Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Did Yureka really have an Anime?

anime

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Catbug

Catbug

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationBear Island, the seat of House Mormont.
raisane said there was an Anime about this 5 years ago in the Netherlands. Is it true? If so what was it's name still Yureka or iD_eNTITY? Can anyone give me some links?
"‎I don't know if you've ever let someone down, got your ass kicked or straight up failed. But those are the moments that define us. They push you further than you've ever thought possible, and force you to make choices. No matter what the cost."
Posted ImagePosted Image

TheCrowSword

TheCrowSword

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationDenmark
I would trust http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1200 (they usually label things as having an anime adaption if there is one) on it. Meaning no anime adaption, also if you can't google an anime then it most likely doesn't exist.

a good way to google is <titlename> episode 1

on another note it's 1'st of April *Face Palms*

Edited by TheCrowSword, 01 April 2012 - 08:19 PM.

Posted Image
Spoiler

panzercracker

panzercracker

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
First, this series is actually Korean's manwha, Japanese anime will not adapte manwha. The only manwha become anime I know is Freezing of Lim Dall Young, but that series is also publish in Japanese as manga and gain reputation in Japan.

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

There was no anime for yureka 5 years ago but there are lots of game based anime manga like hack.net 

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Eureka 7 perhaps ?

deSolAxe

deSolAxe

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I think that there is virtually no chance of Yureka getting anime... (I mean Japanese one with Japanese sound and all)

Even though anime centered around games are getting more and more popular, it is improbable that they would have to resort to adapting foreign material.

If you look at the number of light novels that came out in the first half of this year... even if there were no longer manga adaptations, there would have been enough material for at least another 2 years of anime (I mean 8 seasons)... 

and even though I am enjoying manhwa and webtoons a lot lately (Korean fantasy just suits my palate) I highly doubt that it is that popular in JP...

And I think that I don't have to even mention the fact that JP and Korea aren't exactly best pals... to be more precise I don't think there were more than 20 anime inspired by Korean work