Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

To the scanlators.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Seth

Seth

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationDenmark
Thanks for continuing scanlating this, I thought it had been dropped.

Also thanks to the donators :)

Eri

Eri

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 23 posts
Morten is hilarious as ever. "We need 90$ for the next volume of Tokyo ESP," he says. Let's take a look-see. Volume 5 is ¥588. Throw in another ¥1200 for shipping via EMS. That's ¥1788, which is US$22, give or take.

If you don't want to spend your own money on the hobby, then don't. Nobody's gonna blame you for it. But groveling for donations? Get out.

That said, don't let me stop anyone gullible enough from donating.

Exa

Exa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationItaly
Well, from a reader's perspective, it makes sense even if it sounds like a threat (give us a net earning or we'll drop this); as long as it hasn't been published in English, it all comes down to how much you want to read this manga. It's a hobby for most, but I can't blame those who want something in return. Of course, another group could pick this up in the meantime and leave them dry.

-Kuro

-Kuro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
but the volume 5 is already in RAW download pages like this --> http://raw1st.com/tokyo-esp/
i don't know why he needs to buy the volume

Posted Image

sorry for my bad english, i speak spanish D:

hados9

hados9

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 352 posts
  • LocationIn line for Moderator
Well I hope that you guys get all the volumes are scanned as I love this manga and I hope u keep scanning it and I hope that you guys enjoying scanning it

Dedicated Uploader- Hados9

Posted Image

Posted Image

plskillme

plskillme

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Well, from a reader's perspective, it makes sense even if it sounds like a threat (give us a net earning or we'll drop this); as long as it hasn't been published in English, it all comes down to how much you want to read this manga. It's a hobby for most, but I can't blame those who want something in return. Of course, another group could pick this up in the meantime and leave them dry.

Yes, some group already picked up the project - But they suck quite bad in translating.

Edited by plskillme, 05 October 2012 - 07:08 PM.

Aurega

Aurega

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 64 posts
  • LocationVI-scans

Yes, some group already picked up the project - But they suck quite bad in translating.

If you have time to complain, why don't you help them out? It's clear that they lack a proofreader and their translator is inexperienced. One of those don't require japanese knowledge to fix.