Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Your Very First Anime

anime first very first

• Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

Mr. Mailman

Mr. Mailman

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationOH---IO
I think the my first was pokemon, but the ones that got me hooked were inuyasha and yu yu hakusho. Then of course came the big three, One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach ;)

Welcome to Good Burger

Home of the good burger

May I take your order?

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

HEAR HEAR. IT'S NOT WHAT GOT ME HOOKED, BUT IT WAS THE FIRST ANIME I EVER SAW. THE FIRST ANIME I EVER COMPLETED, HOWEVER, WAS MUCH, MUCH FURTHER AHEAD IN TIME; I BELIEVE IT WAS HIGURASHI THAT TOOK THAT SPOT.

TO BE HONEST, MY FIRST ANIME ALMOST BECAME GRAVITATION. >_> I DIDN'T REALIZE WHEN I DOWNLOADED IT THAT IT WAS YAOI, AND YAOI ANIME JUST DIDN'T FLOW TOO WELL WITH ME. I DID WATCH IT EVENTUALLY THOUGH, BUT THAT WAS MUCH LATER...IT'S ACTUALLY QUITE FUNNY.

ahh Gravitation xD I basically love the songs in Gravitation.I kinda like the anime but not much simply because it doesn't have a focus theme.
My first anime was Wedding Peach , came out the same time as Sailor moon (watched both). I like them both. Have their own battles.After it was Witch-Hunter Robin. I love the anime of it <3 xD.... I wonder if anyone saw it? Then it was pokemon,digimon, .. other soon follow. I got interested in how the actors behind make it so unique , their voice that change everything.Alway wonder who is the voice actor behind the scene ^^

Edited by Wanderous, 22 May 2012 - 04:28 PM.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Alles

Alles

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia
Daimos! hahaha. Or maybe Lupin The 3rd.

Sailor Moon is my first in Shoujo.

Posted Image

The Empress

Fujoshi.Weird.Eccentric.Moody.Sadist.Masochist.

Sleepy Ash

Sleepy Ash

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationOvunque io voglio essere credo.
.hack//SIGN or Pokemon

Its been way too long since I'v watched either of those.

Spoiler

Esquire

Esquire

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSleeping Forest, USA
Fist of the North Star. After I watched it I kept relaying over and over again.

Posted Image

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...
I had watched a lot of anime before, but believe it or not the one that got me hooked was Kaichou wa Maid-sama. XD Some friends were watching it when we were inside the Nanotech Lab at school and I figured I'd watch too.

Then my journey started.

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!

Crimson Null

Crimson Null

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 74 posts
  • LocationMars
My first anime was Candidate for Goddess (aka Pilot Candidate) or pokemon

Sailor Moon was my first shoujo as well, I watched it with my little sister.

Edited by Crimson Null, 03 June 2012 - 08:49 AM.

Saipu

Saipu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
The anime I watched first was Sailor Moon. Shortly after that came Pokemon as well as Digimon.

Posted Image

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle
it was either pokemon, dbz, scrapped princess or fruits basket.. yea i cant remember ;D

wEr4

wEr4

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,068 posts
Hmm...DBZ I think. There is a big craze about that anime here (which most people mistake for a western cartoon... -_-)

Then I had the pleasure of watching One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist, etc. and I was hooked.

Edited by wEr4, 07 June 2012 - 05:27 PM.

Posted Image

Rien ne pèse tant qu'un secret...

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.
I know it was Love Hina or it was a yaoi hentai a friend show me back in ...
bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Bái sè de Māo

Bái sè de Māo

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Locationoutside of Hell's Gate
My very first anime was Pokémon, and then it was Digimon and Cardcaptors.

Edited by Bái sè de Māo, 13 June 2012 - 11:45 PM.

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

My very first anime was Pokémon, and then it was Digimon and Cardcaptors.

Here! *Offer a Hi-Five* I remember those days, I woudls secretly wake up early to watch them, ahh Cardcaptor Sakura, my first CLAMP anime
bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Bái sè de Māo

Bái sè de Māo

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Locationoutside of Hell's Gate

Here! *Offer a Hi-Five* I remember those days, I woudls secretly wake up early to watch them, ahh Cardcaptor Sakura, my first CLAMP anime

*high-fives back* I love those shows. I watched Cardcaptors until my mom saw it and was like, "That's evil," and made me quit watching it...well, at least until I was older and saw it again as a commercial on a DVD.

akalasedge

akalasedge

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
Hmm. I was all thinking "Bleach!" or "Ouran Host Club!" until I remembered all those ones they showed on TV when I was little. So, probably Sailor Moon or Pokemon.

Rion

Rion

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationWhere sun shines.
POKEMON !

Samhill

Samhill

Potato

• Members
  • 151 posts
Voltron.
"So round, so firm, so fully packed." - Daffy Duck, not talking about what you probably think he's talking about.

Helix

Helix

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUnder Water
My very first was probably something on adult swim. I didn't get hooked until i started watching Naruto and Bleach

ZERO PHOENIX

ZERO PHOENIX

Fingerling Potato

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • LocationO.N.U.P.
Vampire Hunter D - for me, VHD was unlike anything I had ever seen. The movie came out in 1985 and I saw it in 1991. It was one of the earliest anime to come over to America, more specifically the sci-fi channel. See this was back when the sci-fi channel was really underground and it had a cult following because it was the first cable channel to pick up anime. Anyway the plot, the artwork, music, and animation completely changed my view of the world and what was out there in terms of art and entertainment. See I was only six when i saw this movie and my mind was truly blown. VHD is what got me into anime and if I didn't see it I might not have the same attachment to anime as I do now.

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay
Astroboy I guess, good old astroboy.