Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

how is it going to end?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

crysdgon88

crysdgon88

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
now that the two come back together and facing normal life situations. how long is it going to last, are they going to have some more intense situations, or some minor problems and get to marry each other. might any new girl appear and snatch Haruto...

-----I'll be No. 2 but NONE will be No. 1-----

Posted Image

patientlyWaiting

patientlyWaiting

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
After some lovey-dovey moments, they break up because of some contrived reason (I'm hoping some girl turns up pregnant).
Follow that up with a few "I hate this manga" moments they'll get back together, maybe after having found each other at some location that holds special meaning to them, get married, or allude to it, and that'll be the end of it.
Posted Image

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
Gainax Ending. Get ready for Haruto getting pregnant.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

Rud

Rud

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
I really don't want him to end with Eba in the end. But I really have no clue right now about how he's going to be snatched by another girl now. I've still got my fingers crossed for Nanami.

Nan

Nan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBeside my Laptop
Well to tell you the truth and from my point of view...
Kimi no Iru Machi will not end before he become a Chef and open his own shop
Posted Image

ChaosSanc

ChaosSanc

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationOn the Horizon
Frankly i hope he dies single cause hes such a noob for letting the girl go life wtf man a good girl and you ditch her disgrace to the human race or manga race
For Light there must be Dark so what does Dark do to have Light?

Posted Image

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown
I hope this manga end like School Days. :P

Posted Image

The Legendary Amazing Takao's Boobs (open the spoiler or click here)
Spoiler

VanderDeckenIX

VanderDeckenIX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
I hope it ends with Haruto being impotent. Or maybe if Yuzuki can't bear a child.

LightofNite

LightofNite

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationWhats that ?
I really enjoy this manga and the romance that was put into it. Even with all chases that Haruto has been through (Kanzaki and Yuzuki) I still kinda with this would turn into a harem where Haruto ends up with like 3 girls. I like Yuzuki and Haruto but I also like Akari ... (Then add another girl to spice it up )
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe."
"If it’s impossible…do we give up?"
"Everything is okay in the end. If its not okay, Its not the end."

Tumblr - http://ohayou-nakama.tumblr.com/

Genesis

Genesis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
Doubt it'll end Suzuka style like you guys all think so. Probably some lovey dovey "Both characters reach a mutual agreement over their relationship and lives" after one huge drama arc and then it'll end.

At this rate it'll take years if Seo goes on with the Slice of Life stuff, not that it's bad. But there's going to definitely be one giant drama arc before this manga ends.

Blackhawksnip3r

Blackhawksnip3r

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Who really knows... but i think he may work Akari into it. the 'girl next door' holds sooooo much appeal for alot of the readers and im surprised a little but it seems like hes gotten farther with Akari then Yuzuki. He needs to push their relationship a lil and work in some more action for them... i mean really? college kids? living together? can barely share a futon? I'm not expecting it to head off into x-rated territory but let them get their shots in. Hes still a virgin! WTF

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown
Haruto will marry Akari, then they have daughter. But Akari die when giving birth their child.

Afterwards, Haruto back to Tokyo with his 3yrs old daughter. Later he reunited with Yuzuki and they're married.

or...

After Akari die when giving birth their child, Haruto depressed and abandoning their child. He work as salaryman with poor wage in a poor company.

Afterwards, Yuzuki trying to find Haruto and slap him with all her might!! Haruto feel pathetic and Yuzuki promise back to Haruto if he's promise willing to care for her child back. Then... they are married.

This is my version... :P

Posted Image

Edited by Tio Alexander, 18 June 2012 - 07:27 AM.

Posted Image

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
It's never going to end. If it's still selling as slice of life like it is right now why would they end it? We're liable to still be reading it when Haruto has his own restaurant and Eba has three kids.

Tn7HA0h.png

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown
Then they must make Kimi no Iru Machi : After Story :P

Posted Image

Spoiler

RecruiTTiger

RecruiTTiger

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
My opinion is: 1) Haruto will get a chef-cook job; 2) Yuzuki will cause to have a sexual action between them; 3) She'll get pregnant; 4) They'll get a marriage; 5) etc (they all will die). P.S Sorry for bad lang. I'm russian

0935xxx8015

0935xxx8015

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
Ending:

Haruto will wake up and realizes that everything that happened in this manga was just a long dream. He wakes up at the same day when Yuzuki arrived at his place. He then thinks his dream is a long premonition of everything that will happen and then gets cocky about it. But in fact, every girl there is would hate him and he will commit suicide.

Hopefully that would happen. A wimp like him does not deserve these cute girls

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Ending:

Haruto will wake up and realizes that everything that happened in this manga was just a long dream. He wakes up at the same day when Yuzuki arrived at his place. He then thinks his dream is a long premonition of everything that will happen and then gets cocky about it. But in fact, every girl there is would hate him and he will commit suicide.

Then Seo said :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Ending:

lol, pretty funny. how about if it was Eba's dream on the bus to go live there? she'd probably refuse to get off the bus and just go back to tokyo

Tn7HA0h.png

Comadrin

Comadrin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationManetheren, but more realistically Southern California
My take: all of the male characters, Haruto, Haruto's childhood friend, Eba's ex (maybe his ghost), Haruto's idiot siscom senpai, and Eba's cretin of a father will all decide that they cannot understand women and go on a manly retreat together to beat drums and glory in their testosterone. Unfortunately, when they all get together, the negative matter between their ears fuses together and reaches critical mass, resulting in an explosion that removes them from the gene pool and makes the chances for humanity's survival that much better.

daikun

daikun

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 13 posts
Haruto buys a cheap condom. gg.