Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

How would you survive on the Island?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

NoobaLoob

NoobaLoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
I was wondering what you would do different then the groups shown on the manga have done.

When you give your description try to remember that initially you would know nothing about the island, only that you have seen a Andrewsarchus and a Giant Sloth..

You can describe how you would use different people (if you assume they'd follow you and not one of the other groups) and how you would deal with people who have gone crazy. Obviously your profession is whatever you ACTUALLY know (so don't act like you are a doctor if you aren't, lol, you don't get Google on the island).

The only items you have (that are yours) is whatever you'd normally bring on a vacation to Guam.

The day you start surviving is the morning after the Sloths attacked the plane, you wake up during the riot after the pilot was killed.. initially you don't know the pilot is dead, you just wake up to pandemonium.

:EDIT:
OK, so if your English on a plane full of Japanese people that may be a problems lol, just assume that you can speak Japanese. Other then that, make it as real as possible.

Edited by NoobaLoob, 02 April 2012 - 03:18 AM.

TheDrunkBystander

TheDrunkBystander

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
First, i'd ask myself why I want to visit Guam. Second, I'll take the AK-47 I had in my bag and start shooting up the monsters on the island! Then with my magical katana i'll carve myself a chair out of a tree and breathe fire over all my adversaries! THIS IS SPARTAAAAA!

mimamotte

mimamotte

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
Hmm...pardon me, but what's the point for this thread? It sounds like you are trying to create a sim game based on Eden no Ori. No offense please but people on the net are basically lazy to type anything decent, much less rack their brains for something pointless.

The way you described it reminds me of Resident Evil, where you "woke up" and is suddenly in a dire situation. lol