Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Chapter Discussion] Koisome Momiji

koisome momiji discussion

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
A pretty standard love story from the one-shot but nonetheless a great read with cute moments here and there. Let's hope the new serialization will be just as good, because it has great potential.

Feel free to discuss the latest chapters of Koisome Momiji here. :)

Edited by greensoulreaper, 29 May 2012 - 07:00 PM.

Darkness

Darkness

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBatoto.net
Well, the first chapter was really good. It was definitely better than the one shot because it didn't feel rushed. Also I loved the face that this manga just jumped right into the story with a little, but sufficient, character development. You can already tell what kind of personalities the characters has with just one chapter. Can not wait for the next chapters because it will full of cute moments that will probably give heartthrobs to the manliest of the guys xD

alcrowry

alcrowry

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSomewhere only we know
Have to admit, when I read the first chapter, the ending of that chapter felt a bit rushed for me. I thought, "will this be a short series?".
But the second chapter showed me that lots of events could happen later on, good for that.

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
I find Sana to be very likeable. Shouta is a bit meh, but this is the usual type of main character in these type of shounen but as the series goes on I hope his character develops :)
Also I wrote up a description for the serialized series (since the one shot one was still up there and is a bit different from the serialized series). Tell me if it needs some work.

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts

I find Sana to be very likeable. Shouta is a bit meh, but this is the usual type of main character in these type of shounen but as the series goes on I hope his character develops :)
Also I wrote up a description for the serialized series (since the one shot one was still up there and is a bit different from the serialized series). Tell me if it needs some work.

It's a good summary/description for the introduction of the series. Nice job! :)

And as for chapter 3, I have a feeling that new girl will use either the I'm your "childhood friend" card or "cousin you forgot about/haven't seen for ages"...something along those lines, lol.

Edited by greensoulreaper, 17 June 2012 - 05:33 AM.

Namorax

Namorax

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 62 posts
I really liked the ONeshot and I'm wondering how the series will continue.
Looking forward to see how the Movie-Director turns out. He was my favorite character.^^

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
Chapter 7 got a bit ecchi there, more than 1 page at that hehe. Still loving the story and art. Hope to see how things with Nana go. I wonder how the mangaka will fit in another girl, if that's what he's planning. (according to baka-updates manga the author and artist are separate, but here it both of them as the author and artist? Not sure who to trust)

Cydric

Cydric

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationTn
So for chapter 12, I find it interesting that the author has already revealed the love triangle. I know that it was a matter of time until Sana found out about it but for their manager to hear about it too definitely sets a bad tone for Katsuragi. The author definitely wants to set some high hurdles for him to have to overcome. Something that makes this chapter really bad for Katsuragi is that he tries to make excuses about not telling the truth. He got set back with Sana. If the next chapter continues with the beach scene, does anyone else think that Sana is going to get into trouble and Katsuragi saves her?
Posted Image

Tsertyx

Tsertyx

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
Watched the photo in first chapter
And loved it *.*

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
I assume this series is trying to stay light-hearted, so no deep drama here... I'm still in love with the art, epescially the impression the oneshot and first chapter gave me. Well looks like 3 girls are after him now. He'll either learn to become a harem master or end up choosing one girl hehe

Edited by MrFeatherFang, 21 October 2012 - 09:23 AM.

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
Ch. 26 spoilers
Oh noes, what a awful and confusing situation. Nana has been shot down, Sana has said "I also... love you... maybe!" and Kotori is nowhere to be found (assuming she's one of the potential love interests)! The maple leaf motif has appeared too, as it was in the oneshot. Will this manga end sooner than I thought? I really did like this manga though... only time will tell...

Nugester

Nugester

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA
@MrFeatherFang

This series has been cancelled. That's why everything has been rushed.

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
Damn... Thanks for letting me know Nugester... I really loved the art, especially in the colored portions of the oneshot and 1st chapter. It takes a lot to make a successful romance manga nowadays. I just hope to see from this mangaka again...
Well, Shouta either ends up with Sana or a harem (probably the former). Anyways it was fun... even writing the description for this manga (thank you anonymous spell checkers and grammar nazis :lol: )

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I liked this one, fluffy and entertaining for the most part. Don't read it for any kind of "serious" drama...........but yeah, after that, fluffy and entertaining  :)

Tn7HA0h.png