Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Discussion] Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! -Chronicles of Street Observation Research-

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
So far, this version of Papa Kiki's spin offs is my favorite. It's all because of the humor. XD

RockmanZero Liencourt

RockmanZero Liencourt

Potato

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationMy evil lair inside a vulcano on a remote island planning world domination
I also think it is a good spin off of the manga, especially since it has no age limit restrictions :batoto_008:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Drawings I made myself

Probably making more signatures in my free time

Got no inspiration for drawings

Arlo

Arlo

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
I started out with some hope for this spin-off, since Raika was looking to be an interesting character. Sadly, in my opinion, the manga hasn't delivered at all. There's nothing interesting about Raika in this spin-off other than her breasts, and we've seen her breasts pretty much every chapter, so there's nothing left there either. In fact, an appearance by her breasts has become boringly predictable, as has the entire manga. It's just an annoying repetition of lame set up, Raika appears, Yuuta freaks out, Raika gets naked, Yuuta freaks out even more, the end.

Sort of a shame, really.

sekirei07

sekirei07

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

I started out with some hope for this spin-off, since Raika was looking to be an interesting character. Sadly, in my opinion, the manga hasn't delivered at all. There's nothing interesting about Raika in this spin-off other than her breasts, and we've seen her breasts pretty much every chapter, so there's nothing left there either. In fact, an appearance by her breasts has become boringly predictable, as has the entire manga. It's just an annoying repetition of lame set up, Raika appears, Yuuta freaks out, Raika gets naked, Yuuta freaks out even more, the end.

Sort of a shame, really.

Yeah, chapter 19 was soo boring with all the same old Raika stuff... oh wait...

Gravewolf

Gravewolf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
@Green

Why am I not surprised that you're reading this manga? There are too many versions of this manga, though I agree that this one is funnier.

Edited by Gravewolf, 30 April 2012 - 05:07 AM.

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts

@Green

Why am I not surprised that you're reading this manga? There are too many versions of this manga, though I agree that this one is funnier.

Oh crap you found me here too! Look around some more and you'll find your "piggy" as well. ;)

I just find this version really entertaining because of the comedy mixed with the risque situations Yuuta unwillingly ends up in. It's definitely a breather and a fun little side story type of thing to fall back on once you've had too much drama with the original one. It also gives Raika some much needed spotlight.

Welcome to Batoto by the way, I didn't think I'd see you here...:D

Edited by greensoulreaper, 09 May 2012 - 03:20 AM.

ChaosSanc

ChaosSanc

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationOn the Horizon
i like the art style of this manga and i like how they portray the characters i love the point of view it shows its really well done
For Light there must be Dark so what does Dark do to have Light?

Posted Image

Gravewolf

Gravewolf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Oh crap you found me here too! Look around some more and you'll find your "piggy" as well. ;)

I just find this version really entertaining because of the comedy mixed with the risque situations Yuuta unwillingly ends up in. It's definitely a breather and a fun little side story type of thing to fall back on once you've had too much drama with the original one. It also gives Raika some much needed spotlight.

Welcome to Batoto by the way, I didn't think I'd see you here... :D

Lol, I was reading this manga when I saw that you made this thread. I also go to Batoto sometimes since there's some mangas here that I don't find in MF. It's not unusual that we would bump with each other since most of us Yamatoists have the same tastes in manga. I'm surprised my little piggy is also here and I will try searching for him bwahahaha. Yeah I also like that Raika gets a lot of "exposure" here hehe.

The Dutch

The Dutch

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIn your bedroom stealing underwear 0_o
Yeah, this is definitely one of the funnier spin-offs of this series, it is nice seeing more of Raika

Baltringue29

Baltringue29

Potato

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCanada

If you want to read the light novels that inspired this manga go there.

GodricKharg

GodricKharg

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 87 posts
  • LocationNorth of Niagara Falls... Someplace...
The only real question I have is, the final OVA they created of the anime, does it reflect how the light novels end? Cause I'm at a loss on how we get to there from here.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that Yuuta finally let Raika know his feelings...
I write fanfiction
https://www.fanfiction.net/~godrickharg
3 SEKIREI stories
1 Nisekoi short oneshot
1 freezing x Sekirei crossover