Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

4 Things!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Suwa

Suwa

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
1. Nazi´s

Page 4: Oh, the swastika got a haircut. Nice censorship.

BTW, in german, it is prohibited to use or show the swastika for reasons other than for historical education. (maybe in the news too, not sure)

2. Then this Island......

DA-DAMM!!!!!!

They sure love cliffhangers like that.

3. I wish they never leave this island!

Because it would far more interesting. For them to survive there and build up their own civilization and stuff. But i also wanna know, what´s going on here.

4."Anlieger frei" on the sign

i´m german, but i´m note quite sure if "Anlieger frei" is correct there. Isn´t it only for traffic signs, which are for residents living in the same street or zones in the city? Or can you use it on warnings signs for certain private areas, too? What I think is, that it can only mean "People which live here" and as I wrote that right now... i realize... they probably LIVED THERE... well whatever...

Comment as you like.

Edited by Suwa, 01 June 2012 - 03:03 PM.

lostsage

lostsage

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
#1. Not sure making the arms a little shorter qualifies as censorship

#2. k

#3. The manga will end as soon as they do, assuming they even can.

#4. None of the other languages imply that in the slightest, so maybe they messed up the German