Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Batonational Confectionery Days ... 27th April - Cheesecake Day!

yummy sweets food

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
  • LocationNear to you is where I´m found~ ... In the beauty of your sound~ ...
Ok, so this thread is to introduce the Confectionery Days to Batoto ...

and with this we should also introduce our mascot: Chibi L, the cute Lover of sweet things~

Posted Image

Its really simple:

Every day we celebrate some sort of sweets!
by spamming this thread with pics of said sweets^^
U can also post pics of sweets u made yourself as long as it fits the theme of the day ...

The first one to post on a day can choose the new confectionery to celebrate ...
the days start according to GMT^^

The Batonational Confectionery Days are listed here:

Currently we are holding the BATONATIONAL CHEESECAKE DAY!!!

Spoiler

I will regularly add the new Confectionary Days in the OP.
Let´s see if we can celebrate each day of the year xD
and to make it more interesting I will also add the number of posts for each day to see which sweet is the most popular^^

That´s all xD and have fun spamming~ ...

and u can also sponsor this thread by advertising it and spamming potato hell and the games section with pics too xD

SPONSORS:
Kuroiikawa of the Void
King of Chaos / Aote
LalMirch
Devil Shota Twins

Edited by 您享受沈黙 YouEnjoySilence, 27 April 2012 - 10:15 AM.

8m6xshwg.png

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me~ ... I don´t dare let the darkness have its way with me~ ...
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight~ ... I will not be giving in tonight~ ...

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
CAKE DAY FOR THE WIN!!!!

This event is sponsored by The Void.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
i just decided to quit sugar again, but i'll see if i can't find some cakes anyway
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
Cakes... Cakes are good.

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
haha ... just a few hours till we can start spamming xD

8m6xshwg.png

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me~ ... I don´t dare let the darkness have its way with me~ ...
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight~ ... I will not be giving in tonight~ ...

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
I've already begun advertising spamming. :D

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
xD ... yeah and I just added a link into my profile^^

8m6xshwg.png

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
I should do that too. ^_^

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
we already started spamming this before the 24th now lol ...

8m6xshwg.png

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
Nothing wrong with spam. :D Well, unless its that meat stuff. That doesn't taste sweet at all. :(

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

Nothing wrong with spam. :D Well, unless its that meat stuff. That doesn't taste sweet at all. :(

Uhhh totally resisting the urge to start posting cake pics already xD and yes, not tasty at all^^

8m6xshwg.png

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
Oooh. We should make L our official mascot for this. Cuz he's got that sweet thing going on, you know?

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

Oooh. We should make L our official mascot for this. Cuz he's got that sweet thing going on, you know?

GREAT IDEA XD ... wait a sec, gonna add him now xD

8m6xshwg.png

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
Posted Image

Heck yes!

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
how do u like it? xD added L to it now and u started posting already ? its still three hours till 24th for me lol ...

8m6xshwg.png

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
Eh... It's 9 hrs for me. :( But this will be awesome!!!!

I've got to go now, but I'll be back as soon as I can. Ja ne, Joy-chan. :D

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

Eh... It's 9 hrs for me. :( But this will be awesome!!!!

I've got to go now, but I'll be back as soon as I can. Ja ne, Joy-chan. :D

Ja Ne, Kuroii xD

8m6xshwg.png

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
I have secured TheDoctor's and Aote-kun's sponsorship. :D

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

I have secured TheDoctor's and Aote-kun's sponsorship. :D

AWESOME XD two hours ... according to GMT (only one for me tho lol) ...

8m6xshwg.png

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
Still a while for me, but I'll come back next chance I get and spread the cake love.