Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Ending [Spoilers]

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RedGlow

RedGlow

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 41 posts
Since it has ended I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is going on with this series. For example, what happens to the two children and the person protecting them. Why are they targeting her? Is the class rep and yuna the parents of the guy with white hair (and is he the father of yuna)? Is it a good or bad ending... I cant tell from the pictures alone =/.
Any spoiler would be greatly appreciated! Thx
Posted Image

rion134

rion134

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
I dont understand it either but it seems....
that its a time paradox, story centered on preventing yunas death which wasnt prevented cuz she killed herself in the end..... killed herself initiate the flow of events in the begining

why she killed herself dunno maybe she didnt like how she was living at the current state or maybe she fiqured out that the boy is onya the (blonde guy) and realised the past was a better life so killed herself so the child would meet her again and start the story again

saintLolicon

saintLolicon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
When did it end, Chapter 15 is the last, and that does not seem like the end :/

Did the rest get deleted?

Sinn

Sinn

Potato

• The Company
  • 117 posts
  • Locationof poiltical turmoil

When did it end, Chapter 15 is the last, and that does not seem like the end :/

Did the rest get deleted?

Chapter 15 is not the last. There's 65 chapters in all.

And no, there were never any chapters to delete as we're missing translations to move on with this manhwa.
So if anyone is interested in translating Metronome, please apply!

我们身体的发育虽然是非法阻止的,但是那并不代表我们需要停止幼时的思想法或欢乐游戏的性各,否则您可决得您人生很无聊。

Project 咸鱼 - Metrobus (cleaner)

僕たちの世界が進化する。

Sogno-

Sogno-

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 469 posts

i'd also like to know how it ended... there's only so much i can understand from staring at pretty pictures lol

lol roll lol