Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

WILL THERE BE A NEW NARUTO MANGA AFTER SHIPPUDEN?

NARUTO

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

WolfFlow

WolfFlow

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts
WHEN THE WAR ENDS WILL NARUTO BECOME HOKAGE OR WILL HE STILL BE DOING MISSIONS OR JUST WHAT EVERY THEY HAVE PLAN FOR HIM. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO NARUTO AFTER THE WAR OR IS THE WAR THE END.

Adimiss

Adimiss

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationArizona
I don't know if they do carry on after this war they will be moving into bleach territory of useless arcs. I mean the main bad guy + the sasuke problem has been a long and well thought out story. without that then what? make something up? wont work so well. anyways i just wanna see his next manga whatever it is >.<

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
Sorry, but I don't think there will be.

AshokaTheGreat

AshokaTheGreat

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • LocationThe internet. Actually, no, I'm a bunch of letters on your screen that may or may not originate from a person who acts a little different when talking to you face to face. Can be found at the D2 Brigade, MAL, on twitter and on tvTropes (mainly the ToG page).
Why should there be a new Naruto?
When a story is over, it better stay that way, see Black Butler II.

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationIn the battlefield.
I hope not, IMO.

That would just drag more and more the story and it would ruin it(Well, it's already kinda ruined for me)

Pedantic Muffin

Pedantic Muffin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Locationa house
well they could easyoly contenue with a story of naruto up untill he dies of old age as hokage or the group he trains but even after all this i don't think naruto is ready to be a kage yet yeah he's strong but he's not kage wothy. #2lazytoSpellche3ck

TetsuDan

TetsuDan

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
There have been some Naruto-based doujinshi involving other teams. Some we know from the original and some that are not canon.

I could see Naruto run one more arc, but really just to wind down after this one or whenever Sasuke gets over himself. After that, I agree that it would just be rather pointless run-on. You can manufacture epic villains all you want, but there comes a time when things start to get ridiculous. I could see Tite pulling maybe one more arc out of Bleach, but only to close it for good.

I'm a nostalgia nut. I enjoy when worlds are recycled and lore is referenced. I enjoy sequels and prequels that only hint at the original. Familiar landmarks, names, maybe some very rare (if recurring at all) cameos.

I tend to miss the characters I watch/read when all is said and done. I miss the survivors whose lives after the story aren't exactly set in stone or otherwise obvious. I like the "where are they now"s. That's just me.

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
Kishi is planning on doing a Seinen he planned out long before Naruto now that he has the clout. Of course that depends if the editors and fan-girls try to pull the kind of crap that nearly ruined Dragonball(Buu and GT) and if Kishi will be strong enough to firmly tell them "No! Naruto is done and finished and I'm moving on."

TetsuDan - Getting real closure in any manga or anime is next to impossible.

Edited by Graeystone, 15 July 2012 - 02:57 PM.

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.

Shi no amenome

Shi no amenome

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Kishi said in an interveiw that the manga has about one and a half years left before being over so there's room for up to three arcs but more likely one or two after this

Oh and i'd like to hear more about the seinen series he's planning. Anyone have some links?

Donnell Pearl

Donnell Pearl

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Good There shouldn't be I don't want another series ruined by sequils

OmniPotent

OmniPotent

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada
I hope it will end... I is ruined for a while but since it is the first manga I started I am still reading it... All the akatsuki's members fall with the same technique (shadow clone jutsu, a rasenshuriken and/or a rasengan)

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown
Yes, it is Naruto : After Story.

After Naruto become Hokage he'll marry Sakura, then Sakura will die because of giving birth of their child. After that, Naruto will abandoned his child and become normal salaryman. And... ups... this is spoiler, sorry. lol

Posted Image

The Legendary Amazing Takao's Boobs (open the spoiler or click here)
Spoiler

Kazuma

Kazuma

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationItaly
For the love of god, NO!

Posted Image

Baltringue29

Baltringue29

Potato

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCanada

I'll just quote what's on wiki here:

Regarding Naruto's publication Kishimoto told Tetsuya Nishio in July 2012 that the series would take over a year and a half to end. However, Kishimoto admitted that it now appears that the manga will continue beyond that timeframe

It doesn't tell much but i guess we can conclude the story is going to be expanded beyond the fourth great ninja war ...or simply that there will still be naruto chapters in 2014 ^_^

Heretic

Heretic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

The story, quality wise has just gone into the s**tter. I was hoping that it would get a proper ending before things got worse but...

Kishi said in an interveiw that the manga has about one and a half years left before being over so there's room for up to three arcs but more likely one or two after this

...by the looks of that of that comment, an exchange of a significant amount of money took place and the show goes on.

EDIT: I do hope it ends with Shipuuden because the writing as of late has become boring, stale, and lazy. The series needs to retire.

Edited by Heretic, 05 June 2013 - 01:12 PM.

KaazaLite

KaazaLite

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts
Not sure what the OP means, there is not Shippuden manga, there is only a Naruto manga. If he meant whether the manga will continue after the plot that the Shippuden anime follows, then its still unknown.

I have not seen a Naruto media in ages but I have nothing against the series; however, I do wish that the series would end. All good stories have an ending. I hate One Piece and to make matters worse, that thing just keeps on going and going as they try to milk as much money from it as possible. Naruto; however, does seem to have a more mature and developed story than almost all other shonen, and such stories usually have endings. If the series keeps on going, the plot will just sink to absolute silly shittness and the author probably doesn't want that. In the end though, its all gonna depend on whether they want to continue milking it.

Having said that though, I don't wish for it to end just yet, I had hoped it would at least last until they became real adults. I guess it would no longer appeal to the shonen crowd once they've become adults though so whatever happens, happens.

Edited by KaazaLite, 02 June 2014 - 11:25 PM.

Muninn

Muninn

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

Haha.... Hahahahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached File  1429765667017.jpg   575.35KB   3 downloads

ezgif.com-resize_zpsxceqaae1.gif

Crimson Century: Bratumił

Edge of Destiny: Geraint

Trafii

Trafii

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hahahahaha ! =D