Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Thank you Renzokusei Scans & Japanzai

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

dinoclops

dinoclops

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
I read the first chapter of this manga and fell in love immediately with it. But there were no new chapters for over two years. Then, I look on Batoto's home page to find this. Thank you, from the bottom of my otaku heart.

Comadrin

Comadrin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationManetheren, but more realistically Southern California
I agree with dinoclops. When I first came across this manga, it immediately became one of my favorites. For a long time I was worried that no one would bother scanning and translating, and I would be left with another unfinished story haunting my brain. Then, bam, in short order, several chapters came out and I was able to get my fix of Mihoshi and Fooming, my two favorite characters. Thank you very much, scanlators. Without you guys putting in your time, I would be a lost puppy!

Comadrin

Comadrin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationManetheren, but more realistically Southern California
Thanks. Your scanlations are great. I am an amateur astronomer, and absolutely love this manga. The mangaka has written and drawn an absolutely fantastic manga, and I have enjoyed every chapter. I am also madly in love with Mihoshi Chan. She is one of the most adorable manga babes ever. All of the girls from this manga are great, but she is fantastic, probably because she is so incredibly devoted to astronomy. I know where she is coming from, identifying stars by "star hopping" (how I learned) and love how the technically talented people are amazed by her ability. As an astronomer myself, she is the number one girl I want to be my little sister. Hell, a girl like that deserves to be getting into Tokyo University in an astro-physics program. Her enthusiasm (and knowledge) would make her a favorite of the American successors of Carl Sagan: Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Phil Plait. She should discover a type II supernova and become an international scientific celebrity.

Edited by Comadrin, 14 August 2012 - 10:59 AM.