Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Dreamland Discussion

Dreamland

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Angnair

Angnair

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationVienna
Sup!

Why is there no thread about this :S

Let’s start one!!

I really like his new golden eye =). Until now he was not a very "valuable" group member since his fire skills still suck. I am looking forward to them searching for the Bell now =)

Edited by Angnair, 16 April 2012 - 06:30 AM.

Popopapikurafic

Popopapikurafic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Europe
I totally like this manga, its not very original, yet it is exciting. Though when i imagine the characters, zoro pops to my head for savane(OP), and Tsunayoshi for Terrence(KHR), they just look too similar. Well the dragon ball and one piece references are pretty obvious. Delirium city was my favourite place its so random :). The art is cool, the characters strike cool poses all the time. So this is one of my favourites right now.

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep
I also like it, but I'm wondering what would happen if Travelers suddenly get new fears in their lives. Would they have to undergo the hazing again and get a chance to have multiple powers?

Kyler

Kyler

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMidwest
Anyone know which chapter shows Terrence's Tattoo? I can't remember and i'm too lazy to look through.

dom

dom

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 2 posts
It's in volume 9 chapter 78..

Kyler

Kyler

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMidwest
thanks. i thought it was one that was already translated.

Jesse Hopkins

Jesse Hopkins

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I was just wondering if there was a site where i could find raws of dreamland

Quant Blitz

Quant Blitz

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts

New raw link up to vol 12 http://www.telecharger-manga.ws/telecharger-dreamland-scan-manga-31-categorie-shonen-comedie.html

Edited by InfiniteArchon, 08 April 2013 - 12:54 PM.

Raleader

Raleader

Potato

• Members
  • 167 posts

damn... is hard to resist the raws...

lets see if i can understand something in french.

hope terrance can overcome his jealousy

BKingBeast

BKingBeast

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCali
Why haven't they been translated yet?

flowsthead

flowsthead

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,032 posts

Does anyone know if there is a place where they provide summaries of the volumes? Scans are obviously going to take a while, but I'd like to know how the story progresses.

The face of the angel of history is turned toward the past. Where we perceived a chain of events, he sees a single catastrophe which keeps piling wreckage and hurls it in front of his feet. The angel would like to stay, awaken the dead, and make whole what has been smashed. But a storm is blowing from Paradise; it has got caught in his wings with such violence that the angel can no longer close them. This storm irresistably propels him into the future to which his back is turned, while the pile of debris before him grows skyward. The storm is what we call progress.
~Walter Benjamin

Yanto

Yanto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Anyone remember how the rankings work? I know it was explained at some point but I'm too lazy to go back and find it.

Esplenade

Esplenade

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

i love this manga T,T i want more pls. can someone give me amnesia so i can read it all over again?