Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Familiar Aura???? :O

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle
Who do u think it isss???!!
cuz i really cant wait till the next update omgooshhhhhh :batoto_022:

Edited by LalMirch, 27 March 2012 - 11:33 AM.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
I wonder someone they met in the building when raiding the dokter, or perhaps the photoshoot girl lol?

Edited by Laurens D, 27 March 2012 - 10:41 AM.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

TheCrowSword

TheCrowSword

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationDenmark
I think it's either the elder or scythe, personally I think the scythe user might be a nobless or something else that's old

otherwise it's someone else that I don't think we have seen yet... (but he knows)
Posted Image
Spoiler

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle

personally I think the scythe user might be a nobless or something else that's old

lol that's what i thought, and i was looking for red eyes :P but she looks kinda insignificant -.-

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
could be the elder?

idk... guessing game!!....

...m y a l t e r e g o...

Posted Image

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
The one who betrayed RAI one of the past noblesse

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

strixflash

strixflash

Potato

• Contributor
  • 198 posts
*Theory on similar aura person*
It was stated before that Lukedonia was invaded by Union a long time ago. So in the war some of the traitor Gaju's might also be involved.
Rael says that Seira's and Regis's father were killed by Union(enchanced human) but Gejutel/Lord says that it was because of Traitor Gaju's. The point is either they cooperated with each other or it is a plot hole. 
So in the war; some Noble's died and maybe their body was taken(maybe even alive) to duplicate their powers. And maybe that's how Rai sensed a familar aura though faint(maybe because they were unable to duplicate exact level of power or aura is not fully same as persons are different).
And the probability of that person to be scythe girl(Captain of Cerberus) is more than Elder.
12th Elder is definately not a Noble(or a traitor Clan Leader) otherwise his standing among other Elders would not be so small even not for the disturbance caused by him. He is probably the weakest Elder in Union (Crombell is bound to be more powerful than him).

Other possibility can be that scythe girl is a follower of Rai and betrayed the current Lord because she thought that the orders were from Rai .
Maybe many of the Nobles who betrayed the Current Lord other than Clan Leaders thought that it was the commands from Rai and hence they carried out the orders given to them by the Clan Leaders. Because clan leaders thought to defeat Lukedonia they will require more force and hence they used the name of Rai to bring more followers (Well,I will go with the first)Edit / Delete

Edited by strixflash, 27 March 2012 - 04:53 PM.

Noblesse Forever!

Spoiler

shattered

shattered

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I think its the elder. Either he is modified based abilities of nobles or he is the "sire" of a noble. It could also be a different creature that Rai has met before, much like m21's werewolf.

shattered

shattered

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
It could also be someone hiding his aura while watching the battle. Perhaps one of the other powerful races.

StraivtorS

StraivtorS

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
The Elder is a contractor to a traitor gaju. That's the theory with best possibility at this moment.

Remember what Gejutel offer the trio in chapter 159? A contract made of blood with a Noble will brings a human to a new revolution and become a higher being than what they are.

43rdFloorGuardian

43rdFloorGuardian

Russet Potato

• tC Trainee
  • 431 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia
Personally I am inclined towards the contractor theory, certainly more than the Scythe girl given her unimpressive showing.

dferzx

dferzx

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
i believed the scythe girl isn't nobles and the elder maybe not too, since they don't say anything about it at first.. because regis is a nobles, how can the don't know and especially when seirra assault the sychte girl.. if he's a nobles, i think he know who he's dealing with...

Edited by Dferz1, 15 April 2012 - 04:00 PM.

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep
Since the elder transforms into a bat in the raws, I'm assuming he's a mutant or that he's experimented on himself using a noblesse. I'd love to think of him as a mutant. That would definitely improve my opinion of the noblesse race after the disgraceful impressions left by the central order.

43rdFloorGuardian

43rdFloorGuardian

Russet Potato

• tC Trainee
  • 431 posts
Mutant's (unless they have changed in the last few hundred years) are mindless bloodthirsty critters much like the infected created by No24; so that seems unlikely.

43rdFloorGuardian

43rdFloorGuardian

Russet Potato

• tC Trainee
  • 431 posts
Chapter 232 spoiler
Spoiler

Syrcus

Syrcus

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationZurich, Switzerland
But what happened to Roctis then? Is he still alive? Would love to see him and the other "traitors", and their reactions towards Rai when they finally meet again.
THIS SENTENCE IS FALSE.

I AM A LIAR.

NEW MISSION : REFUSE THIS MISSION.

Spoiler