Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Chapter Viewed & Manga Browsing

- - - - - viewed chapters new idea

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

shadow1like

shadow1like

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
yeah I LOVE Batoto.com but I now for legal reasons you can't show some manga but would it be possible to have a link to a site that does host it?

Also I think there should be the option to "Automaticly" or "Manually" keep track of the chaptors of each manga you have read.

If you guys are having trouble finding translaters why not have a series of "language tests" made for each language for somone to "prove" their profissiancy in that language and after passing the tests they can traslate the manga "text" by email?

I know you guys work hard at providing us with a pleasent assortment of Manga and I am very very thankful but would it be possible to classify the manga like the "gundam or robots" in one section and the "monster slayers" in another section and so on?

My brother has been reading manga for years but I'm just kinda getting into it now as I am aslo trying to study Japanese

foxyeisenhower

foxyeisenhower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 795 posts
  • LocationKONY 2013 STOP SOPA RIP Spider-man too soon
batoto doesn't strictly need to make it easier for you to commit internet crimes
I always make sure to link websites that have the chapters or volumes that aren't allowed on batoto when I mass upload a series for the sake of completion
Spoiler

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
This thread is starting to go all over the place. Closed.