Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

hoihei

hoihei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Locationwhere the book and cake meet
This topic is for discussing the latest chapter, feel free to discuss and share your tought here! :)

Hmm,, i'm curious how kyoko will know about ren's past as kuon..
i'm very sure in the next chapter there gonna be shou in there.. or maybe next two chapter..

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)
I am really curious to see what her reaction will be when she finds out more of his past and figures out he was Korn, but I don't think that will happen yet, cause that will be a pivotal point in the manga.
Yes, I think that Shou will go to her school in the next. I just re-read the chapter for the third time, it was so good.

Edited by inzaratha, 30 April 2012 - 05:54 PM.

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea
ch 188

LOL, I think some one(s) starrting to get Jealous, LOL.

21j9mie.jpg

Miyama

Miyama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Locationlukedonia
ch 189
if ren wasn't in the picture I would really want to see sho changing to a lovey-dovey(in a possessive kind of way) guy over kyoko,
but now I just can't root for him... ren is too great^^

85vt.png

hoihei

hoihei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
i don't like shou, he never learned anything from kyoko's past. he treats mimori like the way he treated kyoko before...
i hope kyoko's able to forget the original reason she entered the showbiz and could defeat shou in the end without realizing it..
and of course kyoko end up with tsuruga~
can't wait for it..

Edited by hoihei, 04 June 2012 - 02:07 AM.

xezrei

xezrei

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
can't wait for ch190, coz i just need more skip beat

well, i just wanna see how ren will treat kyoko after he heard about kyoko replying kijima.. will he ask her her email? and also ask for some decorated text..? hmmm...

i'm also wondering if reino saw the interview of the dark moon cast, i think he'll definitely watch it coz he likes kyoko's mio, right? i wonder if he'll also like kyoko's natsu and also setsuka

kyoko's just hot when she is setsuka :batoto_009: just randomly typing :\

Edited by xezrei, 08 June 2012 - 07:16 AM.

hoihei

hoihei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

can't wait for ch190, coz i just need more skip beat

well, i just wanna see how ren will treat kyoko after he heard about kyoko replying kijima.. will he ask her her email? and also ask for some decorated text..? hmmm...

Spoiler

ahahaha.. it just some prediction. or maybe the story won't go like those in above at all.. :P

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
Spoiler

hoihei

hoihei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

Spoiler

Yeah, you maybe right :)

TheJoanne

TheJoanne

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
Nut doesn't he already know she was Bo, from her first appearance? Or are we talking about Ren finding out? Cos I doubt that'll happen yet, as it seems like it'd be a big issue. I mean, he will be all "I confessed I was in love with her to Bo, and she still has no clue?!"

MissMumbai

MissMumbai

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

SKIP BEAT 199 CHINESE

http://raw.senmanga.com/Skip_Beat/199/1

Even though I did not understand a word, this chapter was painful to read. Poor Kyoko. I had forgotten how much Shou had hurt her over the period of time. I can't say Shou  was completely at fault. It was not like they were dating. I wouldn't be surprised if he had deliberately arranged for Kyoko to catch him with another girl and leave him alone. Her obsession with him was unhealthy from the beginning. But I still hurt for her

tumblr_m6hsauKceW1qkod8lo1_500.gif

Edited by MissMumbai, 04 April 2013 - 09:10 PM.

happydayz

happydayz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I don't think it was obsession, probably more like *hope* that he'd look and be devoted to her in the future.  Because Kyoko is "pure," it probably didn't take much for Sho to keep by his side until he didn't need her - also he knew her from childhood which makes it easier for him.  As long as Sho "needed" her, she'd be there; he could have clearly said he didn't like her but didn't (it must have been obvious to Sho); he could have brushed her away but didn't, just because she was extremely useful in caring for him.  It's like that model girl, the classmate of Kyoko, clearly he doesn't like her yet he is still able to have her work for him because of the little rewards and hope he'd like her someday.

I think it is completely Sho's fault, all he gave her was pain while all she gave him was love.  You can't see the happiness in love when all you received was pain...

Even though I did not understand a word, this chapter was painful to read. Poor Kyoko. I had forgotten how much Shou had hurt her over the period of time. I can't say Shou  was completely at fault. It was not like they were dating. I wouldn't be surprised if he had deliberately arranged for Kyoko to catch him with another girl and leave him alone. Her obsession with him was unhealthy from the beginning. But I still hurt for her

tohukyo

tohukyo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

ohhh my gosh! rereading the chapter but this time with S2S's more professional scanlation got me squealing and fan girling even more!

I like how in this version, we're not as certain that it's the president. is it the president because he looks a little different but there is no way anyone but he who will wear that shocking pink!

Ahhh I'm so excited for Kyoko. She's open her heart although she's trying to resist it, it's still open =D

And ren, now that he's resolved his kuon issues, sigh...yesss. I can't wait for more! this is so awesome!

and hahaha i love kyoko's masochistic delusions with a sadistic ren. Oh they're always so priceless!

Great work S2S!!!

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

And she is waiting for what the president will say same as us.    Oh well.    That was sort of an odd chapter,  Ren had put back on his fake face so we couldn't tell what he was thinking.    And it was Murasame that broke up the hug lol.      I personally think the President has been very unfair to Kyoko, all around.     it's funny but it's still not right.

hoihei

hoihei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
I'm very happy that Kyoko finally could accept her love feeling for tsuruga without any disgust, thanks to President!!

Now,that Kuon's problem and Kyoko's love already resolved, the story is going into the next love level. Can't wait for it :)

「黑風影」

「黑風影」

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 881 posts
  • Location孤單魂隨風蕩

Chapter 204 raws out!

Kyouko meets Merm- KUON?! or is that Kuu?! or is that another person?!  I can't tell @___@

hoihei

hoihei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

It's merm-Kuon..!! for sure..

you can read the summary in here

http://tatsukida.blogspot.com/2013/09/skip-beat-chapter-204.html?showComment=1379581791634

u.u

if kyoko could know Tsuruga in Cain heel, then she should know Tsuruga in Kuon too..

I'm really curious how are they gonna respond to those meeting..

and.. OMG, Tsuruga is super hot in Merm-Kuon, u///u

NaginiFay

NaginiFay

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationThe general vicinity of Seattle

I hope that it doesn't take as long as it usually does to get the next chapter up. I'm not complaining or being ungrateful, I have just literally been waiting for this moment for years....

Shockn

Shockn

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSome place in the series of tubes called the Internetz

We got raws... http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=55198730

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

OMG I loved this chapter!