, remember? xD And I thought it was just me and you Oc... guess not xD the more the better...~!

Angryfan1

Angryfan1

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts

semper out -bows-

o-o I've been remiss. What shall the winner receive as their prize? Open question :)
/ignores sensei. And mkk has the answer, for the interested winner, I will give them a picture of a mundane part of my body e.g. a right bicep/toe/wrist/or seomthing. ~_~ rightio. If you can think of a better idea please tell me, this is quite lacklustre for such a fine feat img maker such as you.

I  thought you was gonna send some x- rated picture of yourself to the winner when i first read that then i looked at it again then i realized what you actually said Lol
thank god you are not
Yeah i voted for Oculus because of that woman's butt and his description
...Don't ban me again.

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
<.< sorry relo, as you can see, hijacked by oculus and com, grumpyland's new partners

I  thought you was gonna send some x- rated picture of yourself to the winner when i first read that then i looked at it again then i realized what you actually said Lol
thank god you are not

well, I dunno...my biceps are pretty x-rated...
Posted Image

Fembot

Fembot

Global Moderator

• The Company
  • 1,048 posts
Here's my entry: CHECKED

/sparkle sparkle shine shine/

Elrohon

Elrohon

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada
submission: CHECKED

This is 10 minutes of my time, I can't use photoshop xD

Elrohon

Elrohon

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada
Oh, and I just wanted to point out, the person who's horrible at mathmatics obviously can't count that there is 6 people and not 5 >_>

Sincerely, Grade 11 Math Student.

(Not trying to offend... much :P)
(I'm also gonna guess before this comes back to haunt, that there 5 people in the beginning but it then grew to 6 xD)

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
you all realise you do have 'til Thursday right?
Posted Image

Elrohon

Elrohon

• The Company
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCanada
That did surprise me though >_> I thought me and oc came to the conclusion of next week, but seeing that Thursday thing made me do a quick picture~

Sensei~

Sensei~

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 457 posts
Here's My Entry  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

CHECKED

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts
  • LocationMiddle of The Country
Funnily enough, we've all voted for ourselves.
Posted Image
Proud Ubuntu user since May 2010.

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
DDDD< I've been hijacked and polluted! >.>
Posted Image

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
Guys... when editing other's thread, leave a note or something. It's just confusing who's saying what. And... don't pretend to be someone else. >.> There's moderation logs...

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
>.> sorry grumpy, I must have spammed those logs...

you're not even being imaginative anymore sensei, I'm disappointed... D:
Posted Image

Sensei~

Sensei~

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 457 posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9M6B9MI-jY

Oculus: You can't stop me your just a dingo and i'm already ahead.

Semper: that's why i always travel in a pack~

Scene 1: mfk, n0c & com steps out from the forest in jean shorts and starts dancing.....

Com dances&sings: "it's raining men"

mfk dances&sings: "amen~ it's raining men"

com dances&sings: "i'm gonna go out and let myself out"

mfk dances&sings: "oh, hallelujah... it's raining men"

n0c dances&sings: "its raining raining raining.. mennnnn"

Haruki

Haruki

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 693 posts
  • LocationKorea
shame on everyone who voted for oculus
Posted Image

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts

shame on everyone who voted for oculus

right, right, righttt? The world has gone mad on me.
Posted Image