Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

looking for a manga i read about a month ago.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

CrunchyBear

CrunchyBear

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIn the tower- 20th floor
I tried looking in my history but it seems i may have been using a computer that wasn't mine.

The manga had just been added and only had a few chapters. It was about two childhood friends meeting up again. One was a anti-social, and the other was a bit weird. I remember that one of them had braids/corn rows and he was on the front cover.

I also remember that the anti social one was bullied at school and he was fixing up a motorcycle in his garage at home.

Any idea what manga this is?

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
This one? http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/ocha-nigosu-r694

if not, Do you have more info?

Edit: Now that i think about it, it's not about friends meeting up, but about getting new friends etc. But this one came in mind.

Edited by Laurens D, 05 April 2012 - 09:52 PM.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

CrunchyBear

CrunchyBear

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
that's not it :/ but i do like that series so thnx for reminding me lol

i'm not sure what else i can tell you... i think they were three friends from preschool(?) and got separated. Then one day the one with the braids meets up with the anti social one and causes a lot of trouble for him. The anti social one ends up being called out by the bullies to lure the braids out, but when the braids shows up he pretends to call the cops and a lot of the bullies run away. I'm not sure if the one with braids beats up the bullies that stayed.

I remember what caught my eye is that the cover they show on the summery had the guy with the braids and his skin looked light brown, I clicked it wondering of it was an OEL manga or a Japanese manga that starred a foreigner

DoomJackal

DoomJackal

Potato

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Locationdragon realm
sounds kinda like historys strongest deciple kenichi
could be wrong though

Edited by DoomJackal, 07 April 2012 - 09:20 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

that's not it :/ but i do like that series so thnx for reminding me lol

i'm not sure what else i can tell you... i think they were three friends from preschool(?) and got separated. Then one day the one with the braids meets up with the anti social one and causes a lot of trouble for him. The anti social one ends up being called out by the bullies to lure the braids out, but when the braids shows up he pretends to call the cops and a lot of the bullies run away. I'm not sure if the one with braids beats up the bullies that stayed.

I remember what caught my eye is that the cover they show on the summery had the guy with the braids and his skin looked light brown, I clicked it wondering of it was an OEL manga or a Japanese manga that starred a foreigner

maybe it is this one.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
Maybe this one? http://sakicow.com/reader/?manga=Zen%20Martial%20Arts%20Academy&chapter=01%20-%20Match%201

Not sure, There is school a foreign girl from the past. Can't say he's anti social but he talks big most of the time so -.- maybe :P

The description looks familiar what you said but can't seem to remember -.-

Maybe this one, well, he is not anti social again -.- i think not sure just take alook freaking funny: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/zippy-ziggy-r2

Wait now that i think about it there is no motor cycle -.- Damn

Edited by Laurens D, 07 April 2012 - 02:14 PM.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

CrunchyBear

CrunchyBear

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

maybe it is this one.

AH THAT'S IT! CLOVER! THANKS! you have my undying gratitude dear sir and/or madam.

Thanks to everyone for your help too! You've shown me some titles, and i'll definitely be reading them.