Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
Discuss!

---------
Chapter 42: Naota concludes the kitty is tsundere :lol:

vegaobscura

vegaobscura

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationcxc/overload scans
its a valid conclusion. I'm happy that somebody started a topic for this, but then unhappy that like most of the other topics that it is ignored.

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
43: Taiyou crossdresses! I was wondering if En wouldn't notice who he was. But duh - he's her boyfriend, of course he would.

44: Ha ha, Taiyou gettiing all the unwanted attention! And Ten revealing his plans to "peel back the layers." He knows that Taiyou's not going to be an easy target, lol.

foxyeisenhower

foxyeisenhower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 795 posts
  • LocationKONY 2013 STOP SOPA RIP Spider-man too soon
50: funny ass chapter, I love the dramatic diffusing of tension then bringing all the drama back for incredibly trivial matters
en gained a new ability!

I literally only just got the joke in the title. I've been reading this for years and this is the first time I noticed
Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Hah!! The new chapter with all the out-takes is hilarious! non-stop laughs!

Tn7HA0h.png

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
"Big earlobes"? How does he even figure....

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Hah!! Pretty cute, watching them steadily miss each other's signals from both perspectives......

Tn7HA0h.png

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Yes. And then it was so "Awwww" at the end.
As usual, I love the author's comments. Some writers, even ones who write great stories, are boring when they are just talking. Often I'll read through a manga and some of the scanlators translated the extras and in other chapters with different scanlators they didn't bother and I think "Well, yeah, I can see it . . . didn't add much". But in Usutsoki Lily I can't imagine anyone skipping her extra stuff, it's so funny.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Oh yeah, absolutely. They'd be missing a ton of content skipping the author's stuff and little extras on this one. I loved the author at the beginning, "people shouldn't do things that seem easier. especially someone like me." Haha!

Tn7HA0h.png

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
Oh gosh, that was funny! Then serious! Then cute!

(And on author's notes...she like moostaches, lol)

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Hah!! En gets "violated" by his brother..........I actually liked the sound of that. xD

Tn7HA0h.png

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
Ahahaha.... poor En. At least it's not like he's traumatized or anything. But he manifests more OCD proclivities.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
that was a cute chapter...........I always get a kick out of the author's doodles at the end, they're sometimes funnier than the main content xD

Tn7HA0h.png

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts

Oooh, look, we finally get some real yuri!  But it looks like poor Taiyou still won't be getting a GF.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

A sweet chapter and, who'd have thunk it (?)..........another offbeat character added to the extended cast :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts

I only hope that Taiyou doesn't end up just falling in love with Ten. I don't have anything against homosexuality, but the forceful way it could thrust into us will be rather painful to read.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Check out Taiyou, picked right up on the mature, older woman.......way to go man! poor Ten..........always a bridesmaid never a bride :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Good. Now Ten can catch him on the rebound :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts

Misunderstandings...misunderstandings everywhere.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh, what a great little side-story, very good. 

Tn7HA0h.png