Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Tasogare Anime/Manga Comparison

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Yak

Yak

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationPortland
Posted Image

I personally have not seen the anime yet, but I'm a lot of things about it. What do you think about the anime? The soundtrack? Art? Animation? Plot? How does it compare to the manga? Are you disappointed? I heard from some people that they feel that a lot of things weren't exactly the same, but the one thing they did right was portraying Yuuko.

What are your thoughts?~

Also the reason why I haven't seen it yet are because I like to wait a few episodes before I dive in.

Edited by Yakkul, 18 April 2012 - 05:18 AM.

Posted Image

oa \ mm \ mouse \ maigo \ mal

everyb0dy

everyb0dy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
The animation is good though the art style differs from the manga probably because it's hard to animate it while still retaining Maybe's style. The plot follows the manga closely. Soundtrack is good too.

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
  • LocationTawi Tawi naval district
I just notice some difference
In the episode 4 of the anime, Takamatsu Sensei isn't going with them
While in the chapter 11 of the manga, She did go with Paranormal Investigation club summer camp activity

In the anime the one who distribute the playing card is Kirie
In the manga, Okonogi is the one

The swimming event suppose to be happen after summer camp event
Kirie suppose to be seeing the shadow during swimming event, and she is thinking about the summer camp event(chapter 14)
There is suppose to be a conversation between Yuuko and Teiichi
Anime, Swimming event happen before the summer camp & Kirie don't see any shadow

The material for anime is limited, so why make it even more shorter
I kinda disappoint because they are writing a different plot and cutting some event
I prefer they do the story the same as the mangaka wrote

0zymandias

0zymandias

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
They're moving the plot around some, but I really like the pacing of the anime so far. It's really doing a good job of translating the feel of the manga. But it doesn't feel like it's going to be a long run, they've already skipped or rearranged a lot of content.

Findyanto Putra

Findyanto Putra

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
well B mark i guess for the anime though in the anime all happy and comedy no horror at all :batoto_010:

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

well B mark i guess for the anime though in the anime all happy and comedy no horror at all :batoto_010:

there's yandere ghost in ep 07 anime though ...
http://vatoto.com/read/_/1927/tasogare-otome-x-amnesia_v4_ch17_by_maigo/28

Edited by yariel, 22 May 2012 - 11:50 AM.

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
  • LocationTawi Tawi naval district
Just finished watching episode 7
They skipped some chapters again.
It really disappointing when they did this
I really can't understand the anime producer way of thinking
Looks like the anime going to be only half season (13 Episodes)
They do good job with portraying the characters, especially Yuuko.
It still good to see Yuuko in animation.

ZERO PHOENIX

ZERO PHOENIX

Fingerling Potato

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • LocationO.N.U.P.

Just finished watching episode 7
They skipped some chapters again.
It really disappointing when they did this
I really can't understand the anime producer way of thinking
Looks like the anime going to be only half season (13 Episodes)
They do good job with portraying the characters, especially Yuuko.
It still good to see Yuuko in animation.

Well anime does have a budget. It's also a lot more expensive to develop than manga. You've seen the episodes apparently so you should have been able to see that the quality of animation rivals even TYPE MOON, and that kind of quality doesn't come cheap. No studio is going to bankroll an anime that can make them go broke. Not only that but you can't realistically expect an anime to mirror it's manga source material. Especially not when the manga in question is as low-key as this one. We only got 12 episodes and that's pretty much all we needed. Great manga, great anime.

Aoitenshi1

Aoitenshi1

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 50 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Well anime does have a budget. It's also a lot more expensive to develop than manga. You've seen the episodes apparently so you should have been able to see that the quality of animation rivals even TYPE MOON, and that kind of quality doesn't come cheap. No studio is going to bankroll an anime that can make them go broke. Not only that but you can't realistically expect an anime to mirror it's manga source material. Especially not when the manga in question is as low-key as this one. We only got 12 episodes and that's pretty much all we needed. Great manga, great anime.

Sadly, the person who said these great words has been banned.

Featured Projects:

- Lady Ayane is a Sanova B**chi

- Raisekamika

Roses are red,

Lilies are awesome.

Won't you donate?

to aoitenshi.com

Buy Me a Coffee [link here]
Become a Patron! [link here]
Send some bitcoin (too expensive) satoshi? 1KjFCmpFiXDBLL6RwKJGkDhaQwe9JMx6nf