Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sentence(s) without two Alphabet

• Please log in to reply
241 replies to this topic

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~
H
Error(s) : ​No abbreviation or any other language expect standard English---> Yo cousi
@A.E of course you are not the only one looking for mistakes. well.... I can if no one can say make up any sentence for it but not all the time... if you get a better topic, I may swap it. A.E., did you go on Batoto thread to see what Sila say about you being part of the family... It is going to be complicate since you are not an official family member yet.....

Anyway, I am don't know about summer. I will be busy looking for job opportunity,or else I am doooomm ><''.....

@auntie seeyou

Error(s) :G in guess
you always get an mistake somewhere .... maybe I need to move the "no edit" rule to make it for better...
I would not be getting free time in summer.... will be working (job).....-deep sighhh-

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts

(...)
I have skype.... use not just to how it works yet...I may go on and talk to everyone if I only know what to type so I can meet everyone xD
(...)

I: By the way, you may not know what to type, but just say a normal hello. People shall greet you and yup. Just be yourself and there really should not be any problems to meet people. Haha... Ah well... x) Ok really hard not to type that letter -_-
Oh well, let us not let the game... uh... that word that has that letter inside... >.>

IM or it's for naught

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
J

I can't sleep, dammit! Someone sing me a lullaby, you get a free kiss!

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts

J

I can't sleep, dammit! Someone sing me a lullaby, you get a free kiss!

K

The moon is way up high,
I sit next to you as time flies.
Now it's night,
I will sit in this chair and
sing this lullaby for an
good night.
Sweet dreams to you,
and so to undo
the magic that makes
you can't rest
Listen to my song and
go to an deep sleep.
Good night, Pizhh ~ ^-^~

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^

Miyama

Miyama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Locationlukedonia
L

@wonder-niece: I know I just don't pay enough attention towards the end of the sentence... must focus -_-
during summer I tend to take the best naps... I am so deep into... dreaming that I wake up not knowing what time of the day it is XD

checking....10%....50%....75%....DONE! n' go...

85vt.png

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...
M

I thought I was supposed to form words without M, it turns out that it was the previous character that I needed to avoid. Mistake avoided. And same character different rounds for the win!

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts

M

I thought I was supposed to form words without M, it turns out that it was the previous character that I needed to avoid. Mistake avoided. And same character different rounds for the win!

N
-@-@- .. Sey-kun, whichever letter you are doing , avoid making words with it xD...if you are befuddle, I will tell you.. This game have a lot of rules ,it differs on the ideas I get from the others , so I will be remaking it from time to time.As you see, I avoid words that have my letter. This is how the game is. Starts from A-Z ,then it starts over. Tell me if you are befuddle by the rules, or you should tell me what's your suggestions ,problems with this game
Lastly, Thank you for visiting this game,Sey-kun ~^-^~ <3

TheOriginalNobody

TheOriginalNobody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Locationin the deepest part of your heart where your true feelings are
O

This game really makes me think!! Summer is a nice time in the year, always warm and pleasent.
Spoiler
Posted Image
Spoiler

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts
Haha Wanderous: btw 3Errors: theN, ThaNk and kuN xD

Anyhoo: P
I have no idea what I should be saying though I am guessing that as long as I do not say that letter I am fine. Hm... I should maybe go check out the rules once I am done over here to see if they have changed...... Guess I should have most likely done that before saying stuff over here XD

IM or it's for naught

A.E ✰

A.E ✰

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In Neverland ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Haha Wanderous: btw 3Errors: theN, ThaNk and kuN xD

cheap-shot! hahahahaha

O

It's been a while.. finally i have a seemingly difficult letter. I am sick of creating sentences with the summer theme.. i'll just type whatever. >.<
i've been studying and it's surprising that i've recently been letting myself be engaged in lectures and whats even a bigger surprise is that all the while i assumed i'd be studying really hard this semester ^_^ but because those lame and jigglypuff-like teachers are rampant in my university i fell asleep in the 240 minutes lecture. *sigh* :(

change (those to these) damn.. just damn >.< can i edit? :3

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts

cheap-shot! hahahahaha
O
(...)
change (those to these) damn.. just damn >.< can i edit? :3

How is that a cheapp shoot?? XD And wrong letter btw, you complicated your life for nothing hahahaha :D you're supposed to have done Q ^^ Let's say you did that... And btw, you can change what you wrote as long as it's not after you posted... (I think xD) Or else ah dang it...

R
So I cannot even type out the topic because it has that thing that I cannot use since even that... um... thingy has that thing in it... Haha okay no but honestly, I hate the heat at this time of the... um... annual... Yeah, I tend to type like that often with choppy stuff so get used to it. But the season that we should be talking about is quite awful at points. Except when pools happen to be involved and I get the chance to dive into a lake :D

IM or it's for naught

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
S

If any of you have good topic idea, tell me.Until then, the topic stick. Maybe I am making it too hard already. I feel like I need to remove one or two rule.... Don't know what to do >.<'' .At least I have people here playing the game. I am very happy about that...

Now it is really getting warm. I don't feel like do anything but I have to.Life is demanding. I have to find work to do. I want to be like Ice-chan be free ~^-^~..
If I have that time, I wil be dancing around (my own random dance) xD...awww.. oh I hope to have that.......

A.E ✰

A.E ✰

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 220 posts

How is that a cheapp shoot?? XD And wrong letter btw, you complicated your life for nothing hahahaha :D you're supposed to have done Q ^^ Let's say you did that... And btw, you can change what you wrote as long as it's not after you posted... (I think xD) Or else ah dang it...

T

Omg! Gomenasai~ geez. so embarrassed >_< funny coincidence there's also no Q.

Wanderous no need for removing rules.. pleasing everybody is hard. :3 playing your game is challenging in a way.. and as long as players can be happy (like me) all is good. unluckily, i have no ideas.. i'll message when i have! ^_^

Summer.. upon realizing my 'mirai' when i finish school and have a degree.. i'd begin working and as i can comprehend theres no summer break when working.. fufufu depressing :( i guess jobs having summer break are in schools so, maybe a school garbage man have summer break.. school garbage man here i come! :P

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts

T

Omg! Gomenasai~ geez. so embarrassed >_< funny coincidence there's also no Q.

Wanderous no need for removing rules.. pleasing everybody is hard. :3 playing your game is challenging in a way.. and as long as players can be happy (like me) all is good. unluckily, i have no ideas.. i'll message when i have! ^_^

Summer.. upon realizing my 'mirai' when i finish school and have a degree.. i'd begin working and as i can comprehend theres no summer break when working.. fufufu depressing :( i guess jobs having summer break are in schools so, maybe a school garbage man have summer break.. school garbage man here i come! :P

Error: Theres :D

U:

So this season is very special in the sense that no matter what may have been done. The heat is horrible, if I might say, especially mid-way into the season.

IM or it's for naught

A.E ✰

A.E ✰

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 220 posts
V

To make it simple. I don't wan't to do this anymore ~_~ *hangs in a guillotine* goodbye cruel game.. it was fun and i'm happy that i was able to partake in this wonderful experience. i promise that i'll always remember the memories we had shared and when summer time comes and i sit back and look at the sky i'd be reminiscing all the fun times we had together. oh who am i kidding. as long as the stars shine down from the 'Tengoku', as long as the streams of water continuously runs to the sea.. I won't be able to forget you.. and by any chance i made a mistake again. uh-- this time a bullet in the brain. just to be sure.

Miyama

Miyama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Locationlukedonia
W

no A.E-kun don't go... a new theme is soon to come... you should step by and participate from time to time^^

I can talk about summer all year long (lol) I'll just translate a part of my favorite summer poem this time

The creation is shining
shines like a star,
mountains and plains,
trees, rivers,
celebrate once again,
as it arrives...
the summer;
God's joy!...

85vt.png

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
X

In summer I NEVER do anything in the summer but be lazy and maybe be more lazy
thats me waifu's favorite summer poem :batoto_022:

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.
-(nevermind I got it wrong I`ll just lurk some more and see this game is play)

Edited by Supreme_Lurker_Primo, 15 June 2012 - 06:16 PM.

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Miyama

Miyama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Locationlukedonia
Y

hehe... it's been a while since I visited^^ so we are on the summer theme and next person is changing the subject^^
summer... since childhood has been the most anticipated time of the... period of time^^ no school... that sums it up XD
and it's reason enough to loooove it<3

thats me waifu's favorite summer poem :batoto_022:

daaarling! my favorite summer poem... aha!<3*

85vt.png

A.E ✰

A.E ✰

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 220 posts
it's been a while *phew* anyway probably let's just wait for wanderous to change the theme again.. hurry hurry ^_^ i want to try a bunch of letters hopefully no one gets to pick em' up first :P