Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

magico latest chapter

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Tr0pic0n

Tr0pic0n

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 28 posts
Guys, stop flooding comments with spoilers. We have forums for a reason.

-----

So anyways, why so much hate against the recent Emma-Raven development? This was something I actually expected.

This is the very first time that someone is sincerely trying to lend them a hand at Magico. Pretty much almost every one they meet is either an enemy that tries to take the power or kill them, or a friend/rival who only helps marginally, like powering-up Shion or helping in battles. So seeing Raven's seriousness and sincerity to actually help with the Magico ritual, of course Emma's going to like him.

Another thing is that this is the very first love rival we see. Romance manga always have this sort of development where the main hero needs to learn to step it up to prevent her darling from being taken away. I guess this will come in the form of beating up that stupid-looking rabbit guy. Seriously, who tries to talk with a carrot jammed up their mouth? (Asides from Bugs Bunny...)

Anyways, does anyone recognize that guy amongst the corpses? He looks really familiar....or it could be just me.
-Links to some sites coming soon. For now, have a pineapple.

Guest_KarchAmadeo_von_Kartoffel

Guest_KarchAmadeo_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
Hate when a good love story goes on the ntr route >_>
There is normal rivalry... then there is the anguish inducing rivalry because the protagonist cannot do anything when he is losing the support of others. Typically this leads to the author making the protagonist follow a "dark path" but I cannot see where this story is going.

Tr0pic0n

Tr0pic0n

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 28 posts

Hate when a good love story goes on the ntr route >_>

I kinda don't see NTR developing here. Nothing that drastic at least. You can Shion's defending his love rather well as he makes his declaration.

I kinda feel sorry for the penguin girl, even though she's trying to kill them. She worked so hard to create sadistic monsters.
-Links to some sites coming soon. For now, have a pineapple.

malgod

malgod

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAustralia ;)
I don't like the character of shion in the last few chapters. He's just too passive, not doing anything and silently watch raven gain points on emma.. Like do something dammit! He feels so pathetic :/. Hope he does something soon.. but I have a feeling he'll win her back right at the end during the final fights lol..
"Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlaying our hard hearts"

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea
LOL, Lulu was so happy she can finally attack things... LOL

Poor Ghosts... al they wanted was to run away, but can't, LOL.

Edit:
chapter 57

Anise was HAWT
She's not wearing a Bra and it's underboobs >_<
(PS: it's not "bleach style" this types been there since the term "witch" was invented)

Also... Bunny-chan... "BOING"

Shion... lucky or unlucky... LOL

I wonder how Emma and Lulu is going to handle things... since Lulu is still the only one that can actually attack, while Emma still can't controll her "powers or tools".

BTW, it looks like a lot of ppls dislike spoilers in "comment" area... why not just suggest to BATOTO and remove the function... after all... we do have Forums... LOL

Edit 2:
chapter 58

LOL, Super Lulu is back... (I like her teenager form)

And Raven... still stuck there unable to look at Boobies... /facepalm

Edited by -世界死神- chaos_animagic, 19 May 2012 - 01:51 AM.

21j9mie.jpg

Drakan

Drakan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
i was actually surprised by faust helping shion out with like that.
as for raven, I'm pretty sure he's not going to help at all util boobs bunny is taken out, I say shion and luu do all the work here (specially shion, and thats how he'll beat raven for emma)

I wanted see what happens with anise, since she left us with a pretty sad comment

kakarrot0234

kakarrot0234

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
Emma is so cute in the last chapter (58). Too bad for Shion for not being able to see her like that.

You're not the one who they think you are,

You're the who you think you are!

kakarrot0234

kakarrot0234

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
Next chapter is gonna be epic. Can't wait. i want to read it now. Chapters are being released very quickly this time. Maybe we can read the new chapter tomorrow.

You're not the one who they think you are,

You're the who you think you are!

Dimitraa

Dimitraa

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationGreece
I'm very sad for this manga getting axed.:( It is really funny and had so much potential to expand the story in many directions and now we only have a couple more chapters..
Already the final battle is too rushed and I am afraid it is going to get worse because simply the mangaka doesn't have enough time to give it a plausible and nice ending..Anyway I wish for the best possible ending and look forward to the creator's next work.

potatomancer

potatomancer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Ended up here after googling for news about Magico ending... It was pretty clear from the last few chapters that something was up (ultimate villain being revealed, everyone gathering for the final battle, etc). I have to say it's a shame they had to rush to the ending since I rather enjoyed this manga. Due to the way the story is structured, they could have kept it running for years, just adding new rituals to the Magico.
Vote for your favorites at the top manga list.

Dimitraa

Dimitraa

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationGreece
I think the next chapter will be the last..:( but the worst part is that we have to bid farewell to magico with ending chapters like this that do not make it any justice..*Sigh*

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea
Hmm... interesting thing I noticed.

Do you think the Final Ritual... actually also removed Shion's failed Ritual curse? (thus returning him back to normal from degraded)

It would kinda explain how fast he's able to gather up everyone (whom he's suppose to forget about and spread across the world)

By Emma and Lulu's figure, Hair, and Height... (they probably only be separated for up to 1 year....)
Even tho Lulu's magic make her "grown up" (she's still ages naturally)

BTW, We all saw the Rush Ending comming like... 1 years ago when the JUMP announced it would end soon... (they already decided to cancel this series way long ago, they just decide to let the author have a rushed finish instead of "cliffhanging")

As I states before in MangaFox's forum (before Magico got removed)
I explained how 80% of all "mixed" genres of Shounen + Shoujo gets canceled easily by JUMP.

You can see all the evidence from past Series (all had almost the same style and plot as Magico, all was canceled or had rushed ending)

Mainly... the problem being the readers in Japan.
As JUMPs are separated by demographics, such as Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen, Josei, etc.
Many readers tends to "want to read only certain things"
Thus most Shounen readers hates "romance", they all just want to read about action, fighting, and adventures.
While Shoujo readers... hates "fighting", they want to read about romance, things about feelings, and developments.

But if you place both genre together into one series... half will hate it, half will like it... which is why most series like this will get "low to middle ground ratings"
And if a series stay at Bottom 5 rank... it iwll most likely get canceled.

Since JUMP, does have more than 10 author that want to produce their work in JUMP.

Having petitions don't work (many have tried that already) - even ones with more than 50,000 signatures.
Why?
Because most of them are all by "online readers"
Online Readers don't pay for JUMP, so JUMP don't give a damn about it.
If anyone really want JUMP to restart a series... you have to pay more than 1000 USD to the JUMP company, and ask or pay another 1000 USD to the author/ artists if they want to restart the series.

21j9mie.jpg