Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Fallout discussion

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Murdath

Murdath

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Locationhere.
I use Vats to shot grenades or to throw grenades.
No one wants to be a slave. But if you do, please email me, because I'm looking for a few good slaves.

Akumetsu

Akumetsu

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 637 posts
Love this game, or at least the 2 parts I played. FO3 and NV. Each game gives me at least 300 hours of gameplay and I enjoy almost every bit of it! Love the setting, the overall story, the characters, gameplay, collecting all kinds of random loot, everything! Can't wait for FO4!

V.A.T.S? Only when I see a deathclaw racing towards me. Those creatures are fucking scary!

Zed

Zed

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts

V.A.T.S? Only when I see a deathclaw racing towards me. Those creatures are fucking scary!

Specially when you play as melee or unarmed, i dread going to the quarries when i play my unarmed character cus i know they will storm me.

Akumetsu

Akumetsu

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 637 posts

Specially when you play as melee or unarmed, i dread going to the quarries when i play my unarmed character cus i know they will storm me.

Haha indeed! Been playing mostly unarmed lately and kicking ass too but I still don't even dare go near the quarry! Giant robo scorpions are one thing, but deathclaws..

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
  • LocationTawi Tawi naval district
I just bought fallout 3
Should I try the game without any mod, first?
and...
What mod should i install?

McLNarf

McLNarf

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationAriza

I just bought fallout 3
Should I try the game without any mod, first?
and...
What mod should i install?

Always without Mods first. But when it comes to mods. I prefer ones that either improve game play, balance, or graphics.
http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/12056
http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/8340
Just for some examples

If your rig can handle it, I suggest Checking out an ENB Injector. Such as http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/18107
You can always edit them to fit your taste.

Enjoy your time out there, Lone Wanderer.

Tertiusviducius

Tertiusviducius

Potato

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • LocationMystical Booger Forest
Well, didn't see this thread so I poisted this on the disappointed but still loved the gane thread. But I will post it here as well.

Fallout 4... Its a disgusting game as an RPG but it is really beautiful and great as an adventure game. As a result I mostly ignore the main quests and do them at my leisure to unlock or trigger parts of the game I want made available and just go about adventuring in the wasteland and building settlements. I have played the game now for over 400 plus hours and only about 60 hours of that was spent on the main questline. And thats just on the vanilla playthrough of the game, this is the first Bethesda game (this includes the Elder Scrolls Series) I have enjoyed playing repeatedly on vanilla without mods. Now that the GECK for Fallout 4 is about to be released I know I will still have more hours ahead of me to waste in the wasteland while still mostly ignoring the horribly written and yet another sad addition to the storyline of the Fallout series. It is really too bad that a Fallout game with at last a great fast paced gameplay system with a great atmosphere and environment and world feel was saddled with one really crappy story in both the narrative of the story and how it was executed.

As a fan of the old Fallout series (been playing it since the first game back in 1997 and its future releases except Brotherhood of Steel on the Playstation) I cannot help but be saddened by how Bethesda has chosen to write their stories and additions to the Fallout lore. Yes that means I also hated the story and lore of Fallout 3 where the Brotherhood of Steel had their worst writing ever and the Enclave was ended and rewritten in such an anti-climactic fashion... Don't get me started on the PC's father as well. Fallout New Vegas was a return to form but not without its faults but over all a much better Fallout RPG game than both 3 and 4. So I simply enjoy Fallout 4 for its really great gameplay value because of its game mechanics, as an adventure game rather than RPG; I treat it as Just Cause: Wasteland. Ofcourse everything I have written here is pretty much my own opinion on this game and the Fallout series. I know this game has a lot of people that enjoy the story as well. To them I simply say the story on this one is simply just not my thing.

3VYyD4im.jpg?1

xSadibs.png