Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Friend the person above you!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
68 replies to this topic

TheOriginalNobody

TheOriginalNobody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Locationin the deepest part of your heart where your true feelings are
the object is simple friend the person that posted above you, and then post the funniest thing you can think of!!!
Spoiler
Posted Image
Spoiler

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
  • LocationNear to you is where I´m found~ ... In the beauty of your sound~ ...
I shall befriend nobody for such a ridiculous game idea~^^ ...

Edited by 您享受沈黙 YouEnjoySilence, 02 May 2012 - 11:36 AM.

8m6xshwg.png

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me~ ... I don´t dare let the darkness have its way with me~ ...
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight~ ... I will not be giving in tonight~ ...

perish

perish

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • Locationcannot be located
YOUR ALREADY MY FIREND YOU-NEE

i lke this thread origino, your "friended" by this KING

Eracuel

Eracuel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationIn the Shadows...
Beeee myyy frienddddd plsss :D

Oh wait we are already friends...^^

Posted Image Posted Image

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo
You're my friend already, but I suppose I can become your friend again
But then I would have to make you my Otouto all over again...and I want to keep you as my little brother right now!

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Eracuel

Eracuel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationIn the Shadows...
^^ That's right. *hugs*

Posted Image Posted Image

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
u r already a friend but i guess im befriending u again for becoming my lil bro too~ ...

8m6xshwg.png

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me~ ... I don´t dare let the darkness have its way with me~ ...
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight~ ... I will not be giving in tonight~ ...

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
what is this

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
maia~chan wanted me to be her lil sis and since era is her lil bro, he became mine too, he accepted~ ... basically our families merged together now~ ...

wait ... why do i even bother explaining u?

/not befriended ...

Edited by 您享受沈黙 YouEnjoySilence, 02 May 2012 - 05:54 PM.

8m6xshwg.png

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
shame on you

black hearted person

Spoiler

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

shame on you

black hearted person

u didnt befriend me first~ ...

Edited by 您享受沈黙 YouEnjoySilence, 02 May 2012 - 06:17 PM.

8m6xshwg.png

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
cause you broke my heart first

Edited by Leonardo Le Meilleur, 02 May 2012 - 06:17 PM.

Spoiler

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

cause you broke my heart first

where did i break your heart? cant u explain yourself more instead of whining all the time?

Edited by 您享受沈黙 YouEnjoySilence, 02 May 2012 - 06:21 PM.

8m6xshwg.png

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
your acts always like an insult to me

always you try to dominate everything that i am in

Spoiler

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

your acts always like an insult to me

always you try to dominate everything that i am in

ok, sorry, this is not meant offensively, but what u say is ridiculous and full of baseless accusations ...

first of all I would like to know what i tried to dominate? the girls v boys thread?
if it is that: not once did i start that game, but i always tried to win the games i participated in and trying to win a game is nothing bad ...
but what part of that is dominating?

if u r talking about the tree thing, i did not try to dominate it, i just wanted a connection removed, ...
and im sorry that it caused the destruction of the tree, but i had my reasons ...

the way I see it, it is you who is trying to dominate everything, but gets pissed coz he doesnt manage to do it ... (no offense)

everything u r in? what the heck r u talking about? give examples pls ...

and u find the way i act insulting?
then dont bother with me if u cant handle that much, but i already said this to u ...
I wont change my personality for u ...

maybe i should explain what pissed me off about what u did, on this occasion ...

first of all, u groundlessly treat me as if im responsible for the destruction of whatever u r talking about ...
second, u act all high and mighty just coz u were here at the beginnings of batoto, which is arrogance from my point of view ...
third, u didnt abide by the rules of the above mentioned game, which pissed me off further coz I dont like cheating ...
fourth, not being able to take losses ... twice i beated u now and twice u caused such a fuss ... first after the war thread thing and now with the b v g game ...

this was not meant offensively, i just wanted u to know what angered me about your behavior ...

Edited by 您享受沈黙 YouEnjoySilence, 02 May 2012 - 06:52 PM.

8m6xshwg.png

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
to be honest you don't try to make empathy with me..
you try to do something but you don't consider what will happen next
i always tried to say this to you gently but you don't want to understand

Although this threads are game they were providing a friendly aura until your offensive behaviour.
it doesn't matter but all this threads are death in my opinion
because threads are flowing fast and doesn't let new people to join easily
and old members should make others like Batoto.
but it seems we will stuck with each other in the end.

i don't know if it is my fault, seeing that further but this is the end of the forums and not very far future

Secondly, people need to get warm and decide what will do on their own.
it is false to drag them in a thing that they may not want to be in
and that happened too much
in the end forum games became a chaotic place. unfortunately it is in the way i said.

and also many old forumers abandoned forums because of that new aura
and i can give many examples for this.

forums are here for friendship and fun

it is not a war area or fight ring

i tried to suggest you act friendly like others. it seems i failed at it.

... Try to see deeps and further possibilites of your acts.
try to learn about people that you are friend with. Ask them what they like, what would they do, what are their problems when they need help.
this is how it works.

but probably you'll deny everything i told you cause you think you are much more experienced than me.

but i remember i learnt many things from children that are younger than me.
if you don't wanna here the words of others with pride that will be only your lost.
not the one who tells them

Spoiler

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

to be honest you don't try to make empathy with me..
you try to do something but you don't consider what will happen next
i always tried to say this to you gently but you don't want to understand

yeah, ok, it might be true that i did not try to emphasize with u, but u did not either ...
and instead of explaining yourself properly u whine all the time ... did u ever send me a pm telling me about your problem? no ...
instead u treat me like this ...

Although this threads are game they were providing a friendly aura until your offensive behaviour.
it doesn't matter but all this threads are death in my opinion
because threads are flowing fast and doesn't let new people to join easily
and old members should make others like Batoto.
but it seems we will stuck with each other in the end.

i don't know if it is my fault, seeing that further but this is the end of the forums and not very far future

first of all threads are flowing faster coz there r just more and more members on batoto by now ...
u said this was the reason all these threads are dead for u, but u cant blame it on me that the threads are flowing faster ...

Im not an old member of batoto,
that its easier for them to join in is not my responsibility yet,
but i never treated any newbies badly and always treated them nicely,
so I dont understand why u blame me on this?

providing a friendly aura till i appeared? and what exactly did I do?

let me count what happened till i joined ...

- I had a fight with u in the war thread first, u took it personally even tho it was not meant like that,
u even threatened me with removing from the tree at that time,
but it turned out to be a misunderstanding and we resolved it anyways ...

- i had a funny shotgun marriage with angel, which was alright,
but when i wanted the connection to be removed i had my reasons ...
I already said that i was sry that it resulted in the tree being destroyed, that was not my intention,
but did u ever ask me why i absolutely wanted to remove that connection? no.
I had good reasons too, but u didnt care for them either ...

- I had three little skirmishes with aote in the family thread coz he kept provoking me,
but neither of us took anything personally and everything is still alright ...
so i dont see what the problem there is? ...

- i tried to win the b v g game, and invited even more girls to it, so that we could win,
I never forced anyone to do anything, this is just a baseless accusation again ...
in the game i always treated everyone nicely, till u came with your attitude ...

- and now sratis and me r gonna have showfight in the war thread, but we both pm each other frequently and get along well,
so there is no problem with a little fun-fight in the war thread ...

- i opened the batonational confectionary days game thread ... and there r no problems with it tho it kinda died ...

now, these r the things i did, what of it is part of that aggressive behavior u r talking about? ...
this is just accusing me coz u dont like my personality (at least i feel so) ...

Secondly, people need to get warm and decide what will do on their own.
it is false to drag them in a thing that they may not want to be in
and that happened too much
in the end forum games became a chaotic place. unfortunately it is in the way i said.

and also many old forumers abandoned forums because of that new aura
and i can give many examples for this.

and again, what do u want from me? did I ever drag someone into something they dont want to? ...

and why is it my fault that the forum games became a chaotic place?
again this is just because there are more newbies all the time ...

and the old members abandoned this coz they got to know each other better and found other platforms to chat on like skype ...
i have not seen many of those "old members" since i joined in here anyways so u cant blame it on me that they left ...
i get the feeling, u r just frustrated that the old members are exchanged by new ones nowadays ... (no offense)

forums are here for friendship and fun

it is not a war area or fight ring

i tried to suggest you act friendly like others. it seems i failed at it.

... Try to see deeps and further possibilites of your acts.
try to learn about people that you are friend with. Ask them what they like, what would they do, what are their problems when they need help.
this is how it works.

im exchanging pms with many ppl here on batoto ... like icy, lally, ada, maia, niiw, ai, seeyou, aria, sratis, zain, lucifer and more ...
i even created an all girls chat on irc ...
so dont accuse me of not trying to get to know ppl better or not being nice to them,
u r the one who does not know me and does not try to get to know me better either,

u r talking about further possibilities, but u r the one who takes the stuff in the forum games too serious ...
if u take stuff in here so serious, its just pointless ...

and when did i say its an arena or something? i agree with u on that, but i only had one fight with u in the war thread and i tried to win the b v g game,
those were the only games where i was competitive ... and these r games where u r supposed to be competitive a bit ...

and well, i tried to not deny everything and i agree on some of the things u said, but most of it is just accusing me of things i never did ...
and this is why i am so pissed at you, u just blame everything on just me, even tho there is no real problem here ...

Edited by 您享受沈黙 YouEnjoySilence, 02 May 2012 - 07:45 PM.

8m6xshwg.png

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
you still try to defend your acts and don't look deeply what you did.

i am sorry you listed what you have done already. Just count what you have done in that list the number you'll find is enough to tell you.

everyone beside me can tell the same things to you. peace and silence this is all i want

i am sorry but unless you couldn't look from anotherone's eye on your acts we can't finish this discussions.

and you didn't disappoint me with trying to answer everything. you have no acceptance for critisize.

even if we were real life friends i would say the same things over your acts. sorry but this is what i think.

and one another thing i want to say is statistics shows everything
how much some people tries to post on everything
Spoiler

Spoiler

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

you still try to defend your acts and don't look deeply what you did.

i am sorry you listed what you have done already. Just count what you have done in that list the number you'll find is enough to tell you.

everyone beside me can tell the same things to you. peace and silence this is all i want

i am sorry but unless you couldn't look from anotherone's eye on your acts we can't finish this discussions.

and you didn't disappoint me with trying to answer everything. you have no acceptance for critisize.

even if we were real life friends i would say the same things over your acts. sorry but this is what i think.

and one another thing i want to say is statistics shows everything
how much some people tries to post on everything

Spoiler

so, u basically want me to be less active? ... ur problem is that im being so active and posting so much? and u interpret that im posting so much as dominating? ...

and according to those statistics, aote who joined a bit after me has even more posts (no offense, aote)

and may i ask where u get these stats from?

Edited by 您享受沈黙 YouEnjoySilence, 02 May 2012 - 08:07 PM.

8m6xshwg.png

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
no

Spoiler