Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
Here goes the chatter, folks!

---------------------------------
So it looks like Soramaru isn't going to try to exact any revenge against the killer Fuuma guy? Just "Live, be happy, and don't let other people ruin your life" if I'm reading it right.

Hanan-chan

Hanan-chan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationFairyland, where unicorns fart butterflies!
This damn wind! I don't know how he got through my closed windows but now I got something in my eyes! What else could it be for me to get teary-eyed while reading chapter 13! Damn...

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
If you follow the releases on the egscans site, you know they're up to chapter 15. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Ninjas....ninjas chopping onions, I say.

Hiyori

Hiyori

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
Soramaru is the character I like the most so the latest chapters make me feel like crying. Though being the Orochi's vessel gives him more screentime! And Tenka is alive which makes me happy but it didn't last long with the whole Soramaru thing.

Thorn Delwyn

Thorn Delwyn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

So is there any source about what happens to Botan and Ninja Girl after defeating Oroshi?