Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

how is it going to end?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Spoiler

Oh is that so? I really didn't know that, very interesting, I see what you mean about the relation now...........and in all honesty I'd always thought that about Asuka even not knowing it was supposed to make me think that :D

Spoiler

Edited by svines85, 23 September 2013 - 02:17 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

OvnY

OvnY

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I think a realistic, foreseeable nuclear ending would be for Yuzuki to die from cancer, we all know that Yuzuki's mom died of cancer at a very early age and that cancer tends to be inherited. Once Yuzuki dies of cancer Haruto goes into depression until he hooks up with Rin-chan (my choice) or any other of Haruto's hot female friends that have interest in him (and that includes Akari, married or not) out of desperate need to fill in the void of loneliness.

Best Ending Ever (Rin Ending, please)

Comadrin

Comadrin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationManetheren, but more realistically Southern California

Hmmm.  Well, I still hope for a great Yuzuki/Haruto ending.  I really liked her from the very beginning, and although I was upset by the Kazama arc, I felt at the time (and still do) that her accepting Kazama's confession was from a misplaced belief that she was doing the "right thing."  She had a royally lousy childhood, and all of Rin's present sisterliness, her stepmother's support of her and Haruto cohabitation (never got a reason for that one), and cretin "big-bro's" heartiness, or whatever it is, can totally cancel out the scars from that time.  Haruto is the best thing that ever happened to her, and it would take some HUGE plot manipulation by the mangaka to change my opinion on that.  

Sincerely,

A Die-Hard Yuzuki Fan

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Wow, "how is it going to end?" is a good question now. Given the latest chapter we're almost back to square one with this story......it could really go anywhere now, there's just no telling how things will go from here. 

Tn7HA0h.png

anfunatohi

anfunatohi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

Wow, "how is it going to end?" is a good question now. Given the latest chapter we're almost back to square one with this story......it could really go anywhere now, there's just no telling how things will go from here. 

It really is anybody's game... Anything can happen... Anyone's guess...

Stuff like:

1. Rin's feelings boil over and she decides to take action.

2. Haruto meets either Shiho or Mana again and decides it would be best to be with a girl with the same tastes.

3. One of the girls who either have a boyfriend already or is married will separate from their current partners and decide to pursue Haruto aggressively.

4. Shiori blackmails then rapes Haruto for a shotgun wedding scenario.

5. Chisa gets him in the end because Haruto awakens to his inner lolicon....

6. <Space for other possible outcomes>

Yeah... Possibilites are endless since the ambiguous ending of the latest chapter...

Damn right if Haruto realizes he's gay and becomes Ichihara-senpai or Mizumoto-senpai's butt-buddy...

Edited by anfunatohi, 18 October 2013 - 03:25 AM.

Comadrin

Comadrin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationManetheren, but more realistically Southern California

Well, the last chapter is why we love Haruto.  He's the normal, straight-shooter, good-guy of justice.  The rest of the world (his friends?) probably don't understand, but that's why we (and Yuzuki) love him.  He may fail as a "suit" but he will always be the total straight shooter that Yuzuki loves.  Start a restaurant, damn it!!!