Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sentence(s) without two Alphabet

• Please log in to reply
241 replies to this topic

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

For real, Thank you very much, but i can not accept this offer. But i would like help whenever you need. ^_^
And fifteen may be more than enough. But 10 would be okay. :)

T <--- dislike

Lol, I know you would deny. Just an saying xD. Umm.....seem like I may need an welcome image since no change can be done on words of opening. ughhh I really dislike Ughhhhh >,<.....Myy Goodness.... xD

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts
U
I am passing by and will soon leave. I have the feeling someone else will post this same letter before I get the chance to post. If so, my mistake. x)

IM or it's for naught

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts

U
I am passing by and will soon leave. I have the feeling someone else will post this same letter before I get the chance to post. If so, my mistake. x)

V

Now now, Ice-kun. Why won't you leave so soon for?Don't be sorry. Thank you for joining the game~
Please come and play more often~ <3

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts
W

Ice...kun? Haha that is a very interesting thing to call me, if I say so :) I'm guessing you must be older than me xD Haha <_<
Suure, I'll continue joining in on the fun x)

IM or it's for naught

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts

Ice...kun? Haha that is a very interesting thing to call me, if I say so :) I'm guessing you must be older than me xD Haha <_<
Suure, I'll continue joining in on the fun x)

X

ohh It should be Ice-chan.... sorry for the mistake. I am not sure if I am older than you but I know that you are nice and friendly~ <3 xD

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts

X

ohh It should be Ice-chan.... sorry for the mistake. I am not sure if I am older than you but I know that you are nice and friendly~ <3 xD

Y
Haha quite a simple mistake to make, what with the avatar I have... And not being able to use certain adverbs is quite sad :(

IM or it's for naught

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts

Y
Haha quite a simple mistake to make, what with the avatar I have... And not being able to use certain adverbs is quite sad :(

Z

not being able to use certain adverbs? Where can't you use them at?O.O....... and I don't check user's profile before I post. I just guess by their name and avatar , so yeah xD..

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts

Z

not being able to use certain adverbs? Where can't you use them at?O.O....... and I don't check user's profile before I post. I just guess by their name and avatar , so yeah xD..

A:
Why? I thought it would be obvious. Do they not finish with 'ly' sometimes?
I see: No worries :P

IM or it's for naught

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts

A: Why? I thought it would be obvious. Do they not finish with 'ly' sometimes? I see: No worries :P

B

ahh, Yes. I see what you mean xD. I hate Letter T the most almost all words have T. Feel kinda sad for though who needs to do T ^-^''.But not much people use "ly" much. It isn't too bad.

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts

B

ahh, Yes. I see what you mean xD. I hate Letter T the most almost all words have T. Feel kinda sad for though who needs to do T ^-^''.But not much people use "ly" much. It isn't too bad.

Two errors: But and bad xD <= is that how you're supposed to do it and all?
Oh well if that isn't so... Deal with it :D

Oh right: C. Well all the above should be okay to use as a phrase and all ^^

IM or it's for naught

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
D

The only think that i know is, i know nothing if we compare it with everything. Science is like an ocean that you can't see all of it.

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
E

I can't think of anything to put in this post.

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
F

I love roses and i am stick to them, there are many roses in our garden, also lavender ...
i love its smell. Now i am holding a red rose however there is no special person to give.
So it will become a waste in the end :(

Who knows, i may meet that special girl, sooner than i hope ;)

Spoiler

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
G

Doesn't seem like this is particularly difficult...let's see how far I can go. Agh...crap, I messed up. >_>

UIqflpq.jpg

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts

G

Doesn't seem like this is particularly difficult...let's see how far I can go. Agh...crap, I messed up. &gt;_&gt;

H

Noted Errors: G in go. You can still eraser it as you are typing it.Just noted there shouldn't be any mistakes when it is posted^^

LOl,Bottle-kun xD Maybe it is a little difficult for some of us. Leo-kun seem to be getting an flow of my game. Leo-kun can give it to me ;) ~ &lt;3 I like flowers, all different ones. I won't be allergic to it.Never miss a day of class. Only minor cold.... Don't know if I am suppose to be glad about it.... ^^''....

Edited by Wanderous, 01 June 2012 - 03:13 PM.

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
I

Ooooh. You want roses? Hmmm. Do you know what does red roses mean? They mean proposal of love. And you may not want such burden on your shoulders. However you can get a couple of them :) Here you go
Posted Image

Spoiler

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
J

I did it on purpose. Gosh. -_- I guess some aren't quite that attentive to fooling around...so I suppose I'll just- ah, damn it, I did it again! >_<

UIqflpq.jpg

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts

I

Ooooh. You want roses? Hmmm. Do you know what does red roses mean? They mean proposal of love. And you may not want such burden on your shoulders. However you can get a couple of them :) Here you go

J

I did it on purpose. Gosh. -_- I guess some aren't quite that attentive to fooling around...so I suppose I'll just- ah, damn it, I did it again! >_<

K

@Leo awww, how sweet of you.Yes, Red rose represent prospal of love but it can also mean for friendship xD. But it is mainly for prospal or the lover..
*takes the rose and put them in vase ,setting them on counter* They are so pretty ~ very much appreciate ,Leo-kunThank you for the show of love <3 *hugs and osculateLeo's side of the face* ;)

@bottle Lol, really... you,bottle xD. What should I do with you? Anyway, does bottle favor the game?^^ or he is just bore and come over to visit?^^

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts
Error: -kun xD ^^
L
So it goes without saying that I have no idea as to what to write or type. You get what I mean though, right?

IM or it's for naught

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...
M

Hopefully the next one gets it right. :)

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!