Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

can he say it

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: can he say it (58 member(s) have cast votes)

will he say i love you

1. yes, no problem (21 votes [36.21%])

Percentage of vote: 36.21%

2. no, not even an attempt (6 votes [10.34%])

Percentage of vote: 10.34%

3. he'll try and fail (10 votes [17.24%])

Percentage of vote: 17.24%

4. he'll struggle but say it (17 votes [29.31%])

Percentage of vote: 29.31%

5. he'll say it but staring at someone else (4 votes [6.90%])

Percentage of vote: 6.90%

Vote Guests cannot vote

shonryukku

shonryukku

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationnyc
if you've read chapter 183 you know to complete this capture he will have to say i love you do you think he will? why or why not?

Hughinja

Hughinja

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany
i think he does, considering how he always find a way out of things

Suwa

Suwa

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
He will!

Because he has already foreseen any possibly scenario. Since it´s him, he will do it.

BUT, as soon as he said it, SOMETHING happens!!!

Edited by Suwa, 30 March 2012 - 06:54 PM.

Ritokage

Ritokage

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationStockholm Sweden
He's gonna be interrupted by Vintage while he's saying it.

Edited by Ritokage, 31 March 2012 - 03:36 PM.

Rasgriz

Rasgriz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
He will try to say it ,but will get interrupted

AshokaTheGreat

AshokaTheGreat

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • LocationThe internet. Actually, no, I'm a bunch of letters on your screen that may or may not originate from a person who acts a little different when talking to you face to face. Can be found at the D2 Brigade, MAL, on twitter and on tvTropes (mainly the ToG page).
Either he will get interupted or do something outrageous… considering how outrageous it has been, he will probably be interrupted.

He cares for the people of the real now, but his true love is Yokkyun… or, to be honest, at no point did I recognize any feelings of love.

Edited by AshokaTheGreat, 30 March 2012 - 07:42 PM.

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
It's hard. I don't think he can truly love Ayumi because then he would have to abandon his "love" for all the other girls. I'm not sure if that's a risk he can take. Something will happen. Something NEEDS to happen.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

AshokaTheGreat

AshokaTheGreat

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • LocationThe internet. Actually, no, I'm a bunch of letters on your screen that may or may not originate from a person who acts a little different when talking to you face to face. Can be found at the D2 Brigade, MAL, on twitter and on tvTropes (mainly the ToG page).

It's hard. I don't think he can truly love Ayumi because then he would have to abandon his "love" for all the other girls. I'm not sure if that's a risk he can take. Something will happen. Something NEEDS to happen.

Do you think he loves her? Because the important point here, the (sub)text is honesty here, so Keima will definitely say what he feels, if he says something. Dishonesty is inacceptable.

Teks

Teks

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
He will probably go with something cheesier out of games, such as "I don't need to say it" and proceed to kiss her.

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
I don't think Keima truly loves anyone yet. He hasn't been given enough time to truly bond with any of the heroines. It was all: get in, do your thing, and get out before. It was all (or mostly) a facade to win their hearts. He doesn't truly love them because if he did, he wouldn't be able to do the things he's done.

Ayumi was kind of right. Keima is both cold and kind. He is willing to lie and deceive, if it would turn out for the better in the end, and this might be one of those moments.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Spoiler

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
No, He does have feeling but does not go as far as love, In the end he's sad most of the times when he part from the girl aka they forget him.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

mearjan

mearjan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I am not sure if anyone else caught the significance of the line he said near the end of the chapter where he said she was his first heroine and his last i thought that was an interesting line there because she was the first

AshokaTheGreat

AshokaTheGreat

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 940 posts

No, He does have feeling but does not go as far as love, In the end he's sad most of the times when he part from the girl aka they forget him.

Yeah, he also has a certain sense of responsibility ever since the Kanon incident, to real people at least. What Keima should realize is that someday, his pristin ideal world will become a litttle more distant has he has to learn to take care of him self (since his mom certainly won't let him live at her place forever). He will conquer the real world to keep being the god of the ideal.

And he'll fall in love. But it won't be so soon yet.

Benito

Benito

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHungary/Austria
he'll do a backflip and propose that the only girl he loves is yotsuba sugimoto x.x''

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
Being that Wakaki-sensei manages to fool us at (almost) every turn. I actually wouldn't be surprised.

"Do you...love me?"
"..."
"Well?"
"Ayumi..."
"?!"
"The one I truly love is..."
"?!!"
"YOTSUBA<3<3<3"
":o"

HAPPY END

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Spoiler

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
It depends if he considers it a game or not like a regular capturing, he can't get out of the marriage anyways...

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

ちよ父

ちよ父

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
"Marry me!"

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

"Meet my parents!"

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

"Tell me you love me."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

xinhope

xinhope

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationA land of dream filled with hopes
he will say it. with some contemplation. but i only said this because i'm on ayumi's fans side.

:batoto_015: brvdflt_zpsoo057cdu.jpg :batoto_029:

reaper25

reaper25

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Locationthat tiny place at the end of the world
i have a feeling that he will say it especially seeing that the manga so far has had quite a lot of focus on ayumi as she was the first capture, first to sort of remember him and like him after the respective conquest and that she is also the final goddess and was surprisingly difficult to capture but i also feel that he may get interupted at the correct/ worst moment (however you feel). Authors though tend to have a habbit of surprising the readers so i can only say this with certainty......i will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter its sure to be interesting.

Eien No

Eien No

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 217 posts
Come on guys, it's Keima. He'll do anything for a conquest.

HE TURNED INTO A GIRL. Case and point.

Edited by Eternal Remnant, 31 March 2012 - 01:42 AM.

Myrrh.gif