Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sentence(s) without two Alphabet

• Please log in to reply
241 replies to this topic

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

Error: -kun xD ^^

So it goes without saying that I have no idea as to what to write or type. You get what I mean though, right?

N

umm.. well, the hard letters to do are T,E, ....may M . Guess this game is out of favor ....very few of players is here.....a little sad but I feel you guys~~
maybe too hard or dissatisfied. ~sigh~ well, it will be here so I will be come and play this afterall , I started this game xD..

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
O

Well then, this letter might be a little harder. Already substituted a few times, abiding by the letter rule.
Yeah, this was a bit difficult actually. And I'm still struggling with a subject that I can write, making this any interesting...

UIqflpq.jpg

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts

Well then, this letter might be a little harder. Already substituted a few times, abiding by the letter rule.
Yeah, this was a bit difficult actually. And I'm still struggling with a subject that I can write, making this any interesting...

P

Does Bottle have any idea how to make this a better game... less diffcult,more interesting and fun? I take some form what Leo-kun say... if you have any ,do tell me^^

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^

A.E ✰

A.E ✰

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In Neverland ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Q

I guess to make this game a lot more interesting is put a little more action in it! I've recently discovered that wanderous is actually my cousin ^_^ Nice to meet you.. I'm the lil bro of Takayuki-nii and Lal-neechan.

back to the topic.. i think games like this gets fun and exciting over time.. after the letter Z we can start over as "AB" so on then before the end when the letter is "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP-RSTUVWXY" the last person will just say zzzzzz :batoto_014: hahaha start with the ending in mind ^_^
P.S just so you know theres no letter "cue" in the group of letters above ^_^

P.P.S "lol i just cant believe i used that" since you already stated that we'll start with the letter A again nevermind my suggestion. it was a terrible idea -_-

Edited by A.E, 05 June 2012 - 01:19 PM.

Miyama

Miyama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Locationlukedonia
R

hey my cute niece! the new avi is beautiful^^ I like the game although I don't come by often... if you would like a suggestion that came in mind is this... what if when the alphabet begins again the one doing the z states a topic to post about n' it lasts till the alphabet ends... like the next alphabet's theme is... music/best movie etc
well I don't know... it's just a suggestion that came in mind...=_=

85vt.png

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts

Q

I guess to make this game a lot more interesting is put a little more action in it! I've recently discovered that wanderous is actually my cousin ^_^ Nice to meet you.. I'm the lil bro of Takayuki-nii and Lal-neechan.

back to the topic.. i think games like this gets fun and exciting over time.. after the letter Z we can start over as "AB" so on then before the end when the letter is "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP-RSTUVWXY" the last person will just say zzzzzz hahaha start with the ending in mind ^_^
P.S just so you know theres no letter "cue" in the group of letters above ^_^

P.P.S "lol i just cant believe i used that" since you already stated that we'll start with the letter A again nevermind my suggestion. it was a terrible idea -_-

hey my cute niece! the new avi is beautiful^^ I like the game although I don't come by often... if you would like a suggestion that came in mind is this... what if when the alphabet begins again the one doing the z states a topic to post about n' it lasts till the alphabet ends... like the next alphabet's theme is... music/best movie etc
well I don't know... it's just a suggestion that came in mind...=_=

S

Lol, A.E..... Your idea will be very hard if I have change the rule to your idea. xD ....think about it, E and T are the common one in the alphabet that is the one hard to do. The game kind of hard for many.... I don not want to make it more complicated. But I do thank you for the idea ~^^~

Auntie you xD ,can not call you by your name oh myy xDD. *hug Auntie* Your idea I can take. It will be more fun ~^-^~..umm... then it will change the format, too....*changing the rule* Do come and check back ,tell me if the change need to be edit~

Miyama

Miyama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Locationlukedonia
T

yay my wanderful niece! I'm so glad I helped^^ I'll check and say my opinion in a PM :D ~hugs back~
(really... some are really discouraging like mine now... ^^ phew~ finished... safe^^)

85vt.png

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
U

i feel so comfortable in here, and i am a bit lazy too xD.

However i can talk for a bit and advertise Skype in here with no shame xD
join skype now for free(everything are free, at least i didn't pay for anything ^_^)

Wonder: Roses looks good in your hands ;) :wub: (it was not avoidable) ^_^

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
V
I WANT ICECREAM AND WHY DONT I GET ROSES IM A ROMANTIC TOO~WANDER I FINALLY PLYED YOUR GAME SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
W

@auntie seeyou ohh Thank you!! ~~<33 I will check ^^. The idea will start with the person who does Z ....

@Leo-kun :D Yup! I love every kind of plants .....not cactus... I am glad you feel comfortable here.I like everyone to be comfortable here. Yes, Skype is free.. but I am not use to it yet xD..

@Uncle Dara Lol, you don't need roses. You only need a kiss *kisses Uncle Dara's cheek. And you aren't late.Don't be sorry,Uncle Dara~~<3

A.E ✰

A.E ✰

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 220 posts
X

Let's get this over with. I'm wondering will the theme selection be applied after the letter Z?
Alas, i have no more suggestions to give -_- gomen-ne~~

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
Y

I wonder... for some reason all hard letters are waiting for me to be done xD
Alright I'll do this too :D

@Wonder: I am disappoint now :(, as you can see i am a cactus, for this reason people dislike me a lot :( However i got used to it

About the program that we were talking about is a good for communication with each other. And we learn more about each other in there.
And i suggest for All people around here to get it cause , me and 40 other Batoto users are in there most of the times.

In the end, i wonder if i did some mistakes or not xD

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
Z

@ Leo-kun You are no catus,Leo-kun! Humans aren't catus! >o<.....I really like you a lot! ~<3

I have skype.... use not just to how it works yet...I may go on and talk to everyone if I only know what to type so I can meet everyone xD

By to our game.... since no one did this letter, I will suggest the topic. After this post, all the following posts have to be related to the topic.So our beautiful new Topic is

Summer ... obviously since it is the beginning to summer soon. So Let's start! ~<3

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
A
summer reminds me of the freedom I get from school I get to sleep in more, posses more time to be with friends summer is good(I prefer winter)

Edited by Dara, 06 June 2012 - 08:05 PM.

A.E ✰

A.E ✰

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 220 posts
B

Actually not all countries are starting summer~ some might have already ended.. like mine per se-
Well, summer is not my favorite season.. although going to a landform along the shoreline of an ocean with friends and just have fun is priceless.
somehow i wonder what kind of summer will i experience next year.. hopefully not summer classes *crosses fingers* xD

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
C

oh myy~~ Good job, you two. Really good with this game already^^

well, I do not like summer or winter. I like spring. Summer is just too hot. Lucky, I am not in some parts where it is 100 degree Fahrenheit. I guess I need to find an job working over the summer...... would not have fun.... I do not like getting tan ( I don't really that get tan, only my hand and some my head)....
I want to enjoy summer but I have a strong feeling I would not be .......

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
D
Some of the reasons I prefer winter is beacause its very much the same all year(foggy) even if I get sun the air makes it really cool but summer is fine as I get out of school for three months

Miyama

Miyama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Locationlukedonia
E

wha... this will turn out kinda difficult... I'm fond of... our topic^^ fond of my outfits for its months, vacations, swimming, playing sports on sand, visiting islands... XD
I'll stop now on account of this bold thingy on top of my post... <_<

~glomps daradarling~
~hugs maia's kid (sorry it's this thingy again)~

Edited by seeyou, 07 June 2012 - 12:36 PM.

85vt.png

A.E ✰

A.E ✰

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 220 posts
F

Primarily, i would like to rant about how i wanted to try the letter "E" *damn* :batoto_003:
Seeyou: I'd like to compliment you on that awesome sentence in both sense and content ^_^

On a related note, although summer is not my most liked season, it's spring by the way. I always get excited and have a good vibe aura when summer is getting close but alas summer in my country has ended~ i just have to wait for next year.

Yo cous' (Wanderous) is it possible to propose a new topic even though we haven't reached 'Z' yet? or we'll go with the summer topic til' we reach 'z'?
*running out of ideas about summer la~* although as long as you guys can make it enjoyable like "seeyou" did i have no complaints. i'm not saying the other posts are boring though.. :P

P.S i'm pretty sure that i'm not the only one checking the posts to locate mistakes right?

Miyama

Miyama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Locationlukedonia
G

sorry everyone I edited my post (the E one)... A foul for me^^
actually I edited my hello's to wander niece n' my hubby...
anyways... at last I can talk about summer freely :D
summer is my favorite season of the year! I enjoy the others too but not as much^^ apart from what I said earlier summer seems to make people more open n' friendly (me included) which I love XD I guess it's the sunny weather or the fact that (almost) everyone seems to have more free time...
@A.E. thanks a lot for your kind words^^ I did make a foul though... ^_^

85vt.png