Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Ending (spoilers ahead)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Oxymoron

Oxymoron

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIn search of Candyland
What did you think? Was it satisfying to you?

I definitely like the ending, my only complaint is that I wanted to see some more Lucien and Shakuya moments.(typical complaint...haha) I thought that bit with the fake flowers that Shakuya painted on was cute. Shakuya and Lucien make an adorable couple! I really love this series, it's a shame it was never completely published here in the U.S.

Also, I'm wondering how far the flowers CAN grow. I doubt the author would have them grow up to her face or anything, just curious.

RainbowinaBottle-1.jpg

Caidosdelanoche

Caidosdelanoche

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 10 posts
It seems kinda late to reply to the post xD but I will do it anyway.
I really like Kuwan, so it was kinda disappointing how the character developed. I wasn't expecting to finish with the couple Kuwan-Sakuya, it was obvious that Lucien was gonna be the one from the beginning, but I was expecting something more from Kuwan.

Mmm, interesting the matter of the flowers. They should stop some day. I mean, they have to xD If not, Sakuya will be a living flower.