Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Bullet Saint General Discussion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Nuralataion

Nuralataion

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 242 posts
  • LocationUSA
Yeah, as the name says, talk about things that have happened.

So, on with the topic, do you think that there will be more weaps with souls (similar to the pistol)?
Posted Image

Angryfan1

Angryfan1

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
yes
...Don't ban me again.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
I'd assume there's 2 more.... Since there's supposed to be the set of 3 items in the mythology. But it's hard to say those 2 other items were under the same circumstance as the bronze sword. :P

Btw, I haven't read too far ahead, so I'm really not spoiling. It's my guess.

Nuralataion

Nuralataion

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 242 posts
  • LocationUSA
Was it 3 items total or just 3 items of Jap?  I mean amaterasu is clearly jap and the gun is chinese (plus, the guy in the gun was alive when we saw the sword and heard the 3 item detail).  I mean, it is only the first chap, guess I'll have to keep cleaning so that we can glimpse more details.
Posted Image

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
3 in total. You see, chinese, korean and japanese share a lot of mythology. But this one is actually mostly korean... (because I doubt it's very well known by the other 2)
Anyways, what the 3 nations usually do is take a myth, apply their culture to it (like god, philosophy, etc) and claim that it's theirs. So, japanese guy say, it's from amateratsu doesn't really mean it's japanese... it just means they want it. lol

Oh and I just realized... I do know the answer. lol