Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

New Role Play for Tower of God (V.01)

Tower of God Role Play

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

Zain the Insane

Zain the Insane

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon
Tower of God Role-Play (V.01) (currently 23 registered players, Join the fun!)

Here is the release of our new TOG role-play for those of who sent me your profiles. If you wish to play message me, you can join any time and I will see to it that you get to play and understand our RP system. Do not post anything other than role playing material on this post thanks! Also you should press follow if you are observing or are playing in this Role-play. Also thank you to everyone who is participating in this role play.

Tower of God Role-Play Backstage is up! (Note:good o'l Sila put it up! She helps us all out a lot!) Share your Ideas about our Role-Play.
Here is the Link! http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/5080-tog-role-play-backstage/

Tower of God Player Profiles Link! http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/5258-tog-roleplay-profile-thread/ (Note: thanks Crass)

Check out our item shop http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/5381-tog-role-play-item-shop/ (Note: credit goes to Sila for this)

Arena Thread http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/5583-tog-rp-arena/

Experimental Thread http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/5453-tog-role-play-experimental-stage/

Here is another style of role-play started by good o'l Yato! I recommend it: http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/4879-a-little-rp-for-your-oc-profile/

Hall of fame

YouEnjoySilence (#1 contributer/ manager of the role play)

(Nominate/ earn your place)

Guidelines (for players)

1) I prefer if players post their location in bold Example...

1st floor test

Then place your post below like this….

2) Know when and when not to put words in another player’s mouths. (Discernment is important in this role-play)

3) In battle I determine a fight if it is between registered players. That is unless the player is significantly weaker than you can go and show them their place. If you want to just spar around, or end at a draw I will not intrude. I will determine NPC battles if they are stronger than you. You can determine battles if a NPC are weaker than you. (I do use a dice system that I use personally to make it fair.)

4). Do not kill a registered player unless I give you the option. Everyone else is fair game.

5) I will level you up according to your actions, and achievements. I will also award weapons and equipment to players. If you want something message me privately.

6) Free will, other than these guidelines you can do whatever you want. Within a logical context of course, and don’t worry it is my job as the narrator to bring you back down to earth.

7) Please respect those in diffrent time zones. So don't rush, for the first floor tests make the test last at least 2-3 days, (real time) so make sure everyone gets a chance to participate.

8) Finally go with the flow, Some floors or story arcs I will narrate while others I will leave to the players to decide. I am using an incorporative story telling style as you set the direction of the story and I guide it. It's actually a very laid back style, but allows for more creativity. If you want to be the main hero I wont announce you as "hero of the tower!" You will have to earn it. If you have ideas email them to me and I will use them.

9) Only expect a post or two a day from me as we all have real lives. (I will always try to do more than this)

Upcoming Features!
  • Money, shops, and stores (Thank you Nix, and Sila!)
  • NPC Profiles
  • Beastiary
  • Homes
  • And etc. (message me you ideas)
Note: Sorry guy's about the abrupt forum switch but as you can see this will be much better. For more news I have finally have gotten some help with the forum! So this time it will be more

Profiles
(Blue names= Profiles linked to the new Profile page)
(Red name= inactive players, or players who have dropped out)

(Note: I have an extra copy of each profile. If you have either lost
your profile, have been inactive, or have dropped out I can always re- `
activate your profile. So don't worry if you Red I can always turn your
profile back Blue)

#1Mithra Almera (Dropped out: NPC)

#2William Lee koon(Teddy Horyang) aka Teddy
(Note: close to going red, not linked)

#3Leo Unlucky Aries(EmptyxLuck)

#4Alastor Enceladus
(Note: Close to going red, not linked)

#5Kino(nix)

#6Ziras Shalth

#7Sila Narwain(YouEnjoySilence)

#8Yato Pika(Nasakeshiraz)

#9Zedicus(Droped out: NPC)

#10Zen Kaha(Lucifer) aka Lucy

#11Rohan(Rohan)

#12Arwen(Enasni Niaz)

#13 Riel Raiz(M15T3RZ3R0)

#14Alex D. Silver(SilverAlex)

#15Othos Velocci Grant(Werter)

#16Crass(Xain101)

#17Reon Mazino(Ryan)

#18Rand Eurasia(Ashul Edwaru)

#19Atkasia(cafentea)

#20Mu(ddk123)

#21Labinnah Orcran(Orcraniil)

#22Belruel Ranvier(Belruel)

#23Sokar(dragonflamed)

1st Story Arc:Rise of The Fallen

The story begins...

1st Floor Test

The regulars all entered the First Floor. Never in the history of the tower have so many people entered the first floor all at once. There were at least 40 regulars within the room. Headon emerged from the shadows.

"I welcome you all into the tower."

The regulars where all silent as this moment was intense for them all, as they all have heard of people who had died from the first test.

"Shall we begin."

An gate appeared and opened out of the wall. What seemed to be a large misty forest emerged.

"This test is called Egg Crush. In this forest there is a nest of Marmadon eggs. (Note: described as large mammoth like
Creatures, live in deep misty shinsoo filled forests. They are very powerful carnivorous beasts that also are herbivores as well. They are also very protective of their nest.) Also know that other creatures exist within this forest. Many of which are much more powerful than Marmadons and can be seen up to the 50th floor of the tower. This will be one of the hardest test's I have ever given." Headon smirked. "Most of you will die here today."

Some one out of the group shouted

"at least gives us a hint!"

Panic had taken over many of the regulars in the group.

"Do I owe you anything? No, not even a hint, this is the way of The Tower. Because I pity you, I will give you one hint. It is in your best interest to work together."

Many seemed discontent with the hint, but most remained silent as it was irreverent for the regular to ask Headon for this hint. The test was about to begin, the hardest test Headon had ever given. (Note: Thanks for the test idea Sila)

Edited by Zain the Insane, 16 April 2012 - 04:52 PM.

EmptyxLuck

EmptyxLuck

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts
Leo begins to space out and wonders if the people he saw within his dream last night, passing the first floor and wandering the second, actually existed while he walked around looking for a group. Seeing the familiar faces within the crowd, Leo just blows it off as a coincidence, as there is no way he would be the wielder of the White March, one of the needles of legends. Just to make sure, he looked at his personally modified arms inventory, which displays the weapon types and names on a screen and releases a weapon one at a time, he notices that it is identified. Shocked, he closes the arms display screen and puts the inventory away, hoping that it was a coding error done by his friends to screw with him for entering the tower before them, and begins to search for a group more seriously.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
1st Floor Test

Zen Ka Ha

"Headon, does this pocket", "no child, it doesn't have a voice function", damn! "Okey".
The only time its a disadvantage to being blind is with writen messages.
As the huge gate opend he partly forgot to listen as he was mesmerized by what took place before his eyes, but he did catch the parts about Egg Crush, Mam-something Nest, 50th floor and die, but outside of that everything else pretty much went lost as he just stod there swallod by the spectacel that took place before him.
As he was blind he didn't "see" the world in the normal meaning, but by perhaps by sheer stroke of luck (as he had never meet another blind) he could still "see" shinsoo, to him the world was made up of mist in diffrent colors, diffrent colors meaning diffrent things water, and dirty water had diffrent colors but it would take some concentration to tell them apart.
But this meant that his vision could not be blocked by physical objects, he "saw" through and beyond, he saw the stone beneath the stone surface, and as such he had seen what was behind that gate before it opend, nothing, there had been nothing, the forest that were there now hadn't been there before it opened.
And as some of the others started talking and wishpering, others moving around, he went forth to the gate. Standing there just at the edge of the room and the begining of the forest, just looking.
Then he moved to the side, towards the hinges of the gate, and he stood there "seeing" one of things that had to be one of the worlds wonders, standing on the border between the two he could see both sides.
Leting Shinsoo flow into his arm, strengthning it, he swung it like a hook into the wall from the forest side, it penetrated deep, almost up to his elbow, and by all means of space it should be sticking out through the wall of the room, but it wasn't.
Taking out his arm, he concluded what he had thought, this opening was not a hole in a wall, it was a rift through space, because no matter how far he looked, there was no forest on the other side of the stone and no room on the other side of the wall.
"Marvelous" he mumbled.

Edited by Lucifer, 22 March 2012 - 08:15 AM.

Happines and Light needs a source to exist
Hatred fuels itself and Darkness exist where there is no Light

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

Nasakeshira

Nasakeshira

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationRome Colosseum 44 B.C.
1st Floor
A rabbit who stood up right had his hands shoved in his pockets, he was wearing a baby blue track suit with some sort of combat boots underneath. He was one of the first to arrive as others appeared from orbs of light.

Yato scratched right behind his ear, "tsk tsk tsk, who does he think we are? We're no irregulars, I swear this old-" He was about to make a derogatory remark but then he realized... this guardian looked a lot like a Lepus. "Plus none of us ever experienced such... shinsoo density." Muttering to himself now, "wonder what test Urek Mazino went through to pass the 1st floor. If he's putting untested regulars through such a... task." He himself was not worried, he looked around most of these people looked as if they never held a weapon before, or had any idea how to use one. "Arms inventory," withdrawing his katana he stepped forward into the gate that the guardian had prepared. He instantly felt as if he was moving through a thick syrup, staring into the creepy and misty forest he made a remark that only another Lepus would understand. The ground was damp and at the verge of being muddy, but it was perfect to maneuver and reduce the sound of your footsteps. "This is right out of a fairy tale isn't it? The creepy forest with long forgotten creatures and we're traveling into their layer to save the princess and slay the beast. Or maybe we're the bad guys because we're about to kill a bunch of unborn children." He joked, looking around with a smile he realized many were paying him no mind, they stared at the marvels of the forest. "We've got a long way to go." With a sigh he begin picking out those who looked, combat able or able to distract a giant elephant while he crushed some eggs.
THE LAST MAN STANDING

was the first man

to lose his SOUL

Enasni Niaz

Enasni Niaz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAlaska
"Oh hey boy's you heard the big bunny it's better if we stick together!" ;) (cute pose) (maybe if I spray my man-slayer perfume) Arwen instantly got some attention from some guys. But Arwen knew that the strongest would be able to resist it's charm. Zen, Leo, and Yato where some of the men able to resist. "Hey you guys with the bunny! (she was talking about Yato of course with Zen and Leo) Wont you come help a poor girl out!" (sexy pose) She had gotten their attention (now if I can just get into a strong party like with these guys, I think we can pass this test.) "Wont you cute boys help me pass my test!" (I am toatally going to use them. Maybe if I got into my provocative cloths!) Arwen stroked Yato's ear, and whispered into them "please help me Mr. Bunney Rabbit, my pussy... cat ate my last one and I have been so lonely." "Or how about you two?" (she looked at leo and Zen) I would love it if strong men like you could help me.

Edited by Enasni Niaz, 22 March 2012 - 09:33 AM.

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
  • LocationNear to you is where I´m found~ ... In the beauty of your sound~ ...
REMOVED

Edited by YouEnjoySilence, 21 April 2012 - 07:46 AM.

8m6xshwg.png

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me~ ... I don´t dare let the darkness have its way with me~ ...
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight~ ... I will not be giving in tonight~ ...

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
1st Floor

Having been absorbed in the wonder before his eyes he had become one of the few who hadn't run of, and among those remaing, one of the Females (the sly one) had aproached him as he was trying to work out how this space gate had been establiced.
"You have an incredible shinsoo sense noticing the space rift, but there are so many more wonders awaiting you in this tower. If you would like to climb the tower I can lead you through a safe passage in this forest, ensuring your pass. If you would like to, please follow me!"
Then she left, going over to another one, and then the two last ones (one female (the smelly one) that seemed to be hitting on the male), she never gave the ones she spoke to any chance to answer.
At first, when she turned around and left he had thought her arrogant (or deranged), but no, she was clever, throwing bait and then leaving, giving some information but not all. It reminded him of a story his mother had told him, it involved a hunter trying to catch his prey, but it was to fast and strong for him, so the hunter placed pieces of food in a path to lure the prey into a trap.
But as clever as she seemed to be, it was still awfully impolite to not even give out her name when she asked someone to follow her without question.
Intressted but not satesfied, far from satesfied, but for now she had piqued his interests, the tower wasn't a friendly place to climb, he knew that, and eventually he would need to team up with some people, so rather with someone intressting, but I do have things to ask her.
Choosing to follow her and see what she had to offer he had already began to walk up to her as she said "So you all wanna follow me?", yes, for now.

As he came closer he stretched out his hand to shake hers "My name is Zen Kaha, you may call me Zen" as she took it, before she could introduced herself (asuming she would) he leand in a little and lowered his voice to a whisper "You've piqued my interest, (pause) for now".

Edited by Lucifer, 22 March 2012 - 12:26 PM.

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

Teddy Horyang

Teddy Horyang

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
As soon as headon expained the test, Will accessed the database on his sunglases and searched for facts and hints about the test. He found two important things 1. There seems to be a secret route to the eggs but deatals were vauge. 2. This test has a extreme fail rate only 10% seems to pass.

This info made the cocky ones who charged in, certain to die. in wills eyes the only way to win was to form a strong team. As he was thinking about his plans a beautiful women came to greet him.
Will notcied a dangous aura about her as she offerd him to follow her team she was queckly making. Will intrusted him self and asked for her name, "sila" she purred to him..
He wasn't sure if this was a trap to kill her competition or to build a strong team. eather way it would bring the strongest togather so he joined her.

sila was nonchalent walking in the dark forest, she wasn't the only one most of the "team" seemed carefree. Will was watching for danger every step thats why he was the first to notice a blur in the darkness. Will zoomed in with his glasses and saw Three beasts charging the were Big, yellow. and with two huge teeth pointing out. "Watch out: yelles will as he pulled two spears out. One spear was strenhened by shinsoo and it zoomed at his prey and tore one beast apart. The two left were charging towords sila ready to pounce.

The second spear will turned the shinsoo around it to give a eletric shock and throw it bettween the two beasts giving a painful shock, stuning the beasts,

Edited by Teddy Horyang, 22 March 2012 - 02:21 PM.

EmptyxLuck

EmptyxLuck

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts
Seeing that that there was a fairly large group with someone trying to get him to join, Leo decided to join the group. "Hello, my name is Leo Unlucky Aeries, however, most people just call me Leo.", he said with a smile, hoping they don't find out he can barely manipulate one room of shinsoo. "I hope that we can all work together well", continuing to smile. He took a closer look at his new team, noticing that his teammate Zen was blind and that the female had a perfume bottle with a whip, making him confused and wondering if he really should have joined the group as they might seem like a suicidal team. Thinking harder, he knew that Headon would not choose regulars for no reason, and then remembered he was chosen just to fill up space. He began to pray that they weren't just like him, or he knew that they would all be screwed.

M15T3RZ3R0

M15T3RZ3R0

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 400 posts
  • LocationIDAHO
1st Floor

"Hmmm....I wonder..what did he say.." Raiz was currently pondering if what Headon said was Big Plush or Egg Crush. (note: her race has poor hearing) And although she was to caught up with this, she managed to notice that some of the regulars have left and the others seem to be following some female. 'I wonder if she can be useful to me. Hmmm..no matter, if she or anyone turns out to be a hindrance for me, I'll just have to discreetly get rid of them.' As she contemplated with a sinister grin plastered on her face (which if anyone noticed, they know she was up to no good), she decided to join the group either way.

Edited by M15T3RZ3R0, 22 March 2012 - 05:37 PM.

tumblr_mkrvak7Zcv1rwv2mgo1_500.gif

Spoiler

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts

He took a closer look at his new team, noticing that his teammate Zen was blind and that the female had a perfume bottle with a whip, making him confused and wondering if he really should have joined the group as they might seem like a suicidal team. Thinking harder, he knew that Headon would not choose regulars for no reason, and then remembered he was chosen just to fill up space. He began to pray that they weren't just like him, or he knew that they would all be screwed.

After the "Thinking harder, he knew that Headon would not choose regulars for no reason," I so expected it to be followed by:
And then rembering all the other ones that had rushed of like idiots he realised they had also been choosen for a reason and wondered what reason these once were choosen for while considering a painless sucide plan incase things went bad.
(Sorry if I missunderstood your charaters charater ^^)

1st Floor, In the Forest:

Zen Kaha

Having been wondering about the safe passage she had spoken of he could see how it wokred, this area was mossy and soft absorbing all sounds from footsteeps, and the flowers that bloomed close to the base of the tree released such a heavy smell he doubted he any animal futher away then a few ten meters could pick up their smell. However the advantage worked in return as well and so it would be hard to hear or smell the presence of any animal approching on foot.
Though the trees were full of wild life and the plants of buggs he couldn't 'see' anything more dangerous then the snakes that crawled high up in the trees or the small monkeys, but they in turn with their animalistic instincts was probably what seperated them fromt their list of preys.
Feeling that something was approching from the side he heard Will calls out "Watch out", and almost imdietly throws a spear killing one of the three attacks, the other two going approching with quick zig-sac movements and darting towards Sila.
As the group had reacted to his Will call, so had the rest of their surroundings, the smaller animals in the trees all scattered in all possible directions.
Deciding to not engage the two remaining beasts he concentrated on descerning the surrondings, "theres more".
Having said that he decided to fight other the opposite flank of the first attack.

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

EmptyxLuck

EmptyxLuck

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts
My character is very focused on his bad luck and the fact he was chosen to fill up the regular space needed, so he believes that things are most likely to get worse and hopes that it won't affect him or his team. I never really thought about why the others of chosen, I guess its because he believes that he is the weakest in the testing group and thinks the other people are godly. But anything can be interpreted in different ways. XD

First Floor, In the Forest:

Walking in the 'team' through the forest, he began to daydream and wondered how he got a hold of such a weapon. However, before thinking to deeply, he heard will yell out "Watch Out!" and snapped back to reality, where they were being attack by two beasts, which were stunned by an electrical spear, and one of their comrades pinned with a spear already. Deciding that it would be best that to use the needle later, Leo created a shinsoo ball and fired it as a laser at one of the beast attacking Sila, killing it instantly. Hearing Zen say "there's more", he knew that this encounter will not end pretty. Not wanting to die before he finds out more about his weapon, he takes out his White March from his arms inventory, preparing to face down any of the upcoming danger.

Rohan

Rohan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
1st test
Rohan was amazed with the rift in space in front of him, not many seemed to notice the significance of it, or even its presence.
But Rohan had a natural talent for the flow of shinsoo, and it told him of the danger both in the forest and among the group gathering just at the gate.
he was not picked out by the woman called Sila when she made the group, but he had after all suppressed the sound of fire inside him to avoid being detected.
it did however backfire slightly when the Incubus song of corruption and mind-bending, almost crumbled his mental defense and he had to embrace the fire again to stay his own.
the rekindling of the fire-enhanced shinsoo in his body, alerted the blind zen to his elemental ability.
Rohan walked after the group, not being invited it felt impolite to tag along regardless,
​but for survival, he had to be close to the group.

not long into the forest 3 beasts attacks, will kills on and stuns the rest, then the human with the aura of doom kills one with a shinsoo beam.
feeling the rush of the fight Rohan fires a beam of shinsoo towards the last one, ripping it in half.
the beam fired was striped of his element as best as he was able, as he want to hide his true power so long he can,(Rohan´s beam was red)

SilverAlex

SilverAlex

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSomewhere aroung nowhere (but a little to the left)
1st floor

Arrived late, so by the point he meet headon everyone else was already taking the test.

"Well, maybe we can make an exception here, I'll allow you to participate" said headon, just afterwards he told Alex the rules of the test, gave him a pocket and wished him good luck in a rather ironic way.

"Thanks you, creepy bunny" Said Alex, in a respectful tone, while running to the gate.

After running for a while, Alex met a group of beast, after trying to engage with them, he realized that while he may be able to win, it would also leave him without shinsoo for a while, so he decided to use some shinsoo to strengthen his legs and run for it.

"I aint' making trough this one alone"

After running for a while his proximity sense alerts him of some people fighting near him. Inmedialty he sees Zen and Leo fighting the beast, and without thinking deeply about the consecuences of his actions he jumps in, and after strengthening his arms hi cuts in half the closest beast to the odd couple that is about to make a stand.

"So, you need a hand over here?"

"The world isn't beautiful, therefore it is"
Kino 's motto. Series: Kino no tabi

And this writer dreams to find the true meaning of that phrase

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
  • LocationNear to you is where I´m found~ ... In the beauty of your sound~ ...
REMOVED

Edited by YouEnjoySilence, 21 April 2012 - 07:47 AM.

8m6xshwg.png

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me~ ... I don´t dare let the darkness have its way with me~ ...
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight~ ... I will not be giving in tonight~ ...

Zain the Insane

Zain the Insane

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon
1st Floor test

It seems some regulars went into the forest alone, others formed parties.
Those who charged into the forest alone would never be seen again ...
their fault for blindly entering a forest with so many sinister creatures without any kind of plan ...
the Furkers (Forest Lurkers) already ripped them apart ... keke

Amongst the groups the regulars had formed, there was actually one who drew Headon´s interest.
That black haired kid named Sila had collected all the interesting characters participating in this test:
Alex, Rohan, Leo, Arwen, Zen, Yato, Will and Raiz ... really interesting ...
It was entertaining watching them deal with the raging Furkers.
A brilliant move, indeed, again by that black haired girl.

Lects see what else this group an come up with ... (Note: thanks Sila and sorry for the confusion, we seem to have posted minutes apart from each other so I did not see your post above... my bad.)

Edited by Zain the Insane, 23 March 2012 - 05:36 PM.

EmptyxLuck

EmptyxLuck

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts
"Great, I get to be the distraction." said Leo with a somewhat sarcastic tone. He knew well enough that he might be decent in close combat, but believes that there are more qualified people then himself. Hoping that they don't turn on him and leave him behind to die by something else, he reluctantly nods his head in agreement, praying to some sort of god that he does not die a brutal and horrible death.

Edited by EmptyxLuck, 23 March 2012 - 08:17 PM.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
1st Floor, Sadistic Forest, Secret Path, Before the Group Split Up:

After Sila had dispersed the Forest Lurkers and suggesting her idea of a plan, you call that a plan? :huh:
"Well, I'll agree your knowledge of the place makes your suitable for sneaking up on the nest, but you shouldn't go alone"
Sila: "Why?"
"I don't trust you", "Thats why, since we need to crush one egg each, and theres nothing stoping you from simply crushing one egg yourself, instead of bringing one for each of us".
Sila: "Do you really think I..." (cut off)
"Yes I do", "Your more trust worthy then 'Naughty' over there (nooding his head at Arwen), I'll give you that, but I feel uneasy sending you alone".
Looking a bit insulted "Fine, who should come with me, 'Naughty'? perhaps?
"Leo"
Sila: "Why?"
"Because hes Leo the Unlucky, Since the rest of us will be doing the divertion it would be safest for us (and him) if he's wiht you, since we'll empty the nest for you two.
Hoping for some agrement from the other ones he turned to Arwen.
"Does your perfume work against male animals? And does anyone here have something similar to a Light House, since we'll be spliting up we'll need to keep contanct somehow".

(As you can see my charater is quite "blunt" and he's bad with names. he asked regarding the perfume because (if it does) then she and Raiz could draw away the male Marmodons (since it would be bad to risk the rest of us being affected) leaving the females for the rest of us to bait.

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

Enasni Niaz

Enasni Niaz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAlaska
"Hey blindy! who gives you the authority here! It was her who led us till now and its because of her we managed to make it this far! so i say we stick with her plan, what do u guys say? (goes over to William) I think your my type." (licks her lips and Strokes his hair back for a whisper.) "I think we could have a lot fun together!" Arwen grips Will's arm "such a strong ,man!" Arwen looked at the group. "Come on, who is with me? I will make it worth your while. Even you blindy!" (sexy pose)

Edited by Enasni Niaz, 23 March 2012 - 07:38 PM.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
1st Floor, Sadistic Forest, Secret Path, Before the Group Split Up:

Zen Kaha

Slightly irritated he replied "I'm not trying to be 'boss', I'm stating my opinion since no one else did", "And does the word 'shame' even exist in your dictonary?", "and besides, you're telling me you'd trust her, or anyone of us so easily? And while were at it, whats wrong with Leo going with her, even if she is trustworthy, Leo is still the Unlucky, and do you want to take the risk of having I'm with you, I'll tell you, you don't get that sort of a name without reason, besides, he'd be safest with her."

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler