Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Wished it continued.........

Mx0

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

BKingBeast

BKingBeast

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCali
Man iam just reread this 5x in the last week and i want to know if their could have ever been a part or more added to it. :batoto_027: This is a Mighty manga.

zeuskabob

zeuskabob

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
I think the ending was a great one, but I loved every minute of it and certainly wouldn't complain if it continued.

What I really look forward to is Kana Yasuhiro's other work. I look forward to what I'll see in the future.

Kutakii Zukari

Kutakii Zukari

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
True, I love the ending but.....man
I'd like a continuation too
something like a bonus chapter but what would be the odd of that happening
~sigh~
Anyways it was a good manga :D

lavosoj

lavosoj

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
its kinda sad it ended read it like 20 times over the past year n still want to continue reading more. ended up with unanswered questions

zeromin0

zeromin0

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Locationindonesia
More Please Kano Yasuhiro ............................. i love u works ^^
ART is ALL everythings

Bogo

Bogo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Locationbetween boobs
I read a long time ago, from what I remember the end was forced because manga was not popular in Japan. At least that others have posted.

Edited by Bogo, 01 November 2012 - 10:08 AM.

c570a2ea1bad7bbe.gif

DONT SCROLL! BE A MAN!!!

>englrish user<

shin10

shin10

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 21 posts

I read a long time ago, from what I remember the end was forced because manga was not popular in Japan. At least that others have posted.

Indeed. It didn't do well in the weekly magazine. It did do pretty well in tankoubon (actual volumes of the series) sales though. Basically I remember reading it didn't do well with younger kids.

Kokai

Kokai

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, nowhere, somewhere and anywhere.

the main problem was that the maincharacter wasn't some superpowered guy who literally bashes everything in his way but was actually a "powerless" guy who has to be quick witted to stay on top of things.

series with smart mc's who use their head are generally unpopular in the shonen genre(well except maybe a detective manga).

Kano-sensei's downfall is that he is trying to be popular in a magazine from shueisha. if he switched to the magazine tanabe-sensei (kekkaishi and laughter at the end of the world) is in, he could and would make a pretty darn good manga.

so many promising mangaka ruined by weekly shonen jump...it's such a shame.

KnockoutMice

KnockoutMice

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAsteroid B12
Yes, wish it had elaborated a bit longer after he just gotten the black card.

HxH + MX0 < ToG

Twisted13

Twisted13

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 45 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth

This was axed because to love-ru became more popular in japan in other words 

tio love ru stole the readers of mxo

~A   B I G    L I G H T   N O V E L   L O V E R.~

uchinakage

uchinakage

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Is there a way we can get a petition to start a sequel either through online means or shounen jump+? (online means = Mob Psycho, One Punch Man, Re:Monster publications)